How to trade in News time? - Page 101
Page 101 of 224 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2239

Thread: How to trade in News time?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Question How to trade in News time?

Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Well, i observe a different thing to what you are claiming here. In my experience of trading, the news goes to the direction of the market in more than 70% of the news i have witnessed, and i know that some traders would analyze the market in the long term view, and if the news release is towards that direction, the trader will now trade. Above all, traders have to be careful with news trading.
    Yes this is true that on news time market is also respect to the trend. Fundamental trading is not good for those who are doing trade with big risk and don't know about the proper money management plan. The trader who have proper trading and and proper money management strategy then he can make his analysis on news trade also. You just have to do trade with proper money management and control emotions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Yes this is true that on news time market is also respect to the trend. Fundamental trading is not good for those who are doing trade with big risk and don't know about the proper money management plan. The trader who have proper trading and and proper money management strategy then he can make his analysis on news trade also. You just have to do trade with proper money management and control emotions.
    In generally, forex trading market has never been good for any one that is making use of bigger risk when trading, they will only end in losses and then experience bad result. It is always needed that any one that wants to trade in forex market should be able to follow little risk. In this context. News trading is also so much way more risky and would cause the trader make a lot of mistakes.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    News time is one of the time which i do not like so much about the forex because at such time, the volatility in the market is so high and if you are not the kind of trader who have the adequate knowledge about news trading, then it is very much advisable to stay put in the forex market when the news are coming.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by ORACLE OF GOD View Post
    News time is one of the time which i do not like so much about the forex because at such time, the volatility in the market is so high and if you are not the kind of trader who have the adequate knowledge about news trading, then it is very much advisable to stay put in the forex market when the news are coming.
    This is trader choice to work with the news or not but i find it is important for working because there are so many trader here try to work simply make own ideas , if trader use a good technique to work with proper risk management so that is really helpful for the trader to make good plan and we work better then before .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    News trading is more tricky and then more dangerous, in such a way that the news causes the market to be volatile and then in that situation the trader don't get to know how they can make good trading decisions. But when you avoid trading the news and then trade about what you see on the chart, that would help you to be able to trade with right discipline and then accuracy.
    News trading is truly very tricky, traders need to do trading without it if it is possible for the trader. News trading is what makes the joy of traders to be cut short. There was a day I have been so happy that I have made 73 pips, the news just turned back with high speed and it heads down to my stop loss of 150pips, this is how dangerous the news trading can be.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    News trading is truly very tricky, traders need to do trading without it if it is possible for the trader. News trading is what makes the joy of traders to be cut short. There was a day I have been so happy that I have made 73 pips, the news just turned back with high speed and it heads down to my stop loss of 150pips, this is how dangerous the news trading can be.
    There are many trader who are not comfortable to work with news its risky way no doubt but as we have experience and proper learning that will help trader to make good plan we must do our best with practice and by get simple knowledge about trade so if you get idea there is no limit for profits from it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    There are many trader who are not comfortable to work with news its risky way no doubt but as we have experience and proper learning that will help trader to make good plan we must do our best with practice and by get simple knowledge about trade so if you get idea there is no limit for profits from it .
    Yes, News trading is not suitable business because every time news released the market response is vairy from last effect. We must need much care and a constricted stop loss when we want to trade at news time because at this time instablity is high on the marekt which is reasion huge ups and downs in the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    you have the best tool for trading the news but you probably lack the right mindset of trading it. most times i trade the news without even knowing,i am a technical trader and also my strategy is based on candlestick pattern. like pin bar on support and resistance or in line with the trend.all i do is take trades based on my signal,and as soon as i take the trade it moves immediately into my take profit. so what am saying in essence is you have to concentrate more on your chart than the news release.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    Many people avoid news because at these times the volatility can get too high and easily blow ones account. However now a days we often see the market remaining just calm on news releases and the effect is seen later after few hrs. Trading news is not an obligation and one should decide to trade news only when he has the experience and skills for it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230
    Quote Originally Posted by KUMARRAJ View Post
    Many people avoid news because at these times the volatility can get too high and easily blow ones account. However now a days we often see the market remaining just calm on news releases and the effect is seen later after few hrs. Trading news is not an obligation and one should decide to trade news only when he has the experience and skills for it.
    [lang=ar]I think that the trader should not be afraid of this because the news is the main mover of the market and if you try to avoid trading if there is strong news, you will probably miss a lot of market movement so try to do do your analyses and trading normally and do not pay attention to it from the first place[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 101 of 224 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast