Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader on profit
    Add date: 23 May 2016 00:34:20
    Start date: 23 May 2016 00:34:20
    End date: 22 June 2016 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: All trades are manually, 5% - 20% monthly profit, use stoploss and takeprofit for all positions

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Copyfx in this business will need a good management and then we might need to learn how to trade too. Sometimes we might be pressured that we might not be able to manage the money well and other traders that follow us will loss the money too. Trading manuals themselves should be made by our confidence i think.
    It is better for traders to be serious with the copyfx and do not think of the benefit that is coming from it, they have to only be focused on their trading and work more on the low risk trading and good stop loss. These are the way that will make them to stay long in it, and with that, they will make money and will not have the fear that they will lose it back.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    with low capital i prefer to use some big risk but not all time, we can use big risk some time like we can practice more and more first of all, after practice we can use some management in real trading that is must here, for making good money we must need of management otherwise we can not earn

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    there are some advantage of copyfx also we do not know, i think we should trade slowly no matter we get more or not because if we set account then of course we will get investors and we can get some good commision from them also and in that way we can earn some extra, so make it good first of al

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with medium risk is not bad if you have the ability to control it and make it suitable for your trading as the risk should not be dangerous to the trading to avoid big loses or margin call, forex is not easy and needs a good risk management and so the risk management will keep trading always safe and keep the trader in the market for long time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 3
    Our risk and reward is very important point for us and we must need to choose these two thing very carefully. I think we are need to decide our risk to see the market movement because if risk is low and we can earn high profit then we must need to enter in this type of trade and open high lot size trade to make easily high earning from this market easily.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by MVFX2017 View Post
    All trades are manually, 5% - 20% monthly profit, use stoploss and takeprofit for all positions
    5%-20% monthly profit is a nice income, even though only 5% a month if we have a big balance in our trading account, it is more than enough. Actually many people want to double their deposit in a short time, it is reasonable if we have small deposit, but it is not necessary if we have a big deposit, just play it safe and consistent, that is enough.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with stop loss and take profits will keep trading safe and profitable and so you will be able to make consistent profit with little risk, when i use stop loss i can be able to trade with relaxation and can be able to survive for long time and so this will help me to make more money and grow my account and enjoy trading without stress.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    I feel the same trading with a good risk reward ratio can really help to minimize risk in forex. However stop loss and take profits are necessary aspects of this business, this two tools should not be neglected to use in forex market. To be honest with all traders a trader that makes use of stop loss and take profits feel more comfortable and relaxed for the results no tension at all.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    I feel the same trading with a good risk reward ratio can really help to minimize risk in forex. However stop loss and take profits are necessary aspects of this business, this two tools should not be neglected to use in forex market. To be honest with all traders a trader that makes use of stop loss and take profits feel more comfortable and relaxed for the results no tension at all.
    if our trading strategy is good then its very easy for us to earn profit from this market. we are need to use good money management which is very important for us. Our risk and reward ratio is very important part of forex trading and if we are focus on it then we can make easily high earning from this business every day without any loss.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    Traders can make use of any strategy they want to use, but when it is not having stop loss and take profits, that strategy is not a good one. I have many strategies i have practised and i know that they are good for forex trading, but i can not risk them to trade without using stop loss in particular, that is what cuts my risk of trading.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast