trash - Page 13
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: trash

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question trash

hi buddy actually i am new here and recently i am using MT5 platform for trading i don't have much experience and knowledge about these platforms but i am searching about these platforms so that i'll get some knowledge and if you have any knowledge about what platform is best for trading so kindly recomend me...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    hello trader i am using mt4 platform and i don't faced any kind of problem through this platform infact this platform is very good easy and simple to use....if you face any problem then check your internet connection because due to down server it takes time to log in otherwise this platform is really useful...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i don't think that they are different from eachother....but yeah in my point of view pc is more reliable then mobile phones....no doubt we take mt4 with you wherever you go...and the world's most popular platform is now in your pocket....but mobile phone screen is too small so you are not able to analyze your trade properly...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    mt4 is a leading platform for trading forex...analysing different financial markets and using expert advisors...you have probably noticed that your mt4 platform slows down abd causes different problems...such as MT4 lagging....so don't worry and check your server....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    hello trader no doubt mt4 is really a good platform....but other platforms are also good....mt4 offers the leading trading...and analytical technologies...as well as additional services...it has everything you need for forex trading...this platform is very useful and simple to use....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    hello trader the mt4 trading platform is very well now and can definitely be said to set the industry standard...i have seen a forex broker that does not either offer trading directly through the platform or through an in house bridge to the platfrom....the mt5 trading platfrom is somewhat less commonly offered although it is produced by the same company...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes i am trading with mt4 platform with my mobile phone...the mt4 android OS app is a full fledged trading platform for android powered mobile devices...the application allows you to choose from hundreds of brokerage companies and thousands of servers...it offers all you need for successdul forex trading...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    mt mt4 platform lags big time and i don't now what to do with it....i tried to google it but the solutions i found didn't work in my case...i can't see the data in real time...as it refreshes only every few seconds and it really ruins my trading strategy that is based on quick response....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    mt4 mobile applications for iphone...ipad and android allow trading in forex anytime and anywhere....you can analyze prices of various currency pairs ad perform trading operations...even while you are on a vacation....mt4 mobile platform is your daily assistant and an irreplaceable working tool....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    traders using the metatrader4 android enjoy powerful functionality for trading forex anytime and anywhere in the world...the entire selection of analytics and trading options is in your android device now...the mobile trading features with mt4 are history of trades...trading fro anywhere 24/5 etc....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    mt5 the new solution to replace the mt4 the most popular financial trading platform among forex CFD and equity brokers from metaqoutes software corp...mt5 is currently in public testing...in this article i will review the software and give my openion...mt5 is highly flexible and reliable trading platform...security and encryption has been enhanced....

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast