cTrader Web: the direct access to the Forex market in your browser - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cTrader Web: the direct access to the Forex market in your browser

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

cTrader Web: the direct access to the Forex market in your browser

cTrader Web
    – is a fully functional version of cTrader terminal, created to get an access to international currency market by NDD technology using any Internet browser.

cTrader Web has all functional features of cTrader platform: immediate order execution using NDD technology, one-click trading, transparent pricing with the ability to view Market Depth. You can use all these advantages from anywhere in the world.
    The platform is ready to use and requires no additional download and installation. You can use the terminal from any PC or mobile device with an Internet access. cTrader Web is available not only for users of the Windows operating system, but for those who prefer Mac OS and Linux as well.
    To start working with the terminal, just insert the following address in your browser:

NOTE: you can’t open a new trading account in terminal. If you want to register a new trading account for cTrader platform, you have to do that from your RoboForex Members Area.

cTrader Web advantages:

• Access to your account from anywhere in the world, without downloading and installing the terminal, using any device connected to the Internet.
    • One trading account for all platforms: cTrader, cTrader Web, cTrader Mobile Web.
    • Immediate order execution using STP technology.
    • Wide range of functional capabilities and analytical tools.
    • Simplicity and usability, «intuitive» interface.
    • Transparency: access to «Market depth», quotes Level 2.
    • One Click Trading
    • Compatible with all popular browsers.
    • Create and save customized templates with your personal preferences for future use (using cTrader ID).

cTrader Web trading features

• An opportunity to open several charts at the same time.
    • Wide range of analytical tools, timeframes, and integrated indicators.
    • Ability to perform technical analysis.
    • Различные типы ордеров.
    • Different order types.
    • Extended character display.
    • Real-time reports. Отчёты в режиме реального времени. Event log (closed orders, currency transactions and Real-time statement about profit and loss in "History" tab. Ability to view made transactions on instrument charts
    • Ability to customize user's working space in Free Charts mode.

Supported languages

Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese.

Operating system requirements: supported internet browser Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or IE 9+.
    Examples of cTrader platform interface:

Attachment 14088 Attachment 14089

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    This is really a great platform which help us direct access from our web browser. We only need to enter in our member area to use this awesome C trader in our trading. I do not know well about it but when I see the usage of this C trader then I find that its really very good platform for trading in which we can see the multiple chart at same time and in this one click trading is also available which is very helpful for traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Ctrader is a good trading platform for both mobile and desktop we can access our trading account anywhere in the world even with normal browser like chrome we don't have to install any app and one good thing about Ctrader web browser is that there won't be requote in terms of opening a new order or closing a current position.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    This is really a great platform which help us direct access from our web browser. We only need to enter in our member area to use this awesome C trader in our trading. I do not know well about it but when I see the usage of this C trader then I find that its really very good platform for trading in which we can see the multiple chart at same time and in this one click trading is also available which is very helpful for traders.
    [lang=id]I prefer use my cTrader account with desktop version I have installed already with my laptop because it is more simple for me to do rather than accessing it through web. I know it is simple and no installation needed but unfortunately for traders who got slow internet connection like me, my browsing and internet activities are limited and can never access any websites which requires fast internet connection.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    it is good to see that ctrader has a version for the web and so this will make trading better and the trader will not need to set up the platform on his computer, but i think this requires a good internet connection and so it may not work well with slow connection, but the trader of slow connection can test it and see it will be fast and smooth or not

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Direct access or not we can also access our account with mt4 platform directly so that's how things work, mt4 is the best I don't like trading on browser because I feel it's not too secure for that reason I would like to access my trading account with mt4 platform at all time cause it's more secure and easy to use.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    If you don't have a personal computer then ctrader could be very useful for you because you can access your trading account with ctrader in any computer, so ctrader is very good in this aspect but if you have a personal computer there is no need for ctrader as you can trade with mt4 platform.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    C TRADED is made by sportswar software company who provide trading tools in the forex market. this is really big software for professional traders. this software is not easy to use like mt4.i like this software coz its stop-loss is very tight and we have no need ot worry about slippage that,s why this is used professionals traders most.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    C TRADED is made by sportswar software company who provide trading tools in the forex market. this is really big software for professional traders. this software is not easy to use like mt4.i like this software coz its stop-loss is very tight and we have no need ot worry about slippage that,s why this is used professionals traders most.
    Yes, with what i know with c-Traders also shows that it is a big software, i don't know why it is MT4 that traders use mostly when there are good platforms like c-trader. I will go and check the statistics on the two terminals to know the rating and how many traders use them. I likewise notice that c-Trader needs higher internet power to trade it, not like the MT4 which need low internet strength, that is a leverage for MT4.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    well they have provided all you need,like wise if you cant install it you can use it through your browser by using any pc or lappy if you are a part time user either if you have linux,that makes work a lot easier and have much qualities and ctrader is very smooth in trading and much handy t work on.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Ctrader is a web browser and it is good to see and so we do not need to install the application and we can trade directly from the browser and it is good that the browser's caster is fully working, the fast execution of the car quickly and the order is closed and there is no need and hence it Helps to smooth out

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12