How to trade in News time? - Page 11
Page 11 of 224 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 2239

Thread: How to trade in News time?

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Question How to trade in News time?

    Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

    Not allowed!

  2. #101
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,483
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    [lang=ar]Actually and through the attempts to follow the news and try to know the expectations i found that it is a very risky trading type we have to be away of the market at the time of the news we can trade a after the news has released to be able to know their impact on the prices not to be obliged to it[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  3. #102
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,710
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    [lang=ar]Actually and through the attempts to follow the news and try to know the expectations i found that it is a very risky trading type we have to be away of the market at the time of the news we can trade a after the news has released to be able to know their impact on the prices not to be obliged to it[/lang]
    You would see it and it will look so promising, I think if you fall for it and follow the market during the news time, you have more opportunity of losing your money. I avoid taking trades that will make me loss my money but I am more patient and and I take the technical trading strategy which do make me a better trader.

    Not allowed!

  4. #103
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    267
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 20
    No one way is best or suitable for trading at news time because every time news released the market reaction is different from previous effect. We must need very care and a tight stop loss when we want to trade at news time because at this time volatility is high on market which is cause big movement in any direction.

    Not allowed!

  5. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by louge3 View Post
    No one way is best or suitable for trading at news time because every time news released the market reaction is different from previous effect. We must need very care and a tight stop loss when we want to trade at news time because at this time volatility is high on market which is cause big movement in any direction.
    Well, if traders will be trading the riskiest news, I think that it is good for them to maser a single way of doing that. I know about 3 ways to trade the news, and if traders are shifting one and drifting in the style they are handling this news trading, it will never give the trader a calculative results at the end of the whole thing.

    Not allowed!

  6. #105
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, if traders will be trading the riskiest news, I think that it is good for them to maser a single way of doing that. I know about 3 ways to trade the news, and if traders are shifting one and drifting in the style they are handling this news trading, it will never give the trader a calculative results at the end of the whole thing.
    I believe that all traders need to avoid any risky way of trading too and it will be the best for them to try and understand the fundamentals. it might just take quite the time in the beginning but once you have gathered the knowledge, it will be not that risky and you can ear quite the money too form here.

    Not allowed!

  7. #106
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,002
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I believe that all traders need to avoid any risky way of trading too and it will be the best for them to try and understand the fundamentals. it might just take quite the time in the beginning but once you have gathered the knowledge, it will be not that risky and you can ear quite the money too form here.
    SOme risk needs to be taken but trading with too high risks must be avoided at any cost. Like someone facing big loss must follow good money management with discipline. Forex is the best business many traders are experienced and have discipline and make good amount of money here.

    Not allowed!

  8. #107
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,225
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, if traders will be trading the riskiest news, I think that it is good for them to maser a single way of doing that. I know about 3 ways to trade the news, and if traders are shifting one and drifting in the style they are handling this news trading, it will never give the trader a calculative results at the end of the whole thing.
    As far as I know news trading need not be avoided because if proper care is taken and analysis done it can give us good profits. Any trading carries a risk, and when the trader is able to handle risks wisely, then risk entailed with news trading will not be a big problem too. one of the finest ways to get news and analytical help for news trading is the Roboforex website itself.

    Not allowed!

  9. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by KUMARRAJ View Post
    SOme risk needs to be taken but trading with too high risks must be avoided at any cost. Like someone facing big loss must follow good money management with discipline. Forex is the best business many traders are experienced and have discipline and make good amount of money here.
    It is not possible for traders to be trading forex without taking risk, they will surely take risk. But the fact still remains that; the success of trading is in the reasonable risk taking, this will make sure that tardesr are doing their work effectively well. And I am sure that trading needs experience, this will guide the trader on the risk taking and its management.

    Not allowed!

  10. #109
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,126
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I believe that all traders need to avoid any risky way of trading too and it will be the best for them to try and understand the fundamentals. it might just take quite the time in the beginning but once you have gathered the knowledge, it will be not that risky and you can ear quite the money too form here.
    But they need to know that trading is risky, it is quite a risky business but the way the trader does it will reduce the risk and make it more possible for him or her to make money from the business. Well, news trading have got the risk, that indicates why many are losing. But I know that there are few traders who are getting it right and they are earning from it.

    Not allowed!

  11. #110
    Trader debian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,629
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by louge3 View Post
    No one way is best or suitable for trading at news time because every time news released the market reaction is different from previous effect. We must need very care and a tight stop loss when we want to trade at news time because at this time volatility is high on market which is cause big movement in any direction.
    Of course , therefore wait patiently while continuing to observe that is one of the best tips to enter the market with the right timing if want to trade in news time . Especially if our skills are supported with the existing market information so instead of just relying on any of technical analysis, but can also combine with the fundamental side. In this way, hopefully we can get the best moment to be expected.

    For that In reading the price movement in the forex market at the time of the news released should not be too hasty provide a conclusion quickly, but many do a good observation. Because at the time of the news released, knowing the right area to make entry is not easy, but there is always a chance and an opportunity if we are to be patient in waiting for the best moment

    Not allowed!
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

Page 11 of 224 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •