GBP/AUD - Page 99
Page 99 of 103 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103 LastLast

Thread: GBP/AUD

looking to the GBP/AUD chart we can easily notice that this pair is a bullish market for now and keep making up trends , a big one on the 4hours time frame and minor one on the 1hour time frame , the current price is above a support area in between levels 1.769981-1.77267 and its holding there , i see that this pair now is going for more of up movement to target level 1.793962 , and there we will get a complete nice bat pattern and i believe we will see a quiet big down movement from there to break the first up trend trying to reach the main one and we will decide from there if that happen

gbpaudr1.jpggbpaudr2.jpg

UPDATE to reply #981
    the GBP/AUD fail to give us the movement expected from it and goes closing down again 1.769981 , and i see the pair now traded in a f lag pattern that it is probably going to give a breakout to continue in the down movement but will make nothing official , will wait and see if it did breakout down it will also be an a uptrend breakout , and will go with the price after the retest , if it breaks up we will wait for the price at 1.793522 and go down with it from there with the forming of the bat pattern .

gbpaudr3.jpg

The pair on the verge of forming a consensus model of the hormone and the composition of the model in the next few hours I listened to the wife on this track base to the levels of the Fibonacci corrective to the points C and B shown on the photo attached to you .Show us in the correction of Fibonacci levels that point to me be the
    When the level of 38.2 Fibo and C be at the level of 61.8 Fibo which put us forecast the composition of the point D completion of one of the models of the hormone your levels
    1.79449 level 1.79309 in the case of failure of the prototype in the configuration, retain the following in the configuration when the levels 1.80482 level 1.80101.

We see from the chart accompanying the analysis that the pair fell more than 100 points with the weekly closing and from the perspective that the pair still has some downside targeting the levels of 1.7760, including to 1.7706 before the visibility and direction of the expected for the husband during the next week so it should be noted and wish success to all members.

[lang=id]Pair: GBPAUD TimeFrame: 30 MINUTES
    - Trending
    reference: MOVING AVERAGE PERIOD 8
    Reference direction: MOVING AVERAGE PERIOD 200
    With regard to the position of the candle against the moving average in use, the current price is in FLAT condition 8 Under MA200
    Conclusion current trend this is the price is in condition: DOWN
    By looking at the conclusion, the current entry recommendation is likely to: SELL
    Robo.png[/lang]

[lang=id]Pair: GBPAUD TimeFrame: 30 MINUTES
    - Trending
    reference: MOVING AVERAGE PERIOD 8
    Reference direction: MOVING AVERAGE PERIOD 200
    With regard to the position of the candle against the moving average in use, the current price is in the following conditions: Below MA8 Below MA200
    Conclusion Current trend this is the price is in condition: DOWN
    By looking at the conclusion, the current entry recommendation is likely to: SELL

Robo.png[/lang]

Full analysis (my way ^^)

Hello
    in today analyze for GBP/AUD i would like to take it as example in how combining many technical analysis technique to have a full picture about price movement that we talk about in my thread before technical analyz: how to ?

After taking a look at the daily time frame for the GBP/AUD we notice right away that the price reach a resistance area which is between levels 1.831204-1.836933 and seen how the price react with it before we can clearly say its a very strong area and probably going to push down the price with a big movement

looking for other signs of reversal we find also a bearish AB=CD harmonic pattern can be seen clearly on the daily time frame or the 4hours time frame and interestingly its reversal point comes just in the same area of resistance , harmonic patterns are quiet strong which make this pattern coming in a daily resistance area even more effective

what also more better then a Divergence for an early sign for a trend reversal ! and that what we have on the MACD right now both on hourly and daily time frame which give more confirmation to the upcoming bearish movement of the gbp/aud

lowering down time frame to the 1hour we have a Rising Wedge which is very strong reversal pattern comes always when trend is about to change and it's commonly know and used by Elliot waves analysis it comes in the last wave when the price been ready for a corrective waves , and this one will be our confirmation , the breakout of the price from the wedge pattern and the retest will be the trigger point , targeting first support level 1.798812 and then targeting the up trend at level 1.772825

HAPPY TRADING ^^

UPDATE to reply #987

so as we see the price try to go down for a bit but didn't manage to do a proper breakout went up again and formed another AB=CD pattern at 1.850247 and we get an area formed from two patterns then the breakout happen of the rising wedge and the the price fall like crazy , i think for next week opening the down movement will continue targeting the same levels mention up starting with 1.798812 , will be updating more after the opening , happy trading ^^ .

[lang=ar]as we can see that market is under realyy important support but also the market is showing no interest in being lower it , the maekt is going to ruse and if it closed upper the 1.8266 then the market will rise to the next level , but is the market is lower of it then the market will be going down
    gpbaud.jpg[/lang]

Looking at the chart of GBPAUD above, it is important for us to note that GBPAUD is playing out nicely with 200SMA, and i believe that this pair has just began to move upwards. You can see at 1.7557, 200SMA was able to hold this pair successfully on the daily chart, and the market has started moving up ever since then. Therefore, the bias is bullish on GBPAUD at this point in time, traders can now try to wait for a retracement, then use smaller time frame to buy GBPUSD when it confirms a bullish movement again.

GA.jpg

Page 99 of 103 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103 LastLast