Scalping trading strategy for 10-pips.
Page 1 of 175 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping trading strategy for 10-pips.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Scalping trading strategy for 10-pips.

Before using this system I want to let you know that this system is very risky system and your capital should be small for example 15$-20$. Use H30 or H1 chart H1 is best. The period separator must be switched on so that you can get 3 to 4 day's data. Now at yesterday's high point draw a line and on low point also. And also the day's before yesterday high and low. Place pending orders at the first line you have drawn place take profit level with 10 pip TP. For lot size use this calculation (15$ or 20$) x 2% = lot size.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    It is better for traders to know that scalping is not what they will be getting huge amount of money with. Traders have to be very careful with this and they have to be knowing that the 10 pips they are aiming for has to be higher than the stop loss value they will be using for the scalping strategy for their strategy to be perfected.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    actually, the risk here is about us who control it, scalping or long terms trading are risky if traders can not control the risk with well, but sometimes, many traders judge that scalping is riskiest methods,
    and so good to start trading with low capital no matter for scalping and long terms, the main thing here that we need to have the skill to analyze the market and get the right moments to enter and exit from the market
    10 pips per trades is good enough for scalping

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Scaling is a very risky trade when trader's have proper stop loss and proper money management and risk managment in account. But I believe that trader's can convert this strategy into the good one by following the good discipline in trading. I have seen some trader's to earn from the scalping cnosistently I think they have a better planning and execution for the scalping techniques.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Scaling is a very risky trade when trader's have proper stop loss and proper money management and risk managment in account. But I believe that trader's can convert this strategy into the good one by following the good discipline in trading. I have seen some trader's to earn from the scalping cnosistently I think they have a better planning and execution for the scalping techniques.
    I know that the scalping is so risky, but the scalping is such that will help the trader to get more money too, but the trader will know the way to trade the scalping in such manner before it will be getting them the money they want form it. The scalping is a way that will get traders fast money, but they need fastness of thinking and trading it too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Scalping is really work ad be sure that we have to work to the best of the market is always working with the same scalping and developing the right choice we work in the value of choice in the given chances we work of there is always once we see we have to work and be well formed

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Thank you for sharing. It is really appreciatable. I will try this scalping strategy and let know here what results i will get. Scalping is too risky but if we have small capital then we can make a try because small capitals do not effect our economy. So i am going to try this next month.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    I think the best is the use of 5 profit pips when you have a certain position as a trader and cannot understand how to pull it together there is a certain form of choice that we need to pull together and form something, 10 pips each trade is really respectable and be really well influenced when you get it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanyua View Post
    I think the best is the use of 5 profit pips when you have a certain position as a trader and cannot understand how to pull it together there is a certain form of choice that we need to pull together and form something, 10 pips each trade is really respectable and be really well influenced when you get it
    If traders can use the 5 pips for the scalping, it is good, but such traders will know that they will be using the stop loss too, what will be the stop loss value they will be using in that way too? Traders has to think twice about this, and they will come to the reasonable conclusions when they do trading with a bit higher pips like 10pips.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    getting of few pips everyday from the market is not hard but the trader shuld knw how t determine the best positions of trading and follow the rules of his strategy, the trader needs to have good tools of scalping that let him to trade well and make money without big risk and always use stop loss to prtect his mney from going away and margin call.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 175 123451151101 ... LastLast