Fundamental & Technical Strategies - Page 377
Page 377 of 388 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 3880

Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Hi, I just open a new thread where I will share my trading system according daily news released and the entry will be made according technical analysis done on that particular pair. I hope who has the knowledge regarding fundamental can share their skill here so we can learn together as well with other forum user.

Most of time the Fundamental is always forgotten and the Technical is always be remembered. It is the same thing goes to Education, we might more interest on the technical than theory.

So it is time that we should learn more theory than technical so we can avoid lose and make more profit in the future.

Believe or not, the fundamental behind forex market mover is the news and the technical is use just to know when and where the market move.

Let me gave an Example,look at chart on GBP/USD at 6/1/2012. The Buy Sell Magic has already indicated an early signal that the price is bearish but we don't know when the price will drop. Until at 8.30pm after the news release, the price drop almost +100 pips.
    Attachment 1791

The more we care about news the more we can master the market, so from time to time I will try open position regarding news for that day and I will
    make an analysis on that.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by alisaim View Post
    These both are very good or strong strategy now these days in market. I have almost time use and prefer technical method to analysis the market and know that market trend well after iti have try to build trend line short term or high term strategy for trading and easily generate good profit or loss from market with any time frame.
    I know that the usefulness of the fundamental analysis is a great one, it is letting the forex field to be able to move well, and that is creating much success for forex traders. But if the forex traders are relying on the fundamental analysis to work in forex field always, the trader will only be losing. The analysis that can work best for us is to trade technical analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    It is very good for trader to use fundamental analysis in all of our trading because without of it we never make perfect plan about it , we must have to use our trade strategies properly learn about trade so easily we develop own successful plan which will help trader to make our trade plan very best and most successful .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I think a trader needs to learn both technical and fundamental analysis of market trend for a better and secure trading. Learning about basic technical and fundamental analysis is really an important point for traders and develop strong and successful trading plans are very important for trader after it you should develop a strong and powerful news strategy for trading on the market to increase in daily basic good earning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    My dear friends in my point of view fundamental trading have a lot of power in this market because I want to say that gold is the big example of these days as you guys know that market most of time doing market some retracement after making any high or low but Gold making every High with out any retracement.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Fundamental and technical strategies are very important that the forex trader should learn. but we somehow concentrate on the technical because it looks easy, but the truth of the matter is that there is no easy thing in this market, you are either working hard or you are going to fail, use either types of analysis with dedication.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    The choice is depending on us, but experience should have made us all know that as a matter of fact that the traders that gets to make even way more better improvement and money from the market are the traders that has the ideas of making technical analysis, whereas they also make use of indicator to identify with the movement of the chart market price.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    It is good to work with the best technical of the market if we have knowledge and good learning behind that will help to make own better plan and we get positive trade results from it , we all have to trade with the best experience and with the learning as well so we develop our plan safely and execute trade in right formation .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    I always like the working principle of technical methods which are used by majority of traders that can be handle out at the long time frames so we must keep attentions to these strategies that are valuable for us so with give time for learning we can achieve good trade with unlimited success factor and also we can give respect to the market trend easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Both fundamental and technical strategies are good. It is nice to see how fundamentals work in case of GBP. There have been news that Brexit can be delayed and the GBP rises all the week. It is in trend now. But in normal cases when we know nothing about fundamental news so it is better to use technical strategies in forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Fundamental analysis and technical analysis are the ways one can really trade this market,Fundamentals are the catalyst that drives this market. What it means is that even as a technical trader you still need some good knowledge about Fundamentals are when news are going to be released especially high impact news.

Not allowed!

Page 377 of 388 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387 ... LastLast