Page 388 of 388 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 3880

Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Hi, I just open a new thread where I will share my trading system according daily news released and the entry will be made according technical analysis done on that particular pair. I hope who has the knowledge regarding fundamental can share their skill here so we can learn together as well with other forum user.

Most of time the Fundamental is always forgotten and the Technical is always be remembered. It is the same thing goes to Education, we might more interest on the technical than theory.

So it is time that we should learn more theory than technical so we can avoid lose and make more profit in the future.

Believe or not, the fundamental behind forex market mover is the news and the technical is use just to know when and where the market move.

Let me gave an Example,look at chart on GBP/USD at 6/1/2012. The Buy Sell Magic has already indicated an early signal that the price is bearish but we don't know when the price will drop. Until at 8.30pm after the news release, the price drop almost +100 pips.
    Attachment 1791

The more we care about news the more we can master the market, so from time to time I will try open position regarding news for that day and I will
    make an analysis on that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Both fundamental and technical analysis are good and required for making of successful trading and so we need to read the chart technically and fundamentally to be able to predict the future movement of the market and so we can trade and make money and decrease the risk as we can as possible, to be able to survive for long time in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 13
    These fundamental analysis are very important for traders and if they are focus on their learning and use these tow patterns they will always earn some good profit on their trades. Technical analysis are most reliable for traders and if you are use these technical trading strategies in your trades you will always make profit on your trading account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Fundamental analysis and trading is not the same as the news trading. Fundamental analysis means analysis of macro economical conditions with a lot of data to be analysed and I doubt if there are many traders that can do such economical analysis. Retail traders should use technical analysis and technical trading that it is more simle.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    There are two ways we can trade this market and make a lot of pips,it is either we trade Fundamental or Technical or trade both,the technical analysis is very what most traders engage in and it is even still very important that they pay close attention to the news because that is what really drives the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    I love both trading system because they are both good to be used for trading the forex market because each of the two has the capacity to help any trader who understood how best to make use of them. The fundamental has its own advantage over the technical, likewise the technical has its own advantage over the fundamental and each of them has its disadvantages as well. But i like to trade the technical way most of the time because it is much easier both in analysis and trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    Fundamental trading is the most easy way to trade in the market because when they use released then we have need to just place a pending order and make fast profit.
    But, doing this is also full of risk so we always have need to do trade with reliable broker same like roboforex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    We must have need good knowledge about fundamental and technical analysis because without learning both we cannot properly get good profit from it in the forex market mostly, we have need to focus on our technical knowledge that how we can make good analysis also we need to practice in demo account because without proper training and learning about this business it wouldn't be easy to trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoyO_o View Post
    We must have need good knowledge about fundamental and technical analysis because without learning both we cannot properly get good profit from it in the forex market mostly, we have need to focus on our technical knowledge that how we can make good analysis also we need to practice in demo account because without proper training and learning about this business it wouldn't be easy to trade.
    I agree with you because for trading success it is compulsory as put more efforts for learning about them we are became a very good trader to work here and we cover all the weakness in our behaviour only a good hardwork is required to understand market about the fundamental and about the technical level so we do our trade safely .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    One thing i love about the technical trading system is that it is always very easy to trade if you have a good understanding about how to analyze the hart using so many of its components very well such as the resistance and support levels, the candlestick formation,the round figure numbers and applying the knowledge of the use of indicators as well. Most of the things that i have mentioned here do not work with the fundamental trading system most of the time because of the effect of the news.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Traders in the Forex market do use main trading analysis, these are the fundamental and technical analysis, most traders do focus their attention on the technical analysis more than the Fundamental analysis ,and some trader don't even mind the fundamental analysis at all, this may be dangerous if the event happens without the the awareness of the traders as it usually follows high volatility and may not respect the trading set up in the technical.

Not allowed!

Page 388 of 388 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388