Fundamental & Technical Strategies - Page 331
Page 331 of 376 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3757

Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Hi, I just open a new thread where I will share my trading system according daily news released and the entry will be made according technical analysis done on that particular pair. I hope who has the knowledge regarding fundamental can share their skill here so we can learn together as well with other forum user.

Most of time the Fundamental is always forgotten and the Technical is always be remembered. It is the same thing goes to Education, we might more interest on the technical than theory.

So it is time that we should learn more theory than technical so we can avoid lose and make more profit in the future.

Believe or not, the fundamental behind forex market mover is the news and the technical is use just to know when and where the market move.

Let me gave an Example,look at chart on GBP/USD at 6/1/2012. The Buy Sell Magic has already indicated an early signal that the price is bearish but we don't know when the price will drop. Until at 8.30pm after the news release, the price drop almost +100 pips.
    Attachment 1791

The more we care about news the more we can master the market, so from time to time I will try open position regarding news for that day and I will
    make an analysis on that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    They are two different ways by which the traders can look at the market and then make a decisions on what they should do, you know, we are in the market to get to know the price of the market, so therefore, what we have got to do is to make analysis, we should also know that it is better making analysis with what we can see on the chart being the reason why technical method is the best.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    These are two very famous and most successful way for trader to work in market which will be highly effective and most successful for trader to trade , we all have different learning ability about both technical and fundamental and with the help of good analysis we are building our trade plan in right of the direction to make a good trade for work .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    These are two very famous and most successful way for trader to work in market which will be highly effective and most successful for trader to trade , we all have different learning ability about both technical and fundamental and with the help of good analysis we are building our trade plan in right of the direction to make a good trade for work .
    Well, I will say that the one that is more famous is technical trading, in the sense that traders have now seen the news trading for what it is, which is gambling. But when you talk about trading with the use of the technical trading, then it means that you are making decisions with what you see on the chart, also using the candlestick pattern as a good information tool to trading as well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Fundamental and technical both are very reliable and powerful trading method for everyone. But trader use it to see and understand market all good or bad situation well however when you can trade on market then in little time frame period make capital profit in it. Trader use fundamental way during news time and technical trading method when he can try to make simple or strong trend line strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    I agree it is the way we make analysis in market and with strong approach on both will help to develop always good strategies which help trader to get survive and make good plan , we must learn well and shall develop our trade strategies in right of the way so we take good advantage from our analysis and our ability of trade .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    I agree it is the way we make analysis in market and with strong approach on both will help to develop always good strategies which help trader to get survive and make good plan , we must learn well and shall develop our trade strategies in right of the way so we take good advantage from our analysis and our ability of trade .
    i've been wandering through websites, communities, and groups that talking about forex and stuffs. none of them are suggesting other traders to develop a good understanding to both strategies because it's important for traders to choose and focus only to one strategy at a time. once we choose to trade with technical strategies, then focus only to them and build a strong mindset about the strategies. as far as i know that both fundamental and technical strategies has opposite rules and mindsets which are against each other.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by yimu View Post
    Fundamental and technical both are very reliable and powerful trading method for everyone. But trader use it to see and understand market all good or bad situation well however when you can trade on market then in little time frame period make capital profit in it. Trader use fundamental way during news time and technical trading method when he can try to make simple or strong trend line strategy.
    I can not say that the fundamental analysis is reliable, i can only say that the fundamental analysis is a very good way to make the market move, but for traders to trade it is a problem. What i know is that the traders that will trade the technical strategies are better, that is the most simple and more reasonable way to trade the market, and traders are getting more earning with it when they know how to trade it rightly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    In taking fundamental trades, we should look at what is happening on the Forex calendar for a day, that is where we can get a view about what we should do for that day, if we use technical analysis, we will have better opportunities because it is easier to trade this market with past history that you can see than with the fundamental news which might not give us anything concrete to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I can not say that the fundamental analysis is reliable,
    Honestly, the fundamental analysis is a good way of making money because there are still some traders who are making their trading analysis based on fundamental and they are still racking in some good amount of money but I believe that before we can really start making money using this trading method then learning is very important and investing enough time into practicing as to master the skills so well is vita too. So whether you are trading with technical or fundamental they are all very reliable means of trading the forex market but they requires that we begin to learn how to make use of them over time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    On what basis you said that and what you think who are retail trader, if small trader are retail trader then i am sure that no one avoid trade with scalping way so all the trader must have to spend our time in market for development of good strategies and our trade system will be suitable more and we have use fundamental for successful trade.

Not allowed!

Page 331 of 376 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341 ... LastLast