Fundamental & Technical Strategies - Page 329
Page 329 of 377 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329330331332333339 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 3761

Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Hi, I just open a new thread where I will share my trading system according daily news released and the entry will be made according technical analysis done on that particular pair. I hope who has the knowledge regarding fundamental can share their skill here so we can learn together as well with other forum user.

Most of time the Fundamental is always forgotten and the Technical is always be remembered. It is the same thing goes to Education, we might more interest on the technical than theory.

So it is time that we should learn more theory than technical so we can avoid lose and make more profit in the future.

Believe or not, the fundamental behind forex market mover is the news and the technical is use just to know when and where the market move.

Let me gave an Example,look at chart on GBP/USD at 6/1/2012. The Buy Sell Magic has already indicated an early signal that the price is bearish but we don't know when the price will drop. Until at 8.30pm after the news release, the price drop almost +100 pips.
    Attachment 1791

The more we care about news the more we can master the market, so from time to time I will try open position regarding news for that day and I will
    make an analysis on that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5
    market drivers, of course, I think the parent indicator of fundamental factors, investors, of course, in investment or a country, raising interest rates is certainly based on the fundamental factors as well,
    as an example of fundamental warfare or natural disasters, such as occurring in a country, of course, outside investors or investors in the country from outside parties I am sure they are starting to withdraw their funds for security of funds, so this certainly will have an influence on the value of the country's currency concerned, because of the rupiah certainly starts to convert to usd, the lower the value of the rupiah needs will certainly decrease the value of its currency, well that's an example

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    These strategies are needed to sure see we can have a way to follow the market and expect we make profits from it. Between the fundamental and technical method I choose the technical system because of the possibilities to make accurate analysis that will always go as planned. We have the method to trade good here and we should realize how often we have to work with them. These strategies can work out for us and will sure give us success once we understand them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by pajero View Post
    market drivers, of course, I think the parent indicator of fundamental factors, investors, of course, in investment or a country, raising interest rates is certainly based on the fundamental factors as well,
    as an example of fundamental warfare or natural disasters, such as occurring in a country, of course, outside investors or investors in the country from outside parties I am sure they are starting to withdraw their funds for security of funds, so this certainly will have an influence on the value of the country's currency concerned, because of the rupiah certainly starts to convert to usd, the lower the value of the rupiah needs will certainly decrease the value of its currency, well that's an example
    All those things will determine the movement of the market to some point, but then again, it is good for a trader to get to comprehend that you can only take note of those factors that will move the market, knowing that for sure they will move the market, but not knowing the possible direction where they will possibly move the market towards, that is what I see as faulty with the use of the fundamental form of making analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    In am that kind of trader that likely work on the long time frames so from the technical methods i can make the best earning ratios in the market so forex business is very hard for winning and when we have a convenient choice of a trade strategy we can meet with lot of best opportunities to gain with getting success easily .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 25
    each strategies provides different indications for market and we must know the best methods that suitable for us to make money from accurate analysis. choose the suitable ones that you have more experience to master the strategy better. i tried to combine fundamental and technical strategies but the result didn't really satisfy me so i decided from that moment to focus only to technical strategy because it's the best i can do than fundamental.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 7
    Every strategy is best and good to continue the process of success and with the help of own understanding and good experience always effective for winning success and get the accurate earning results so we have the best skills to manage the trade in the correct times and use the best time frame to make a best working system with getting powerful results .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by pajero View Post
    These are the shape of fundamental available in different way a good trader always consider these level for good analyzing ability of trader we must have to make a good trade plan and through planing we are able to build our trade system in right way which will help to make analysis for building good plan .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    This kind of trading style is strictly base on technical analysis and thats is what i do mostly i try as much as possible not to too rely on external because one thing i also see needful is self confidence from good analysis that has been proven over time. So i analyse the trend from H4 and daily. Fibo acci for filters indicator for possible turning point for price. Entry base on demand and supply zone. Stop loss 20 - 25 pips. Take Profit 3 times the risk to easily cover up for losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Newbies must have their main focus on learning and practice and they need to have long term planning for increasing their trading skills.I think they should learn technical analysis in early start and then take a start in trading keep learning fundamental as well.Forex market is highly affected by news but news events are rare and technical analysis helps us to trade all the time and mostly traders are working with technical trading skills.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 6
    Fundamental strategies are very good but they are used by big financial institutions having possibility to do good fundamental analysis. Retail traders do not have such possibility to do fundamental analysis but they have ability to use technical analysis and make trading decisions based on it. Technical trading is the best for retail traders.

Not allowed!

Page 329 of 377 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329330331332333339 ... LastLast