Fundamental & Technical Strategies - Page 99
Page 99 of 388 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Quote Originally Posted by shahzad View Post
    I already learn about these both methods of forex trading because these both are very helpful for us to earn the high profti from this market easily. If we are use the technical trading method then we are easily make the profit from this market in slow market and if we are see that market is now highly volatile and move fast then we can use the fundamental analysis and earn high profit with these analysis.
    It is not easily though, if so, we should have had a lot of people doing it already. To my best of knowledge we have to make sure that we are choosing one method. Because the two of them could cause us to be actually trading in such a way that we will loss our money. I like technical and I follow that and also I read the important news as well.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    no matter which type of analysis or strategies we are using in this business we must responsible to our choice and work hard to understand that. both fundamental and technical strategies are so much important for us and when we only capable of understanding only one of them then it is fine though. better to work when we got the knowledge on both because we know about market in fundamental and able to predict its movement with technical.
    Yeah its not matter that what type of analysis we are using in our trading in this business. Its important for us to learn that trading method that will help us to get the high profit from this market within very short time. If we are focus on our learning then its quite possible for us to earn the high profit from forex trading but if we are focus only on earning then its very hard for us to make the profit from this market.

Trader
    I like to learn about the technical analysis of this market because the fundamental analysis are not help us to find the market trend in normal market movement. Its only help traders when this market is move highly volatile. Then we are not need to trade with it and choose the best and suitable analysis for our trading and these analysis are the technical analysis of this market.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    I like to learn about the technical analysis of this market because the fundamental analysis are not help us to find the market trend in normal market movement. Its only help traders when this market is move highly volatile. Then we are not need to trade with it and choose the best and suitable analysis for our trading and these analysis are the technical analysis of this market.
    Technical analysis mostly will give trader most advantages for working well and have a good system for use all will be possible when we are trading and have good learning in trade we have to trade mostly with technical of market if we want success which is unlimited and that would give us profit also .

Quote Originally Posted by alizahid View Post
    Technical analysis mostly will give trader most advantages for working well and have a good system for use all will be possible when we are trading and have good learning in trade we have to trade mostly with technical of market if we want success which is unlimited and that would give us profit also .
    The technical analysis is the most wisely used analysis by traders, and the main reason is because it is more stable, and it will help traders to make more meaningful analysis than the fundamental analysis. I have tried to work with the two ways of trading, but i realized that the fundamental analysis can give traders high blood pressure.

The way the traders are trading on the market matters. I like technical analysis because the market always do move around it and it supports the view of the traders. With the use of technical analysis traders gets to be able to make adequate analysis. It is not going to be an easy business, but actually depending and learning on one aspect of trading makes it more effective for the trader.

fundamental traders who use fundamental indicators as their method of trading could say the same about their strategy and this is general thing to see in this business. each traders has each own favorite type of analysis and we all think that our choice is the best than the others. meanwhile as the fact in nature of business, anything that could give traders advantages are good to use.

Yeah that us true if we are use the technical analysis then there are many chances for us to earn with our every trade because this market is mostly time work and move with technical levels. So if we are know how to analysis this market with technical methods then we can make profit from it. We are need to learn every thing in forex because our learning is very helpful for us to get the high profit from this market.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sar4343 View Post
    Yeah that us true if we are use the technical analysis then there are many chances for us to earn with our every trade because this market is mostly time work and move with technical levels. So if we are know how to analysis this market with technical methods then we can make profit from it. We are need to learn every thing in forex because our learning is very helpful for us to get the high profit from this market.
    I see that effective because technical are more stronger then fundamental there are separately their advantages so we have to gain success only when we are trading well and have a good system for trade we work hard and will applied our learning in most useful way to make our trade profitable and we will gain success easily .

When you want to make analysis on the market it is good to have in mind the one that will likely work for you and I am sure that the use of the fundamental is always not reliable, therefore I thin traders should be more about the use of the technical method in trading. Using it and trend line could give that good everlasting profits.

Page 99 of 388 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast