Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo account "important or Waste of time"

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

Demo account "important or Waste of time"

What do you think?
    Demo account is important of waste of time?

in my opinion Demo account is blessing for a beginner. it is the best platform where we can learn Forex trading from A to Z.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    I think demo account is very important, every new trader should do for practice on demo account before real trading. i am also feel the importance using of demo account for increasing my skill. lot of trader say in demo account there have no feel about emotion or any pressure of psychology. but if we use demo account for growing our skill then its will be importance for us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    in my opinion demo is opportunity to make experience with out risk. i am trading from 1 year and i am still using demo for new strategy's. when i was started trading i learn many things with demo like using trading platform tools indicators and EAS and i learn candlesticks chart Pretense. demo is very use full for newbie.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I think the demo account is very important, because the demo account is very useful for testing the strategy that we will use later in live trading. Previously I often test strategy in a live trading, unfortunately it actually made me lose all my money, so I better test strategy on a demo account first, so the risk is not so big I get.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    demo one of the best for make you skill and by the demo you will be do best and i think by the demo you will be do best and i think by the demo you will be make skill and this is the best for you to make skill by the demo so you can do demo practice and this is the best for you to gain skill and by the good skill you will be do best

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by noman9t8 View Post
    demo one of the best for make you skill and by the demo you will be do best and i think by the demo you will be do best and i think by the demo you will be make skill and this is the best for you to make skill by the demo so you can do demo practice and this is the best for you to gain skill and by the good skill you will be do best
    you are right,anybody hoping to make anything from this business of trading must spend time with the demo account because the demo account is the only place a trader can make money when trading the market,the demo trading is very important to all forex trader and newbies willing to join the business of trading,demo trading is not a waste of time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I never think that demo account is waster of time. Demo trading and real trading can be operated simultaneously in the same computer and I am doing it always in my trading. The experience of demo help me to get profit in real trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Definatly demo account is a good platform for traders both newbie and experienced traders to try out there strategy or to better understand price movement and also you can test the potency of an EA,I believe demo account is a very essential platform for all traders,so do not underestimate the importance of a demo account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    anwardad, demo account is very important and needed by every traders, not just for beginner trader even traders who are professional in this business still need a demo account, they tested strategies latest for more perfect using a demo account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Demo is helpful but on demo account everyone can easily make profit.But demo and real account trading is completely different.Demo is important before real trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast