Page 1 of 110 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 V Mt5

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Mt4 V Mt5

Hey guys!
    Which platform you guys prefer the most? MT4 or MT5?
    For me, I more prefer MT5 due to its appearance and I feel like MT4 seems a bit old. But i found that MT4 is more useful, maybe it's more old so have more custom indicators or whatever.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    personnally i prefer the mt4 platform for many reasons:
    1- it's very easy to understand it.
    2- i work on it for three years ago , so it's more familiary to me than mt5
    3- mt4 support bonus accounts but mt5 not yeat.
    4- all trader use it for long time ago.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well for me I prefer the meta4 trader due to its simplicity,because analysing the market is stressful enough,so I wouldn't want to complicat things more for myself with a complicated trading platform like mt5 so am stucked with the mt4 platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    For me it is such a place where people share there own experience, which helps every trader. If you face any doubts, you can get opinions and answers from other traders. And for some people sponsored forums are places to earn few bucks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjan Das View Post
    Hey guys!
    Which platform you guys prefer the most? MT4 or MT5?
    For me, I more prefer MT5 due to its appearance and I feel like MT4 seems a bit old. But i found that MT4 is more useful, maybe it's more old so have more custom indicators or whatever.
    personally i prefer metatrader4 actually i haven't traded a lot in metatrader5 and maybe it is just that i am so used to mt4,but till now i didn't find any reason that makes me shift platform,i have anything i need in mt4 and it is getting improved every day and new features are added to it so all i have is to update the current version.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    I'm not so familiar with MT5, so until now I'm still using MT4. I heard there is a slight difference in its use, but I'm not sure because I never tried it. But I think, any program, not a problem as long as we are able to trade well and earn profits in accordance with our targets.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 169
    I'm a royal user and trader of MT4. Though it is an old version, but I already knows the basic tools inside it. I have tried so many trading platform and some are good for trading too but I still prefer MT4 for trading. I think this is the first and the last trading platform that I want to use. I'm not interested to change my trading platform, never.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I myself prefer to use it as a facility metatrader4 transactions in forex, indeed from the beginning I used metatrder4 before, so until now I am more fit and convenient use for transactions metatrder4

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Mata traders 4 and mata traders 5 both are very good platform, personally i like MT4 software. Because There are many ea and indicators, templates for mt4 in web found.mostly use ruse mt4 for trade in forex and mt5 is latest version of mt4 and it tough in use. it is not support to all indicators and templates.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Although i like the new mt5 it is new software that is indeed necessary in forex business, but i would still prefer to continue to use the mt4 trading platorm because of its simplicity and it easy to use with custom technical indicators that are needed for trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 110 123451151101 ... LastLast