Fundamental & Technical Strategies - Page 379
Page 379 of 388 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 3880

Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Hi, I just open a new thread where I will share my trading system according daily news released and the entry will be made according technical analysis done on that particular pair. I hope who has the knowledge regarding fundamental can share their skill here so we can learn together as well with other forum user.

Most of time the Fundamental is always forgotten and the Technical is always be remembered. It is the same thing goes to Education, we might more interest on the technical than theory.

So it is time that we should learn more theory than technical so we can avoid lose and make more profit in the future.

Believe or not, the fundamental behind forex market mover is the news and the technical is use just to know when and where the market move.

Let me gave an Example,look at chart on GBP/USD at 6/1/2012. The Buy Sell Magic has already indicated an early signal that the price is bearish but we don't know when the price will drop. Until at 8.30pm after the news release, the price drop almost +100 pips.
    Attachment 1791

The more we care about news the more we can master the market, so from time to time I will try open position regarding news for that day and I will
    make an analysis on that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    I dont like the fundamental events which are highly inaccurate and not very helpful for determining the right way for open the trade so i dont use this complex strategy and tryto pick the technical methods which are really good and very favorable for the earning of profitable trade results with making a simpler strategy through it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Both the fundamental and the technical trading methods are all working but personally I love to trade with the technical because it have been one of the most effective means to master the field of forex market and risks are most times reduced to the lowest point which make it easy for anyone to start earning using this trading method, but there is some kind o uncertainty which lies in the fundamental and it is a lot more unpredictable. I still believe that we can start earning with these methods of trading when we have mastered them or taking time to learn more about anyone of them.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Forex market is affected by technical and fundamental data.A trader must learn both in order to trade effectively.according to my observation I think technical analysis is better option because we can work anytime.fundamental data is also too much important but there are only a few big fundamental events in a month and fundamental trader have to trade in long term and must have a big investment but at trader with small investment can trade effectively with technical trading strategies and he also have understanding about fundamental analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Both the fundamental and the technical trading methods are all working but personally I love to trade with the technical because it have been one of the most effective means to master the field of forex market and risks are most times reduced to the lowest point which make it easy for anyone to start earning using this trading method, but there is some kind o uncertainty which lies in the fundamental and it is a lot more unpredictable. I still believe that we can start earning with these methods of trading when we have mastered them or taking time to learn more about anyone of them.
    It is proper for traders to learn so that the trader will know the one that can best work for himself among the technical analysis and the fundamental analysis. To trade the market with the technical analysis is better to me, i have to conclude on that due to the many years of trading with the two of them. It is more difficult to trade by using fundamental analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Technical analysis is the most simple method of trading this analysis is involve the use of the chart and the chart is the best way we can trade and make money, because the market chart can be analyze very easily compare to the fundamental analysis which involve reading different economical news, technical analysis is the best and most simple means of trading forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Technical analysis is the most simple method of trading this analysis is involve the use of the chart and the chart is the best way we can trade and make money, because the market chart can be analyze very easily compare to the fundamental analysis which involve reading different economical news, technical analysis is the best and most simple means of trading forex.
    I am agree with you , the technical methods are the useful way to analyze the market very properly so lot of advantages we gain from these methods which are truly very effective for working and good to reach on the success so we must pay serious attentions on the right selection of the strategies that will provide easiness in the way of success .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Technic methods are more effective to work as compared with the fundamental methods because this is soo important to choose the reliable strategies and with the help of good learning about them and the power of knowledge will make the working way very effective to trade and earn benefits through it also very pr

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Both of fundamental analysis and technical analysis are good trading methods which make approaches from different sides. For this traders need to know how to work with them and get one of them as a suit trading system. Or also they can use and combine them to complete each others and that become good ideas for some traders to know the market situations better

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Fundamental analysis is also a reason based kind of trading, though the thing is we are more used to reading the chart patterns and using indicators. So we have more clarity in trading market trend and non news times, trading news looks complex because we are less used to fundamental analysis. We have to go with the ways that are smooth and productive for us and if we are using technical analysis we should stay away from trading high impact news.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Fundamental analysis is also a reason based kind of trading, though the thing is we are more used to reading the chart patterns and using indicators. So we have more clarity in trading market trend and non news times, trading news looks complex because we are less used to fundamental analysis. We have to go with the ways that are smooth and productive for us and if we are using technical analysis we should stay away from trading high impact news.
    There are very different methods for trading and traders have been using these techniques to make real money from this business. I think newbies should focus on learning and they should not have a mindset for big earning in the early start because Forex demand some knowledge and some experience for effective reading . I think you should focus on both fundamental and technical analysis because these two types of analysis play a very important role in the success of our trades.

Not allowed!

Page 379 of 388 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383 ... LastLast