Moving stops to breakeven ? - Page 11
Page 11 of 289 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Moving stops to breakeven ?

In forex market when we trade we want to get profit and we want to earn money from this market. In forex market when we open an entry and our entry goes in profit and we think this entry is give more profit if we wait for some time. We move our stop loss at this point where we enter in the market and if market is move reverse than our entry close in profit not going in loss.

The first stop-loss I put under the support or over the resistance. I try to enter in the trade more closer to the support or resistance. When the price is going in the direction of my order than I move the stop-loss order in the non-profit position. In this way I am sure do not loss my money. I will try also tu put the trailing stop when I will see the directional trend. But usualy when I see good profit than I close the order and get the profit.

Quote Originally Posted by tenak View Post
    In forex market when we trade we want to get profit and we want to earn money from this market. In forex market when we open an entry and our entry goes in profit and we think this entry is give more profit if we wait for some time. We move our stop loss at this point where we enter in the market and if market is move reverse than our entry close in profit not going in loss.
    When the market is on the demand of the profit we try anyway for the earning,from the entry we place the order for money we let the trade run without direction,but for real we should think how it is so good when we read the market more on how we like it and hope we get together lesson from it.
    Finally successful traders

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tenak View Post
    This is not my plight about this, but for the fact that traders should not all use this, even when they use this, they should always use it, the trading ways of you is the one that should dictates what you should do about this, because it fits one traders does not mean that all traders should blindly use it, it is always about how you have accommodated your trading and what you really want in its outcomes.

moving stop loss is used when trader is trade the market from higher time frame,this is best used by swing trader because there are always able to determine the market trend from higher part of the market which might mean having to hold on to the position there are and there have to keep moving their stop loss when trading the market

well i have never tried a strategy without stop lose before but i know of an expect that make use of a strategy without stop lose and i will like to know if i need to get enough equity for before i can make use of a strategy without stop lose i hope you get this and get back to me.

[lang=ar]I did not understand what you mean about relocating depends on the draw, I'm still a beginner in the forex market Excuse me, I did not understand what you mean about relocating, which depends on the tie Do you mean it that if you want to change your strategy in the forex market must be the results of other strategic equivalent to the results of success achieved in the first strategic or higher is this what you mean?[/lang]

Break even in forex menas a method to mark a level till which your profit is secured when you have a good pips gain then you could move your stop loss to the entry which mean the trade would be free ride and you would gain no loss even if the trades went agiants you could move your stop loss further your entry to lock profits at level which you think the price wont reach.

Very nice information I think we should always lock our profit and set take profit on good level even market will move against us but still we will be in profit so its very necessary to check with good take profit ares this is indeed a perfect information for all new and old traders great stuff mate

Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Very nice information I think we should always lock our profit and set take profit on good level even market will move against us but still we will be in profit so its very necessary to check with good take profit ares this is indeed a perfect information for all new and old traders great stuff mate
    We need to trade with good stoploss or we can lock the profit when it is necessary for that,if you want to trade the correction then one position should be set with different closing time,the trend must be clear at that time for trading will need more taking action on that.
    Finally successful traders

Page 11 of 289 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast