Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Hi, I just open a new thread where I will share my trading system according daily news released and the entry will be made according technical analysis done on that particular pair. I hope who has the knowledge regarding fundamental can share their skill here so we can learn together as well with other forum user.

Most of time the Fundamental is always forgotten and the Technical is always be remembered. It is the same thing goes to Education, we might more interest on the technical than theory.

So it is time that we should learn more theory than technical so we can avoid lose and make more profit in the future.

Believe or not, the fundamental behind forex market mover is the news and the technical is use just to know when and where the market move.

Let me gave an Example,look at chart on GBP/USD at 6/1/2012. The Buy Sell Magic has already indicated an early signal that the price is bearish but we don't know when the price will drop. Until at 8.30pm after the news release, the price drop almost +100 pips.
    nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg

The more we care about news the more we can master the market, so from time to time I will try open position regarding news for that day and I will
    make an analysis on that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 1
    Fundamental analysis is certainly more powerful than technical analysis, it can completely change the trend of the market in just a few seconds during news release. But i do not like to trade the news because i think it is risky to do so. This is your trading journal if you plan to post your trades everyday, i think there is another section for that

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    its mean you say we just use to technical analysis and not use to fundamental analysis but dear in that market is all analysis is must need for our trading work because that market is very fast and different type, and here when come any good news or bed news so market going to other way, so all information is must need for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    Fundamental analysis is certainly more powerful than technical analysis, it can completely change the trend of the market in just a few seconds during news release. But i do not like to trade the news because i think it is risky to do so. This is your trading journal if you plan to post your trades everyday, i think there is another section for that
    Fundamental and technical issue both work beside of one another. Some of time we follow more powerful instead of one. But finally Both are very powerful also. Total market sentiment is very funny and highly think that maximum time not reliable to seems also. But Forex always works as perfect line. Forex is world largest financial market that not possible from one corner also. This is very risky but more trust able also. Trading journal also say that plan is money but it have to work as perfect line.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    My friend my question is who win at least, Fundamental analysis or Technical analysis, according to my experiences I found that technical analysis is the better than fundamental analysis because technical analysis is actually developed on the basis of fundamental analysis. But yes some times the fundamental news could change the trend of the market but later the technical win.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    Fundamental analysis is certainly more powerful than technical analysis, it can completely change the trend of the market in just a few seconds during news release.
    Fundamental reasons are main driver of movement in forex market. Fundamental analysis highlights and calculates the stregths and weaknesses of economy. so ot defines how strong a currency will be. But technical analysis are important too,it enables a trader to identify the best trading position and place trade there for maximizing profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 47
    yes it is correct that for making profit from forex we should earn proper knowledge about technical analysis and fundamental analysis.it is very risky to trade with only one analysis knowledge.some times market move with fundamental analysis and few times moves with technical analysis.
    I have observed that before releasing any fundamental news market move with technical analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    every traders and peoples get fear the fore business. Because forex business has unlimited loss. But I think if a traders use Fundamental & Technical Strategies. I can tell that traders never loss a huge amount in forex. So Fundamental & Technical Strategies is good for all new and professional traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by samad20 View Post
    every traders and peoples get fear the fore business. Because forex business has unlimited loss. But I think if a traders use Fundamental & Technical Strategies. I can tell that traders never loss a huge amount in forex. So Fundamental & Technical Strategies is good for all new and professional traders.
    Many traders did fear a lot in trading business but that is because they are lacking the understanding in trading. The loss in trading will be very serious and damaging too if we fail. That is why we need to trade carefully so that we can avoid any big loss. I believe the different thing since most traders always got a big loss experience once.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Many traders did fear a lot in trading business but that is because they are lacking the understanding in trading. The loss in trading will be very serious and damaging too if we fail. That is why we need to trade carefully so that we can avoid any big loss. I believe the different thing since most traders always got a big loss experience once.
    It can't be helped if we did feel the fear in here because we will always be trading with a lot of uncertainities after all. If we feel the uncertain condition then we will feel the fear already when we need to trade. if we already know everything about the market then we will not feel such kind of feeling anymore.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 381 123451151101 ... LastLast