Page 2 of 119 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 V Mt5

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Mt4 V Mt5

Hey guys!
    Which platform you guys prefer the most? MT4 or MT5?
    For me, I more prefer MT5 due to its appearance and I feel like MT4 seems a bit old. But i found that MT4 is more useful, maybe it's more old so have more custom indicators or whatever.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    Although i like the new mt5 it is new software that is indeed necessary in forex business, but i would still prefer to continue to use the mt4 trading platorm because of its simplicity and it easy to use with custom technical indicators that are needed for trading.
    I must agree with you sir. Although I have tested so many kind of trading platform, not only MetaTrader5, but the best trading platform is still MT4. Its simplicity make it famous and easy to understand from beginner trader until expert one. Why should we change our trading platform if we already suitable with the old one, right? I don't know much that we can not add customized indicators on MT5. Is that true sir?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I must agree with you sir. Although I have tested so many kind of trading platform, not only MetaTrader5, but the best trading platform is still MT4. Its simplicity make it famous and easy to understand from beginner trader until expert one. Why should we change our trading platform if we already suitable with the old one, right? I don't know much that we can not add customized indicators on MT5. Is that true sir?
    metatrader 4 has a certain charm that no other platofrm could beat not even same company product metatrader 5 could take the place of mt4,maybe because most of the current traders learned their trading using metatrader4 so they have some sort of psychological attachment to it and its fabulous design.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    So far I guess that both the trading terminal are same and mt4 is the latest. I am trading with mt4 platform and it seems to me easy and comfortable to understand. I have never tried to trade with mt5 platform and thus I cannot tell its suitability.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    I am in Forex market from a long time but i never trade on Mt5 plate form i always use Mt4 for trading as i am really known to mt4 and its really easy to handle there are a lot of strategies we can use in Mt4 and we may find a lot of indicators as well

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic612 View Post
    I am in Forex market from a long time but i never trade on Mt5 plate form i always use Mt4 for trading as i am really known to mt4 and its really easy to handle there are a lot of strategies we can use in Mt4 and we may find a lot of indicators as well
    maybe because you are so used to trading in metatrader 4 also because it is easier for you to get all the indicators,expert advisers and scripts you want that are written in mql4 language as indicators and experts of mql5 language are not so many and diverse and easy to find like mt4,also because metatrader 4 does everything you need so why change.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Well for me I prefer the meta4 trader due to its simplicity,because analysing the market is stressful enough,so I wouldn't want to complicat things more for myself with a complicated trading platform like mt5 so am stucked with the mt4 platform. I myself prefer to use it as a facility metatrader4 transactions in forex, indeed from the beginning I used metatrder4 before, so until now I am more fit and convenient use for transactions metatrder4

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    Due to simplicity of MT4 platform i always prefer to use,i always try to make thing simple for me not too much complicated that's why i have no problem by using MT4 platform because i am using it almost a year now without any problem,when we face any problem in any thing then we look to other thing only..

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    I think meta trader 5 or mt5 and mt4 are almost same platform for forex trading.But mt5 is the newest version of mt4.Personally i don't use mt5 yet, i trade with mt4,because i found it easy and flexible for trading.Mt4 is the popular platform for forex trading then mt5.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by mark48 View Post
    Due to simplicity of MT4 platform i always prefer to use,i always try to make thing simple for me not too much complicated that's why i have no problem by using MT4 platform because i am using it almost a year now without any problem,when we face any problem in any thing then we look to other thing only..
    Yes sir, I do agree with you. Most of traders love to trade with MetaTrader4 because of its simplicity. Every functions of this trading platform is easy to understand even for beginners. And most of our trading account used MT4 not other platform like MT5 because the first trading platform we know is MT4. It's been 8 months I've been using so many trading platform but nothing better than MT4.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    i have not tried Mt5 yet. i am using mt4 since last year and i am very much familiar to this platform and i prefer this plat form because of its simplicity. it is very easy to use and i think it is having all the requirements which is needed for forex trading. hence Mt5 is the latest version and i will definitely try it. because upgrading is always good thing.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 119 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast