Moving stops to breakeven ? - Page 101
Page 101 of 289 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2886

Thread: Moving stops to breakeven ?

  1. #1001
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,414
    Quote Originally Posted by melan View Post
    It is not a kind decision we take frequently because some time it is requirement of the environment so we have to follow that one we should make trade with it accordingly we will earn good results also so for better trading results and for consistent trading we have to put our efforts and our learning in right direction for big profits .
    Its right that our effort and our learning is important in this business but we are also need to sue the stop loss in our trading which is protect our account from any big loss. If you are trade with your experience and learning but you are not use the stop loss then your all learning and experience is useless because if one time market is move against you then you will lose your all money easily in this market.

  2. #1002
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    4,206
    This strategy for me is one of the best trading strategy if we want safe results because i see every trade once in our favor and then will move other side so good trading results is possible only when we are trading with them and will use in our trading successfully will give better understanding and for a good trading system as well .

  3. #1003
    Quote Originally Posted by alizahid View Post
    This strategy for me is one of the best trading strategy if we want safe results because i see every trade once in our favor and then will move other side so good trading results is possible only when we are trading with them and will use in our trading successfully will give better understanding and for a good trading system as well .
    It is up to trader how they will use our ideas in trading success because i think all the time it is not possible for us to face bigger losses if we are update our trading ideas successfully and have a good system for use we have to make trade simply with more efforts and with a good trading system for use to get success .

  4. #1004
    I like to move my stop loss to breakeven, this is important for me when i have being waiting for profits for too long. I will move it to the point that when i luckily have the market come to that point, it will cut my trade off to zero loss. This is what i do when i am so bored with the floating loss for long time, it is better than for forex to give me heart attack.

  5. #1005
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    8,220
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    It is up to trader how they will use our ideas in trading success because i think all the time it is not possible for us to face bigger losses if we are update our trading ideas successfully and have a good system for use we have to make trade simply with more efforts and with a good trading system for use to get success .
    Anything that has to do with idea updating needs to be done on the demo account where we will first test it without losing our money because if we don't test it on the demo account then we will end in losses. Trading with the stoploss been moved to breakeven is a smart way to secure our trades, but that way one needs to know that over doing it could make them not to earn a dime.

  6. #1006
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,775
    Smart traders works to ensure that they can be able to manage their loss and build a solid means of trading that will help them succeed enough in forex. We must know how to manage loss and maintain a great money management plans that will give us the chance to achieve our goals. Protecting our capital is one good important thing we must do to ensure that good trading must be made as we look to make proper profitable earnings.

  7. #1007
    Breakeven matters a lot cause there could be reverse and without breakeven you could lose your profit and your own investment again that's why you have to make sure that when a trade achieve 30pips or more you should make use of breakeven to protect your investment from loss, most traders still are not aware of the breakeven which make them suffer loss sometimes.

  8. #1008
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,816
    Our stop loss is very important part of forex trading and if we are use the stop loss in our trades then we will protect our trading account from big losses. If we are use the stop at break even point when our trade is running in good profit then we can hold our trades for more time with no risk of loss in our trading. Stop loss at break even point is make our trade risk free trades.

  9. #1009
    Quote Originally Posted by mwana View Post
    Our stop loss is very important part of forex trading and if we are use the stop loss in our trades then we will protect our trading account from big losses. If we are use the stop at break even point when our trade is running in good profit then we can hold our trades for more time with no risk of loss in our trading. Stop loss at break even point is make our trade risk free trades.
    we are need to secure our money in our trading and that is really important for traders. If we are minimize our losses then its automatically increase our profit in this business. So we are need to use the stop loss in our trading and when our traders making profit then we can place the stop at the break even point or we can use the trailing stop to get the maximum profit from this market without any risk.

  10. #1010
    We shouldnt be too confidence about our trading hitting take profit because sometimes after a trade achieve some pips it's likely to reverse that's why as a wise forex trader when you trade achieve like 30 pips you are likely to place breakeven on that trade to protect your account from loss especially from trade which have gain some profit before.

Page 101 of 289 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •