Page 310 of 310 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310
Results 3,091 to 3,099 of 3099

Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Hi, I just open a new thread where I will share my trading system according daily news released and the entry will be made according technical analysis done on that particular pair. I hope who has the knowledge regarding fundamental can share their skill here so we can learn together as well with other forum user.

Most of time the Fundamental is always forgotten and the Technical is always be remembered. It is the same thing goes to Education, we might more interest on the technical than theory.

So it is time that we should learn more theory than technical so we can avoid lose and make more profit in the future.

Believe or not, the fundamental behind forex market mover is the news and the technical is use just to know when and where the market move.

Let me gave an Example,look at chart on GBP/USD at 6/1/2012. The Buy Sell Magic has already indicated an early signal that the price is bearish but we don't know when the price will drop. Until at 8.30pm after the news release, the price drop almost +100 pips.
    Attachment 1791

The more we care about news the more we can master the market, so from time to time I will try open position regarding news for that day and I will
    make an analysis on that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    These are widely useful and most important for trader who really want to make his trade successful if we do not use it well so our stress should be increase for trade with it , we have to get knowledge about them in detail so we apply it in best shape and we attain good results as well , it is possible when we have practice on demo account and understand its all kind of release .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    Both fundamental and technical strategies are good but there are very little traders who can use fundamental strategies because they have little economical data and they use big leverage in comparison to financial institutions that do not use any leverage that means they trade 1:1. Retail traders should use technical strategies.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Two ways we can really look at the market is through the technical and Fundamental point of view,technical trading is what most traders we see today rely upon to trade and make pips,but even at that it is quite very important that we keep our focus on the Fundamental also,because that is where the action is most times.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    The two ways we can approach this market in terms of trading is really through either the Fundamental or technical point of view,for me both of them are really important,if you trade technical it is also important that you have information about news releases that will definitely help your trades.
    Choose to trade with one of them or both at the same time. understand that each strategies has their own pros and cons. tell to ourself about our ability and our will to learn one of them without blaming the other. i can see how traders normally think that one strategy isn't working well for them, they mark it as dangerous or risky strategy. truly said they still make the same mistakes to another strategy which they must tell there's no suitable strategy for them.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    I like trading with the use of the technical trading method, by far, it is the best, you don't need to use the fundamental, because with what I have learned from it, the fundamental is going to cause traders to loss more and trade in the wrong way, I think using the technical trading method takes more time to understand the market. Technical trading is important and one of the best way of trading, you just have to be disciplined to use it rightly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    If I was asked to choose from the technical and fundamental analysis, my choice would be the technical, this is the best without a good knowledge doubt, fundamental analysis is not as predictable as the technical analysis, even the news that is used for that analysis is not stable, and we can trade news only if we have prepared, what we require mainly is the news calendar from reputable websites.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    They are both very good but it's more easier to be trading with the technical trading method compare to fundamental analysis because the technical analysis involve the use of the chart to analyze the market while the fundamental trading depend on different economic data which is a more difficult means of analysis, so the technical analysis is what you should go for if you are looking for an easy method.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    We can get the simple trade by using the technical methods which are surely very safe and accurate for making profits on the daily basis but the fundamental methods are not safe and reliable that are useful for scalping or news time trading which are the very tough processes and a trader will not get the suitable trade through these methods easily so technical methods are the useful options for stable earning and stable place in this market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 115
    Given: 69
    Any trader can choose any of the strategies that he feels will give them the right platform to trade good and build a profitable trade for themselves. Fundamental traders rely solely on news to come up with a trade whereas a technical trader need the candle sticks pattern to determine how or when to place a trade. Both can be profitable hence a trader understand how to use them for their own advantage.

Not allowed!

Page 310 of 310 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310