Fundamental & Technical Strategies - Page 382
Page 382 of 388 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 3880

Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Hi, I just open a new thread where I will share my trading system according daily news released and the entry will be made according technical analysis done on that particular pair. I hope who has the knowledge regarding fundamental can share their skill here so we can learn together as well with other forum user.

Most of time the Fundamental is always forgotten and the Technical is always be remembered. It is the same thing goes to Education, we might more interest on the technical than theory.

So it is time that we should learn more theory than technical so we can avoid lose and make more profit in the future.

Believe or not, the fundamental behind forex market mover is the news and the technical is use just to know when and where the market move.

Let me gave an Example,look at chart on GBP/USD at 6/1/2012. The Buy Sell Magic has already indicated an early signal that the price is bearish but we don't know when the price will drop. Until at 8.30pm after the news release, the price drop almost +100 pips.
    Attachment 1791

The more we care about news the more we can master the market, so from time to time I will try open position regarding news for that day and I will
    make an analysis on that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Fundamentals and technical trading strategy should be combined as much as possible. A lot of traders only uses technical as the fundamentals will seem to be too hard for them. And then there are also some that might not try to dig deeper to the fundamentals as that is difficult. But they actually don't realize something good that can trully bring the result usually are the ones that is difficult in this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Technical analysis to me will still be the best anytime and anywhere, because that happens to be the best way the trader will be able to take a good look at the market price and be able to have conducted a good analysis that will lead towards being profitable. But fundamental, is only but gambling and trading in form of theories.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    The mechanism of technical tools is best and reliable for the functioning of winning success because these are not very risky and stressed and a trader can quickly follow the market with trend by use of technical methods but on the other hand we cannot say fundamental methods are also reliable and useful because these methods are good for the new time trading so only experience traders can enjoy profits by those methods.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    This is the good thread , i like to use that method that are helpful to earn huge amount . when we use the technical strategy we easily find the actual out come and previous out come of the market . we easily see the condition of the market by using this trading method.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I like to trade on market with these both method for trading but almost use technical method to proper analysis the market and know that market real direction well for making strong trend line strategy for trading. With this method i have always get success on stock market with good profit so i have always use it for prefer for making daily basic simple strategy for getting some earning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Fundamental analysis and technical analysis are the two ways we can really trade this market and make a lot of pips,as long as we have a good trading strategy,most traders actually prefers to trade the technical but even at then it is still very important to keep an eye on the Fundamental because a single news release can rubbish everything.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Fundamental will be rather difficult i believe but the trader that is able to do fundamental trading will possess a better future insight because they know what moves the market and what actually will happen in the market for the next move too. We need to learn more about the fundamentals so that we will be able to become someone like that too in the far future. Though it is sad that many just don't get this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 16
    Fundamental analysis and technical analysis both work very well, but it's take a good experience and knowledge to make anyone of them work very well for you. If you want any of them to work you need to spend time to learn and get to understand any of this trading style well before you start to use it, with your experience and understanding about anyone of them it will work very well for you.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    Fundamental analysis and technical analysis both work very well, but it's take a good experience and knowledge to make anyone of them work very well for you. If you want any of them to work you need to spend time to learn and get to understand any of this trading style well before you start to use it, with your experience and understanding about anyone of them it will work very well for you.
    It is better to trade the forex field with the technical forex strategies, that is what i have mastered, and it is working correctly for me. The time i tried to work in the trading of the fundamental analysis, i later discovered that i was wasting my time, what a bad way of trading forex field? We should trade forex trend with the technical analysis too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Technical trading is more promising, because it's less simple to trade with, fundamental trading is a very hard trading method and it is not suitable for many, but it is a good trading method though, but it is not suitable for everyone because it's too handle for trader's to understand, but the technical trading that is an easy trading method anyone can learn to trade with.

Not allowed!

Page 382 of 388 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386 ... LastLast