Fundamental & Technical Strategies - Page 3
Page 3 of 388 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Hi, I just open a new thread where I will share my trading system according daily news released and the entry will be made according technical analysis done on that particular pair. I hope who has the knowledge regarding fundamental can share their skill here so we can learn together as well with other forum user.

Most of time the Fundamental is always forgotten and the Technical is always be remembered. It is the same thing goes to Education, we might more interest on the technical than theory.

So it is time that we should learn more theory than technical so we can avoid lose and make more profit in the future.

Believe or not, the fundamental behind forex market mover is the news and the technical is use just to know when and where the market move.

Let me gave an Example,look at chart on GBP/USD at 6/1/2012. The Buy Sell Magic has already indicated an early signal that the price is bearish but we don't know when the price will drop. Until at 8.30pm after the news release, the price drop almost +100 pips.
    Attachment 1791

The more we care about news the more we can master the market, so from time to time I will try open position regarding news for that day and I will
    make an analysis on that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    Fundamental analysis is certainly more powerful than technical analysis, it can completely change the trend of the market in just a few seconds during news release. But i do not like to trade the news because i think it is risky to do so. This is your trading journal if you plan to post your trades everyday, i think there is another section for that
    Fundamental and technical issue both work beside of one another. Some of time we follow more powerful instead of one. But finally Both are very powerful also. Total market sentiment is very funny and highly think that maximum time not reliable to seems also. But Forex always works as perfect line. Forex is world largest financial market that not possible from one corner also. This is very risky but more trust able also. Trading journal also say that plan is money but it have to work as perfect line.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 16
    I personally prefer the fundamental analysis over the technical trading analysis. Fundamental analysis is very much strong and accurate over the technical strategies.I had completed the back test and also the forward test to test the profitability of the fundamental trading analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    I think in forex trading these two are commenly used in forex market.In forex market fundamental analysis and technical analysis are very importatn and we are using both analysis and these both analysis have its own importance.we can not say which is more better.They both have own importance.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by rockersviper View Post
    I personally prefer the fundamental analysis over the technical trading analysis. Fundamental analysis is very much strong and accurate over the technical strategies.I had completed the back test and also the forward test to test the profitability of the fundamental trading analysis.
    I don't think so. Fundamental analysis is not always more accurate than technical analysis but it's depending on your timing to use the analysis in the right timing. If you're using fundamental analysis in ranging condition and there is no high impact news so it will be hard to find out the best time to use fundamental analysis. It's easier to use technical analysis if there is no high impact news.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    yes there is absolutely no doubt that fundamental strategy is much more powerful than the technical strategy because with fundamental analysis the can detect the movement of even 100 of pips which might not be possible with the technical analysis at all.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Actually we just can avoid those two analysis. technical analysis is as important as fundamental analysis. for our daily analysis and see the entry and exit point of the market we need this analysis. and if we want to hold our position stable we need fundamental analysis. news have a good impact on this analysis. the main thing is along with technical analysis we need to update with fundamental analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    These terms refer to two different stock-picking methodologies used for researching and forecasting the future growth trends of stocks. Like any investment strategy or philosophy, both have their advocates and adversaries. Here are the defining principles of each of these methods of stock analysis:
    Fundamental analysis is a method of evaluating securities by attempting to measure the intrinsic value of a stock. Fundamental analysts study everything from the overall economy and industry conditions to the financial condition and management of companies.
    Technical analysis is the evaluation of securities by means of studying statistics generated by market activity, such as past prices and volume. Technical analysts do not attempt to measure a security's intrinsic value but instead use stock charts to identify patterns and trends that may suggest what a stock will do in the future.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Fundamental analysis is the key of market movement and that's why they are known as market movers, because with release of news a lot of pips movement takes place in the market and as a trader we must keep a watch on both sides technical as well as fundamental and for those who are unable to get the clear picture from fundamental analysis better to avoid trading during news release time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Fundamental strategy means news, economics of a country, political situation, budget etc. On the other hand Technical analysis means market history, trend line, support resistance, using candlesticks etc.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I really dont even bother too much about fundamentals because fundamentals are there to complete the technical swings and we all should aim more and more towards technicals and prior to fundamental release we should not be trading and we should that type of approach that our career should be based on trading naked charts and high impact news just there to test the swings

regards

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 388 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast