Fundamental & Technical Strategies - Page 5
Page 5 of 388 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Hi, I just open a new thread where I will share my trading system according daily news released and the entry will be made according technical analysis done on that particular pair. I hope who has the knowledge regarding fundamental can share their skill here so we can learn together as well with other forum user.

Most of time the Fundamental is always forgotten and the Technical is always be remembered. It is the same thing goes to Education, we might more interest on the technical than theory.

So it is time that we should learn more theory than technical so we can avoid lose and make more profit in the future.

Believe or not, the fundamental behind forex market mover is the news and the technical is use just to know when and where the market move.

Let me gave an Example,look at chart on GBP/USD at 6/1/2012. The Buy Sell Magic has already indicated an early signal that the price is bearish but we don't know when the price will drop. Until at 8.30pm after the news release, the price drop almost +100 pips.
    Attachment 1791

The more we care about news the more we can master the market, so from time to time I will try open position regarding news for that day and I will
    make an analysis on that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    It is really challenging to know the impact of the details. Every expert says different perspective of the details and this make some traders mix up what to do. Most of them avoid details to company with because the details sometime unexpected. The result may outstanding but the currency trading sometime goes up and down out of management. That is why some traders, such as me, focus on technical more than important.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    It is really hard to know the impact details. Every expertise are as different perspective detail and the brand mix some merchants what to do. The majority of these refrain from the company with detail because the times unexpectedly detail. Result is pending, but the forex trading sometimes goes downwards on management. That is why some marketers like myself focus on technical rather than important.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Brother I like to trade with long term goal so I don't care much about fundamental analysis because I come to know that news not affect badly a long term trading goal if you are doing trade on a well trend then you will loose only some time your money because of high impact news I just concentrate on technical analysis.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Brother I like to trade with long term goal so I don't care much about fundamental analysis because I come to know that news not affect badly a long term trading goal if you are doing trade on a well trend then you will loose only some time your money because of high impact news I just concentrate on technical analysis.
    Well, you can make your trading decisions the way you want, but it is good to do the right things at the right time. You can not say you want to truly trade the long term without seeing the fundamental news, this is why you will see the trader that has gotten 200 pips floating, but still lose the trade. News is an affective things in the markst that can change the overall trend sir.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    well you are right,trading long is best used with technical analysis,though the result of the news atimes might be in our favor but majorly news often make the market act funny and this is why i only prefer to look at the market from a higher time frame to reduce the effect of the news on the market when trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I want to submit that both technical and fundamental analysis complement each other and no trader can say one is superior to other. It is however, important for a trader to have sound knowledge of both in order to be at advantage. Nobody can predict accurately how the market is going to react to economic news release before taking place. There are so many factors attached to it and I think there is a great wisdom in the fact that we must have good mastery of both.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Fundamental and technical both are good analysis and its very very important for every forex trader. technical analysis is actually developed on the basis of fundamental analysis. i use fundamental to determine when there is gonna be any potential big movement on the market and i use technical analysis to determine where i will be en trying the pair when trading it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    To predict from the loss and follow market movement we should use small volume trade if market has exactly movement in this direction that place another trade and if had adopt opposite movement at this moment we can do any other trading for more information about market resistance is necessary

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    The combination of technical and fundamental is the best way in forex trading, we can be a reliable trader if we are able to master the technical and fundamental. But fundamental analysis is more complex than technical analysis, because I think the fundamental isn't only about news on the economic calendar, but more extensive than that.

So usually beginners will learn technical before finally learn the fundamentals. But I do not think that the fundamental is only a theory.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmohamady View Post
    I personally prefer the fundamental analysis over the technical trading analysis. Fundamental analysis is very much strong and accurate over the technical strategies.I had completed the back test and also the forward test to test the profitability of the fundamental trading analysis. thanks
    I don't think so. It's back to each trader himself and it's depending on your timing to trade. If you're using fundamental analysis when there is no high impact news so it's not quite accurate but it's possible to use technical analysis with using indicators or price action strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 388 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast