Fundamental & Technical Strategies - Page 51
Page 51 of 388 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Hi, I just open a new thread where I will share my trading system according daily news released and the entry will be made according technical analysis done on that particular pair. I hope who has the knowledge regarding fundamental can share their skill here so we can learn together as well with other forum user.

Most of time the Fundamental is always forgotten and the Technical is always be remembered. It is the same thing goes to Education, we might more interest on the technical than theory.

So it is time that we should learn more theory than technical so we can avoid lose and make more profit in the future.

Believe or not, the fundamental behind forex market mover is the news and the technical is use just to know when and where the market move.

Let me gave an Example,look at chart on GBP/USD at 6/1/2012. The Buy Sell Magic has already indicated an early signal that the price is bearish but we don't know when the price will drop. Until at 8.30pm after the news release, the price drop almost +100 pips.
    Attachment 1791

The more we care about news the more we can master the market, so from time to time I will try open position regarding news for that day and I will
    make an analysis on that.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    These are no strategy but they are ways of of making analysis to know how to follow the market. Trading is a risky business and to make money from the market, the trader needs to have a way of analysing the market and making a trading decision if to buy or sell. This is important as far as forex trading is so much concerned.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    A friend once told me that he trades with both technical and fundamental analysis, I have no idea how he combined the too but it gives home great result, he says that trading with both technical and fundamental analysis can be compared with a boxer fighting his opponent with two hands and trading with one of the two isn't string enough. I thinks he is right because you can improve your strategy by combining the two

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    A friend once told me that he trades with both technical and fundamental analysis, I have no idea how he combined the too but it gives home great result, he says that trading with both technical and fundamental analysis can be compared with a boxer fighting his opponent with two hands and trading with one of the two isn't string enough. I thinks he is right because you can improve your strategy by combining the two
    Doing both of them actually is very good and that is very deep for the perfection. only traders with a lot of trading experience can get a chance to archieve that and that is why we will need to work hard in order to reach that too. Doing both styles will let you open up your own eye better.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I love the roboforex so much. Because Roboforex is the best and biggest broker in the world. under the fundamentals, you can find difference between the actual outcome and the previous out come to get the right direction, these is what i know about them. Forex is the best currency trading business in the world.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    news trading is very tricky, and not everytime any trader can get out off it safely. Fundamental analysis is more usefull than technical in my opinion in news time, because you'll have enough knowledge about the pair's history and related news. But combine it with technical analysis and you can get a powerfull strategy that can resist even in news time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHamza View Post
    news trading is very tricky, and not everytime any trader can get out off it safely. Fundamental analysis is more usefull than technical in my opinion in news time, because you'll have enough knowledge about the pair's history and related news. But combine it with technical analysis and you can get a powerfull strategy that can resist even in news time.
    Naturally it will be like that. The tricky part in news trading is how you maintain your own mentality as you trade actually. Many traders just can't maintain their own mind stable when they need to trade because they are lacking in the knowledge and can't trade properly at all.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 27
    Actually i like trade with technical anlaysis, i d't like fundamental trading that use for news trading, and as i know news trading is not easy for everyone, if you know very well about fundamental analysis then you can trade on news easily, news trading can be used for short term only like day trading or scalping, but i mostly trading with Long term so technical good for me.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    Fundamental analysis is certainly more powerful than technical analysis, it can completely change the trend of the market in just a few seconds during news release. But i do not like to trade the news because i think it is risky to do so. This is your trading journal if you plan to post your trades everyday, i think there is another section for that
    Actually, market price movement is fully depend on economical events. So, Fundamental analysis is very good and essential for us. But without technical analysis we can not understand market trend line. So, Fundamental and technical analysis is must need for making any strategy, Money management is main key of success.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by azaharul View Post
    Actually, market price movement is fully depend on economical events. So, Fundamental analysis is very good and essential for us. But without technical analysis we can not understand market trend line. So, Fundamental and technical analysis is must need for making any strategy, Money management is main key of success.
    I do not believe this, the market movement are working based on many factors in the market. While the fundamental you referred to is only one of them. Traders who are trading the forex are the ones that are buying and selling that causes the popular demand and supply they always say in the market. All of these are moving the market with their impact.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by azaharul View Post
    I think so , Hence sometimes I think that more accurate analysis is a fundamental analysis, it's just the way predictions and we read the country's economic event that makes us difficult or hard to understand. Unlike the technical analysis that I think is easy and simple. However, technical analysis can be broken by fundamental analysis

So in my opinion it is very necessary to learn the fundamentals although not much , at least little is enough to back up the technical terms

Not allowed!
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

Page 51 of 388 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast