Fundamental & Technical Strategies - Page 4
Page 4 of 388 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Hi, I just open a new thread where I will share my trading system according daily news released and the entry will be made according technical analysis done on that particular pair. I hope who has the knowledge regarding fundamental can share their skill here so we can learn together as well with other forum user.

Most of time the Fundamental is always forgotten and the Technical is always be remembered. It is the same thing goes to Education, we might more interest on the technical than theory.

So it is time that we should learn more theory than technical so we can avoid lose and make more profit in the future.

Believe or not, the fundamental behind forex market mover is the news and the technical is use just to know when and where the market move.

Let me gave an Example,look at chart on GBP/USD at 6/1/2012. The Buy Sell Magic has already indicated an early signal that the price is bearish but we don't know when the price will drop. Until at 8.30pm after the news release, the price drop almost +100 pips.
    Attachment 1791

The more we care about news the more we can master the market, so from time to time I will try open position regarding news for that day and I will
    make an analysis on that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Fundamental news having more importance then the technical and the market also move according to this but maximum traders don't want to be involved in news trading because of its volatility .If our technical analysis is strong,we can easily make some good amount of pips when the market settles down a bit .Traders have to get good knowledge about both as they have equal importance according to me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    Fundamental and technical both are good analysis . But one have to be the leader system . Yeah , fundamental is the father who can change the market movement any time by coming a high impact new Like NFP. Technical analysis is the way to find out the history movement of the market . But fundamental analysis make the accurate market view which is not possible from the technical analysis . you chart which is you given in the post . There have a NFP news which has break the trend and has made a new trend. That is the example of the power of the fundamental analysis .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by zahid420 View Post
    Fundamental and technical both are good analysis . But one have to be the leader system . Yeah , fundamental is the father who can change the market movement any time by coming a high impact new Like NFP. Technical analysis is the way to find out the history movement of the market . But fundamental analysis make the accurate market view which is not possible from the technical analysis . you chart which is you given in the post . There have a NFP news which has break the trend and has made a new trend. That is the example of the power of the fundamental analysis .
    traders can choose one of the two analyzes is in good trade when they could choose to trade with technical analysis will also be able to make good profits in the trade as long as they were able to get this trade with a good understanding in the trade with the analysis let alone in combination with analysis fundamentally it will be more perfect

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Well I think technical analysis is very important in forex and I prefer technical analysis more than fundamental analysis I can't give you much better idea about short time frames but if you will check with long term time frames chart then you will come to know that how market is moving up and down regarding technical analysis and fundamental analysis help a lot to move the market in technical analysis range

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    here this post talk about the basic content of business strategies & method . that's makes a trader more easier to being expert on trading , facing critical time , to make the difference between incoming & outgoing .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    There are lots of the, than i can even imagine to be saying one after the other, but in all, the case are still the same if you can make the right adjustments to it as it demands it. In all that you are doing with this, be sure that it is good ton have winning percentage that is more than 75%, this is the right way that will give the good result.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    According to me its depend upon our trading style if you are a long term trader then I think technical analysis is better than fundamental analysis but if you are doing trade as short term trader that don't ignore high impact news because if you will focus on always technical analysis in short term trading then you are doing a big mistake.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    I have no idea about fundamental analysis right now I am learning with that I focus mostly on technical analysis but many of my friends suggest me that fundamental analysis is very important in forex and thanks for this article today I come to know that fundamental analysis is very important in this business thanks robo forex forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    My friend my question is who win at least, Fundamental analysis or Technical analysis, according to my experiences I found that technical analysis is the better than fundamental analysis because technical analysis is actually developed on the basis of fundamental analysis. But yes some times the fundamental news could change the trend of the market but later the technical win.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    i dont joke with both fundamental and technical analysis when trading,i use fundamental to determine when there is gonna be any potential big movement on the market and i use technical analysis to determine where i will be en trying the pair when trading it,combination of both will often lead to high profit

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 388 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast