How to bear the loss in trading?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to bear the loss in trading?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

How to bear the loss in trading?

Dealing in losses is one of the toughest positions that you must learn to trade in the forex market, and you should know that no one could be true 100% when trading Forex, and even if you are lucky to achieve a series of trades Winning you will have to accept this possibility isGood, then you may have developed a trading strategy, you calculate the profit and loss rates and the resulting expectation values​​.
    You'll notice that it is not possible to get the profit rate: 100% loss no matter what I tried. This means that you will be exposed to loss in the course of long-term trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    To bear the loss in trading forex, we must develop a strategy that we use for forex trading. At first the strategy that we use can not make a profit well in forex trading, but if we develop the strategy constantly, then will the strategy that we use can make a better profit when trading forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    by the skill you will be make reduce your loss and if you want to make money by the forex trade then you have to need skill and by the long time skill you will be do best and i think by the long time skill you will be do best so get skill and make money by the forex trade and this is the best for make money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    To bear the loss in trading forex, we must develop a strategy that we use for forex trading. At first the strategy that we use can not make a profit well in forex trading, but if we develop the strategy constantly, then will the strategy that we use can make a better profit when trading forex.
    i believe if a trader is having a trading plan,such trader will be able to bear loss when trading the market,in forex trading we are bound to make profit and loss when trading and we need to be prepared to make some loss as well when trading the market,i guess this is the only way we can bear the loss when trading and it important to use stop loss as well when trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Most forex traders dont know how to handle loss when trading and they begin to panic when an open trade goes a bit in the wrong direction. I also experienced this but the solution is to learn more practice more until a trader can continue to trade even after experiencing loss.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by amosed View Post
    Dealing in losses is one of the toughest positions that you must learn to trade in the forex market, and you should know that no one could be true 100% when trading Forex, and even if you are lucky to achieve a series of trades Winning you will have to accept this possibility isGood, then you may have developed a trading strategy, you calculate the profit and loss rates and the resulting expectation values​​.
    You'll notice that it is not possible to get the profit rate: 100% loss no matter what I tried. This means that you will be exposed to loss in the course of long-term trades.
    Obviously losses is bound to happen,you can't have a 100% winning strategy,even experts loses.that's why risk management is important,by trading with reasonable lot size and applying stoploss not exceeding your take profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    With my little knowledge I came to realize that forex is not so easy as we see from outside of forex. While I go in depth of this trading then I became disappointed that may be I have to leave this market like a defeated solder. But when I am doing trade with the help of some other established indicators like MACD, RSI, Stochastic then I am able to get the hope to win in this trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is really hard to bear the losses that you get in the forex market, it take a whole lot of grace to do that because all the things about the money is very emotional, and it is affecting the traders that is handling it, this is why i think that traders should have a brave heart before they can get this done better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    You can bear the losses from your call.If your trading strategy has very low drawdown.Remember always control your emotions and never double your lotsize to overcome all your previous loss calls.Just keep calm and follow your money management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    When i bear the loss First thing i control my emotion and money . If your trading strategy has very low then you will suffer the loss. It is really hard to bear the losses that you get you get in the Forex trading business.It take a whole lot of grace to do that because all things about the money is very emotional.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast