Fundamental & Technical Strategies - Page 376
Page 376 of 388 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 3880

Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Hi, I just open a new thread where I will share my trading system according daily news released and the entry will be made according technical analysis done on that particular pair. I hope who has the knowledge regarding fundamental can share their skill here so we can learn together as well with other forum user.

Most of time the Fundamental is always forgotten and the Technical is always be remembered. It is the same thing goes to Education, we might more interest on the technical than theory.

So it is time that we should learn more theory than technical so we can avoid lose and make more profit in the future.

Believe or not, the fundamental behind forex market mover is the news and the technical is use just to know when and where the market move.

Let me gave an Example,look at chart on GBP/USD at 6/1/2012. The Buy Sell Magic has already indicated an early signal that the price is bearish but we don't know when the price will drop. Until at 8.30pm after the news release, the price drop almost +100 pips.
    Attachment 1791

The more we care about news the more we can master the market, so from time to time I will try open position regarding news for that day and I will
    make an analysis on that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    Fundamental analysis are good for traders and to use these basic method of trading you will easily identify the market trend. Mostly I like to use Fundamental analysis trading methods like the trend line or support and resistance levels which are best for me to follow the market trend as understand market support and resistance level well are very important to getting success on market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    Technical and Fundamental analysis are the very best ways we can approach this market if we want to be successful,a trader is either one or both,as a technical trader it is very important that we keep an eye on the news releases very well if not we will still end up losing even with good technical analysis.
    Besides, these 2 are the only analysis we got in the business because there's no other left we can choose to learn. traders can choose one strategy to learn and master first without considering to learn them both at the same time because it's not advisable to do. fundamental and technical strategies has big differences that causes traders to lose their concentration if traders learns this at once.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    We reach our destination step by step it is not like that we get success in first attempt it may take so much time because here trader learning and experience matter alot as you said first we have to be master one trade strategy then we are trading with other strategies after analysis and with the basic learning so it will give trader good opportunity to trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    The technical methods are the best means for trading in the real market because these strategies could be held on the long time frames and i love to trade with the long term methods that is the best option for me to work with good skills with them so i really appreciate the working of these strategies which are most valuable for working rightly .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by missphat View Post
    Fundamental and technical these both type of trading methods are best choice for traders and when traders are follow the market trend with these methods they will know better this market trend and their success will become easily possible for them. Technical trading methods are best choice for traders to use in their trading to earn better from this market.
    I like to trade the forex field correctly, that is why i do not like to work with the fundamental analysis anymore. Without further ado, it is bad for forex traders to work with the news trading style, it is the styles of trading who are causing forex traders to go against the trend in most cases. We can not do well with it, we will only be losing our precious money with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    There are many trading methods which arei give us easy success but to use a high accuracy trading method this is easy for us to make money. Fundamental analysis are best for us to follow in trading that is reason mostly traders are use these trading methods in trading to identify the market trend. Technical analysis are best for traders to follow because they are give us low risky trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    These both are very good or strong strategy now these days in market. I have almost time use and prefer technical method to analysis the market and know that market trend well after iti have try to build trend line short term or high term strategy for trading and easily generate good profit or loss from market with any time frame.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    There are many trading methods which arei give us easy success but to use a high accuracy trading method this is easy for us to make money. Fundamental analysis are best for us to follow in trading that is reason mostly traders are use these trading methods in trading to identify the market trend. Technical analysis are best for traders to follow because they are give us low risky trades.
    We need to come up with a trading technique that gives us good accuracy and helps us to strike high probability trades in the Forex market. Both the analysis are different and using one of them is actually good with proper understanding. However this is not a hard rule because there are few traders who are able to do very well by combining the technical and fundamental analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Some traders believe that fundamental and technical strategy has to with trading with news and all that.But I have a different opinion about that.To me it involves technical analysis that does not violate trend rules.somany factors are considered before placing a trade that is the trend it's self,signal for entry, market opening session ,the kind of pair and so one.This is all put together to arrive at a decision whether to place an order or not.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Osas Lugard View Post
    Some traders believe that fundamental and technical strategy has to with trading with news and all that.But I have a different opinion about that.To me it involves technical analysis that does not violate trend rules.somany factors are considered before placing a trade that is the trend it's self,signal for entry, market opening session ,the kind of pair and so one.This is all put together to arrive at a decision whether to place an order or not.
    I agree with you. Fundamental analysis and strategies are not trading during the news. Fundamental analysis means that you know that market will move this or this direction in a week or in a month because of something to happen. Example can be gold movement from 1250 to 1420 dollars now or that USD will beacome weaker because rates should be cut sooner or later, or tensions with Iran will begin.

Not allowed!

Page 376 of 388 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386 ... LastLast