How to trade in News time? - Page 179
Page 179 of 224 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2239

Thread: How to trade in News time?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Question How to trade in News time?

Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    Higher the risk you will get higher the profit in business and in forex market the responsibility shall increase more , because here our risk is also higher then other business and our ability to earn is also bigger , all the trader make it sure we are using our risk in a proper shape because if we do not using it in right direction through planing so we may face bigger losses always .
    Risk is the part of Forex business trader should spend his good time for learning because without learning getting success in Forex is not possible.News time trading is very good and profitable but trader must have good knowledge and trading experience.Many traders avoid to trade at news time because during new time analyzing the trend is very difficult for trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Everyday more the low impact and high impact news release in market but to start our trade during the news time for getting a lot of profit does't not simple for everyone. You have need good learning about news and understand its previously forecast level well and read it recent data with carefully after it you should develop strong and successful news strategy for trading on stock market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Trading news requires that traders take care not to be harmed by market, the time is always dangerous as the market may not follow the technical set up that traders may be depending upon for his trading decision, hence it is better that traders wait patiently for the result or outcome of the news before trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    well new time is extremely risky for trading how ever some time i trade on new time after watching the actual data and expected and previous forecast because market always move according to the actual data if actual will be in green as compare to previous then that pair will be bullish after some time .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    During the news understand market real direction are very important thing for everyone after it you should develop any strong and successful news strategy for trading and try to increase daily basic good profit or loss from market. I have always start our trade in news time with pending order option however some pips risk however if market does't not moving to my strategy direction then i have getting a lot of earning from market easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    In news time getting success on forex market you have need to good knowledge about news and always use strong and patience trading method to analysis the market in news time. Sometime before releasing the news market movement fake or false breakout way and if you can good knowledge about it then making successful strategy easily possible for everyone on forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    To trade on news time you have need a lot of learning and hardworking to properly analysis the market and know that market real trend and direction well after it you should develop strong and powerful news strategy for trading on it. In news time pending order option always help us to increase everyday good earning from stock market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Risk management, If trader understand news data well with good learning and planning then he could develop successful news strategy for trading on market. But almost time trader result are totally loss on stock market on news time because sometime news data release in positive but market moving against to recent release data on market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    I have observed that so many trades lacks understanding about fundamental trading. Some follow news without understanding what is happening or what makes a pair to fall or rise. To be a good news trader you really need to understand this economic events and make analysis on what you think might likely happen before looking to trade it. News comes with a volatile market movement and it is going to be for a trader best interest to understand what his risking and trade with the right fundamental analysis.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    There have been a lot of ways that has been presented which a trader can make use of when trading the news, the question will be then, how much profitable trades can the trader make with it. The news trading isn't the method I will like to trade with, it is hard and mostly again, the news trading can't be certain enough, so I rather base my trade on technical approach which I think is the best every one can should make use of.

Not allowed!

Page 179 of 224 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189 ... LastLast