Page 306 of 310 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310 LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3099

Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Hi, I just open a new thread where I will share my trading system according daily news released and the entry will be made according technical analysis done on that particular pair. I hope who has the knowledge regarding fundamental can share their skill here so we can learn together as well with other forum user.

Most of time the Fundamental is always forgotten and the Technical is always be remembered. It is the same thing goes to Education, we might more interest on the technical than theory.

So it is time that we should learn more theory than technical so we can avoid lose and make more profit in the future.

Believe or not, the fundamental behind forex market mover is the news and the technical is use just to know when and where the market move.

Let me gave an Example,look at chart on GBP/USD at 6/1/2012. The Buy Sell Magic has already indicated an early signal that the price is bearish but we don't know when the price will drop. Until at 8.30pm after the news release, the price drop almost +100 pips.
    Attachment 1791

The more we care about news the more we can master the market, so from time to time I will try open position regarding news for that day and I will
    make an analysis on that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    Both the fundamental and technical analysis are good for trading in this market,but for technical traders it is very important that they keep an eye on what is happening with the fundamentals because that is what really controls the market,for example a technical trader must check the news calendar daily.
    I don't consider the fundamental strategies to be good anymore, it is wise for forex traders to limit their trading on the technical analysis, that will make more of good trading for that trader. We can do the best with our trading of technical strategies, it is the trading of the fundamental strategies who will be hard for traders. The fundamental analysis has its own good side, only that it is overrated by forex traders

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 23
    Fundamental and technical analysis are best for traders to use in trading and use these two methods in trading this is easy for us gain daily basis profit. technical analysis are always give us best trades to follow in trading because these methods are low risky and highly profitable for traders and give them every day big pips profit on forex market easily.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 66
    I like the way I have been trading the market, because I have learned about the technical and then also the fundamental, so, none of them is not known to me, I know about how to make use of any of them and then I know the one which is better and then the one which is not better. Therefore, I think I can say to trader the one they should make use of and then the one they shouldn't. I think technical trading is always the best.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    We have basically two methods of looking at this market,either with the technical or the Fundamental method,the fundamentals are what really controls this market so we need to pay very careful attention to them,no matter how good your trading system is just one high impact news release can mess everything up.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    Fundamental and technical analysis are good for traders but there are very few traders who understand fundamental analysis well. Mostly fundamental analysis is done by big financial institutions and they trade using it. Retail traders should use technical analysis because it is more simple and traders have the tools to do it well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    In order for traders in the Forex market to have successful trading, there must be good attention to both the technical and fundamental analysis, focusing only the technical may not work because fundamental may prove the trader wrong if using only this for trading decision, we have to be aware of the fundamental and see the result before any trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    I like trading with the use of the technical approach, because fundamental is more like gambling, I don't want to trade in such a way that I am not certain about. You know little mistakes will make traders to loss their money and that mistakes is so much common with the use of the fundamental as the trader ain't making analysis based on fact but emotions.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    We all could have our various ways that we have decided to make use of or which we have learned in accordance to experience and mine is always making use of the technical trading method, because that has been my method of trading the market. Fundamental trading approach is simple too, but there is no certainty in it, hence I have been using the technical price action.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    We all could have our various ways that we have decided to make use of or which we have learned in accordance to experience and mine is always making use of the technical trading method, because that has been my method of trading the market. Fundamental trading approach is simple too, but there is no certainty in it, hence I have been using the technical price action.
    First we shuld understand whether technical can be good for us or fundamental and then find out good methods of trading with one of them. There is a way of using technical analysis and there is also a method of using fundamental analysis. Surely both of them are good but my advice would be that traders try and make the better use of any one of them with a strong understanding.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    First we shuld understand whether technical can be good for us or fundamental and then find out good methods of trading with one of them. There is a way of using technical analysis and there is also a method of using fundamental analysis. Surely both of them are good but my advice would be that traders try and make the better use of any one of them with a strong understanding.
    From my little experience, I know and can say that technical is the best. Because technical trading is way more practical and then fundamental is more on the theories aspect, so if we want to make money from the market. we need a more practical approach which will help us in making stronger analysis. Trading with the technical means gives us good profitable trades.

Not allowed!

Page 306 of 310 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310 LastLast