Fundamental & Technical Strategies - Page 375
Page 375 of 388 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 3880

Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Hi, I just open a new thread where I will share my trading system according daily news released and the entry will be made according technical analysis done on that particular pair. I hope who has the knowledge regarding fundamental can share their skill here so we can learn together as well with other forum user.

Most of time the Fundamental is always forgotten and the Technical is always be remembered. It is the same thing goes to Education, we might more interest on the technical than theory.

So it is time that we should learn more theory than technical so we can avoid lose and make more profit in the future.

Believe or not, the fundamental behind forex market mover is the news and the technical is use just to know when and where the market move.

Let me gave an Example,look at chart on GBP/USD at 6/1/2012. The Buy Sell Magic has already indicated an early signal that the price is bearish but we don't know when the price will drop. Until at 8.30pm after the news release, the price drop almost +100 pips.
    Attachment 1791

The more we care about news the more we can master the market, so from time to time I will try open position regarding news for that day and I will
    make an analysis on that.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by haxis8 View Post
    Fundamental and technical analysis are the best way of trading and when traders are use these two trading methods with good planning they can know the market trend well. These two trading methods are help traders to earn daily basis good profit and traders success is become easy when they are use these both trading methods with care.
    Despite of each descriptions that can give traders best result in trading, it would be different when we choose one of the strategy to trade and learn. In basic descriptions, it has become strategy's duty to give us best understanding of method how we are supposed to trade with market to make profits. Unfortunately during the process of learning, we would lose our trades so many times before we can understand how to do it correctly. First we must choose which style of strategy we want to learn between technical and fundamental then decide the strategy we want to practice specifically.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Fundamental is a very good means of trading the forex market and like wise the technical but all of them requires that we invest time into learning how they works and practicing on the demo platform most times as to be able to develop great deal of trading skills which shall become a backbone to our successful forex trading outing. In fact, when you deploy a great deal of learning then you shall be able to master anyone of these things and that is the reason you can become successful using them but when you are lacking in the knowledge then it is very hard if not impossible to making it in the field of forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Both fundamental and technical methods are made for the reason of earning and a trader choose that strategies in which they are mastering self so we can take any best strategy from them and work on them also very accurately which really important for working very accurately and earning success with surely is also very probable thing that dominantly possible if we have the right trade strategies and earning from them also very perfectly .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    This is the areas where pro tend to take their lead when it comes to trading. Pros don't put all their hopes on indicators, they understand the market dynamics to an extent that they now develop indicators which most traders use today.its all about good analysis technical one and placing trades by it considering many factors.That doesn't mean they don't use indicator at all but not to the extent of relying on it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    The type of analysis that will be good for traders is when the traders has been able to make use of the higher time frame, the use of the little time frame is going to be poor for traders, using the higher time frame is the best way by which the trader can handle the market. Using the fundamental is going to be so much poor for traders because the things that happens on the chart is so much important.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    Careful working is the key to get the success in forex and always working on this business became patience and use patience trading method are very important to get achieve success in it. I prefer the technical analyzing to everyday follow the market and after getting the strong market real trend signal well trader have easily developed long term trend line strategy for everyday good profit on this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy View Post
    Both fundamental and technical methods are made for the reason of earning and a trader choose that strategies in which they are mastering self so we can take any best strategy from them and work on them also very accurately which really important for working very accurately and earning success with surely is also very probable thing that dominantly possible if we have the right trade strategies and earning from them also very perfectly .
    I like the fact that we are traders we should then make sure that we do what is needed for our success. To trade the market with the technical analysis is better for me, but this is personal, i have never traded the market for a whole week with the fundamental analysis and survive. This is not happening when i trade with the technical analysis under good plans.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Fundamental or technical analysis are both geared towards making profits from the Forex business, so if the method that you chose is not giving you the satisfaction that you deserve, it means you must make a switch into something else, although most times, what causes our losses is lack of discipline and many bad habits we picked up from learning about Forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Fundamental analysis and strategy is good but we must know that technical analysis and movement can be the opposite direction to the fundamentals. And it can take some time till fundamentals will win over technicals. That is because big players are moving the market opposite direction in order to collect the stops and one time they make sudden movement the direction of fundamentals.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Technical and Fundamental analysis are the very best ways we can approach this market if we want to be successful,a trader is either one or both,as a technical trader it is very important that we keep an eye on the news releases very well if not we will still end up losing even with good technical analysis.

Not allowed!

Page 375 of 388 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385 ... LastLast