Fundamental & Technical Strategies - Page 2
Page 2 of 388 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Hi, I just open a new thread where I will share my trading system according daily news released and the entry will be made according technical analysis done on that particular pair. I hope who has the knowledge regarding fundamental can share their skill here so we can learn together as well with other forum user.

Most of time the Fundamental is always forgotten and the Technical is always be remembered. It is the same thing goes to Education, we might more interest on the technical than theory.

So it is time that we should learn more theory than technical so we can avoid lose and make more profit in the future.

Believe or not, the fundamental behind forex market mover is the news and the technical is use just to know when and where the market move.

Let me gave an Example,look at chart on GBP/USD at 6/1/2012. The Buy Sell Magic has already indicated an early signal that the price is bearish but we don't know when the price will drop. Until at 8.30pm after the news release, the price drop almost +100 pips.
    Attachment 1791

The more we care about news the more we can master the market, so from time to time I will try open position regarding news for that day and I will
    make an analysis on that.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Thank you very much sir. Really it is so appreciated. actually i did not know what is fundamental analysis and technical analysis. but today by your topics i get a sharp idea about this. thank you sir again. actually am newbie. sir i have a question for you that is support or resistant is considered in this method or are u use support and resistant method in this formula?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Basically it's very simple. When big news released then the market will going up or going down sharply. With this then we can also combine it with technical analysis too with waiting until the price hit the support or resistance. Usually placing pending order in the support and resistance can be a good choice so we can follow the market movement and getting profit from that when market trending.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by thenight View Post
    Basically it's very simple. When big news released then the market will going up or going down sharply. With this then we can also combine it with technical analysis too with waiting until the price hit the support or resistance. Usually placing pending order in the support and resistance can be a good choice so we can follow the market movement and getting profit from that when market trending.
    Yes would can very easy if the technical and fundamental heading in the same direction. So what if the technical da fudamental moves in the opposite direction. I think, the way combining this two strategies, is not rushing to remedy immediately entered in the market, as you've explained previously by placing a pending order on the lines of support and resistance. Pending orders can only be dangerous, because sometimes a news gave the a trick movement.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    This is confusing style of trading, you are making news trading to confirm the technical trading, this is bad, the news will go any way depending on what the actual release say, it is not that it will be always like the example you have said. What i am saying is technical trading should be treated like that, and fundamentals should remain like fundamentals alone.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    its mean you say we just use to technical analysis and not use to fundamental analysis but dear in that market is all analysis is must need for our trading work because that market is very fast and different type, and here when come any good news or bed news so market going to other way, so all information is must need for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    This tow strategy is impotent. Fundamental and technical analysis are the most important part of trading. Technical trading thus is more risky but has potential of great earning in short period of time while fundamental traders/investor usually get secure returns over period of time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    i do agree with you, fundamental analysis is behind of the market movements
    fundamental analysis will always one step in front of technical analysis, it was caused by news where there are many big players build the policies and give the impact to the market and it becomes the factor of market movements, but the problem is, at the same time, there is not only one news will give the impact , then market will so volatile and have fluctuation, at this level, traders need to know the market situation with deeply

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Technical and fundamental analysis are different things and generally, traders should focus on one analysis in the first time because it would waste too much time if we should master them both before trade in real account. For me, fundamental analysis is harder to learn and harder to make accurate prediction with it. So, I prefer to master technical analysis first while I read and learned fundamental analysis.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    Technical and fundamental analysis are different things and generally, traders should focus on one analysis in the first time because it would waste too much time if we should master them both before trade in real account. For me, fundamental analysis is harder to learn and harder to make accurate prediction with it. So, I prefer to master technical analysis first while I read and learned fundamental analysis.
    they might be a different things but they also complete each others and in my opinion no trader should be a pure fundamental trader or a pure technical trader and every trader should learn both type of analysis and then focus on whatever he likes on them but if you trade pure technically you will miss many things as you will do if you trade pure fundamentally.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    hahaha! your comment made me laugh,if one is thinking of making good and real money in this business,trading technical and fundamental analysis is the best,becasue fundamental analysis is the reason why the market is moving the technical analysis is to just show where the market might be headed when trading.personally i use both and fundamental analysis is not hard to learn it just about research,though it might take up to 2-3 month to complete the research.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 388 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast