Best mt5 indicator that help nrw trader... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best mt5 indicator that help nrw trader...

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Best mt5 indicator that help nrw trader...

Hello, trader today I want to know about a best indicator which in MT5 have helped new trader like me. though I use mt4 al the time but now I want to introduced with mt5.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    To find the best indicator,you should find it from a set of indicators by evaluating them one by one that there are various indicators in forex that really help us to trade more. work and get a good profit than I suggest you learn Elliot wave or harmonic wave until Mbfx indicator this is a free indicator that I think that every forex trader use forex trading indicators according to forex trading strategy and with the help of that indicator.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    In meta trader 5 we can mostly use only the customs indicators in it. Which are very important for traders because they can use them in their trading to earn goo profit from it. No we can use many indicators in our meta trader 5 platform because now its available on internet. You can use any indicator now on it which strategy is easy and reliable for you. If you want Elliot wolf wave indicators in meta trader 5 then you can sue it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 13
    every indicator have its own priorties. but i prefer to to use MT5 instead of mt4.because the server of MT5 is faster than MT$.easy to use easy to handleand the most important thing that i mention is the power of questioning is best instead of mt4.many of my friend earned from mt5 by just posting.i have been using mt4 since 4 month.i dont say mt4 is not good but the mt5 is best with respect to the Questioning

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Am only families with indicator on mt4 platform and not mt5 because I have never use this platform before and I don't plan using this terminal anytime soon, because of this I don't bother searching for the best indicator for mt5 but when it's comes to mt4 there are so many out their, but if you want the best for mt5 you need the evaluate the various indicators for mt5.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 15
    WE are using the meta trader 4 or meta trader 5 we are use the same indicator which we are using in meta trader 4 platform. My favorite indicator is the trend line indicator and I want to use it always in my trading. Its does not matter I wok on meta trader 4 or meta trader 5 I just use these indicators in my trading. Its help us easily to find the market trend and earn god profit from this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    The best indicator is bollinger band which is available in meta trader 5 platform. When we are use the meta trader 5 then we must need us bollinger bands indicator in our trading which is best indicator for earn easily good profit. Meta trader 5 mostly indicators are its customs indicators because we cannot get free any other indicator of it. So we need now only use its customs indicators in our trading for find the market trend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    each indicator has its unique function and so there is no best indicator between them, you need to practice on different indicators and see which of them is suitable for your trading strategy and help you to get good trading and make money, you need to practice for enough time on the indicators to know how to work successfully with it and make money

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the new trader should test some of indicators and see which one or two of them can work with him well, he needs to build a good strategy that may depend on the indicators or indicators and another tools so he should practice himself on the indicators and then he will be able to choose the good indicators for his trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    There are so many good indicator, the one that work very well for you can be consider as best for you, because there is no specific best indicator out their on the net because there are just too many indicators out there, so the one that you can consider as best will be that indicator that work well for you depending on your understanding of the indicator.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    learning is a basic key of getting success, without learning you cannot earn and handsome amount of profit and also cannot become a successful trader, therefore before starting real trading business you must learn first...without information we are nothing and You can also use fibo lines but its better to use RSI because its easy and simple.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast