Fundamental & Technical Strategies - Page 383
Page 383 of 388 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 3880

Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Hi, I just open a new thread where I will share my trading system according daily news released and the entry will be made according technical analysis done on that particular pair. I hope who has the knowledge regarding fundamental can share their skill here so we can learn together as well with other forum user.

Most of time the Fundamental is always forgotten and the Technical is always be remembered. It is the same thing goes to Education, we might more interest on the technical than theory.

So it is time that we should learn more theory than technical so we can avoid lose and make more profit in the future.

Believe or not, the fundamental behind forex market mover is the news and the technical is use just to know when and where the market move.

Let me gave an Example,look at chart on GBP/USD at 6/1/2012. The Buy Sell Magic has already indicated an early signal that the price is bearish but we don't know when the price will drop. Until at 8.30pm after the news release, the price drop almost +100 pips.
    Attachment 1791

The more we care about news the more we can master the market, so from time to time I will try open position regarding news for that day and I will
    make an analysis on that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    It is better to trade the forex field with the technical forex strategies, that is what i have mastered, and it is working correctly for me. The time i tried to work in the trading of the fundamental analysis, i later discovered that i was wasting my time, what a bad way of trading forex field? We should trade forex trend with the technical analysis too.
    Of course, it is better to work with technical strategies, that is a better way to trade the market, it will help the traders so much. When we are trading the fundamental strategies, we will be sure that we are making mistakes, and we will get to trade the market with luck, that is not what i like. I like to trade the market professionally, not with luck.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    i prefer to use the basic strategies that most probable reason the capacity to determine the trend rightly so these all basic trading methods are highly accurate in functions and to trade with the good methods are giving us favor for earning success obviously and through good experience we will attain successful results easily .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    i prefer to use the basic strategies that most probable reason the capacity to determine the trend rightly so these all basic trading methods are highly accurate in functions and to trade with the good methods are giving us favor for earning success obviously and through good experience we will attain successful results easily .
    Technical strategies are mostly used by traders in the business because fundamental is too complicated to understand. Only traders who has specific education about economy and business that probably understand how fundamental works with market and for people who come from regular side from workers who would like to take part in the business, they'll choose technical strategy instead. Each of them has different level of complexity to understand but for me, it's still best to trade with technical.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    I agree with you because i also one of them who are trading through the technical way of trade our trading should became very safe and simple with the understanding about the technical chart and with hardwork we are able to make our plan very well it will give trader always option of wining and our trade is going to be successful .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Traders should consentrate more on technical methods that are more simple and clear for retail traders. Fundamental strategies and analysis require much of macroeconomical data that retail traders can not have and can not analyse. Fundamental trading is business of big banks and financial institutions that can do a proper fundamental analysis

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Fundamental and technical analysis are both great ways of trading the market, but the choice for most trader's remain the technical analysis because it is more simple to make analysis with the technical trading method, fundamental analysis is very hard so a lot of trader's can't make proper analysis with the fundamental analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    Fundamental and technical analysis are both great ways of trading the market, but the choice for most trader's remain the technical analysis because it is more simple to make analysis with the technical trading method, fundamental analysis is very hard so a lot of trader's can't make proper analysis with the fundamental analysis.
    I am agree with you both kind of methods are best choices in analyze the market and attain the maximum profit rates will effectively possible if we have the better ways for trading in this market so to choose the right points for get the positions to place orders in the right manners and our ability to perform each task very perfectly then we can avail the chances more for winning success .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    The technical methods are much used by the traders as compared to the fundamental methods because this is very wised decision to use the technical methods that are more valuable for winning success and to work with using the long term methods always reliable property to get the way of success promisingly .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    If you have observed, they are two different methods of trading, they will give different results and at the end of the day, the trader will be able to see the technical trading approach and method is more sufficient, because you are using a concept that allows you to see what you have got on the chart than just reading things up.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    Traders should consentrate more on technical methods that are more simple and clear for retail traders. Fundamental strategies and analysis require much of macroeconomical data that retail traders can not have and can not analyse. Fundamental trading is business of big banks and financial institutions that can do a proper fundamental analysis
    It is good that we have the idea on the two trading methods, the use of the technical strategies are better though, and i appreciate it when we trade carefully with it. To trade the market with the fundamental analysis is not a bad idea as well, traders will only need not to make it their whole focus of trading, it will be disastrous in that way.

Not allowed!

Page 383 of 388 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387 ... LastLast