Fundamental & Technical Strategies - Page 279
Page 279 of 388 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3880

Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

    Fundamental & Technical Strategies

    Hi, I just open a new thread where I will share my trading system according daily news released and the entry will be made according technical analysis done on that particular pair. I hope who has the knowledge regarding fundamental can share their skill here so we can learn together as well with other forum user.

    Most of time the Fundamental is always forgotten and the Technical is always be remembered. It is the same thing goes to Education, we might more interest on the technical than theory.

    So it is time that we should learn more theory than technical so we can avoid lose and make more profit in the future.

    Believe or not, the fundamental behind forex market mover is the news and the technical is use just to know when and where the market move.

    Let me gave an Example,look at chart on GBP/USD at 6/1/2012. The Buy Sell Magic has already indicated an early signal that the price is bearish but we don't know when the price will drop. Until at 8.30pm after the news release, the price drop almost +100 pips.
    Attachment 1791


    The more we care about news the more we can master the market, so from time to time I will try open position regarding news for that day and I will
    make an analysis on that.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2781
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    215
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    It is really good ideas to trade in market if we have knowledge about market on these both very important tool we always have to develop our trade system with good use of ideas we have so if a trader have fundamental and technical trading knowledge so these will give trader good option for work it is helpful to get success .

    Not allowed!

  3. #2782
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    4,206
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 5
    It is depend on trader who is using them because if we have sound trade knowledge about it , that is helpful to work in market with all the strategies we develop like short term or long term because all based on fundamental and technical of market these are better source for us to trade better to get success in market .

    Not allowed!

  4. #2783
    Trader Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    It is really good ideas to trade in market if we have knowledge about market on these both very important tool we always have to develop our trade system with good use of ideas we have so if a trader have fundamental and technical trading knowledge so these will give trader good option for work it is helpful to get success .
    Yes, it is a good idea for traders to have the taste on the fundamental and technical strategies. The trader may not use one of them, it will be for the record that the trader know how to trade them both. Some traders are using the both technical and fundamental strategies, some will use any of the two, it is all about what the trader wants after they have made the necessary

    Not allowed!

  5. #2784
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Fundamentals will be very important in here but they also need to understand the psychology of the market with technicals. Fundamentals will be good over the longer term and technincals is for short term trading sentiment. Traders that can do their trade perfectly balanced with both knowledge will know a lot as they are trading.

    Not allowed!

  6. #2785
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,612
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Fundamental and technical analysis are best for traders to use in trading and use these two trading methods with care we will get good result in trading. I like to use technical trading methods which are helpful for traders to understand the market trend well and use these two trading methods with patience we will get good result in trading.

    Not allowed!

  7. #2786
    Trader amjad23510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,695
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Fundamental and technical analysis are best for traders to use in trading and use these two trading methods with care we will get good result in trading. I like to use technical trading methods which are helpful for traders to understand the market trend well and use these two trading methods with patience we will get good result in trading.
    Forex online trading is all about learning.here we can get our aims only by hard work and we can earn on the base of our trading experience and skills. Technical and fundamental trading strategies have too much importance for the career of a trader because if a trader learns these basic things, then he can make money by using a proper technical and fundamental skills. Trading system plays very important role in success and consistency. We need to learn about basic tools to get our aims in this field.

    Not allowed!

  8. #2787
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9,294
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Fundamental analysis is more harder that's why most traders prefer to use the technical trading method because this trading style is much more easier and simple to use compare to the fundamental analysis, both are good trading method but the thing is that it's more easier to analyze the chart, order than analyzing economic data.

    Not allowed!

  9. #2788
    Trader Batavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Batavia City
    Posts
    3,323
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Fundamental analysis is more harder that's why most traders prefer to use the technical trading method because this trading style is much more easier and simple to use compare to the fundamental analysis, both are good trading method but the thing is that it's more easier to analyze the chart, order than analyzing economic data.
    yes mate its hard for trader to use fundamental analysis because need a much information to get it in, might for so far they only know about fundamental it's only a news but when i read this from book larry williams and fundamental is not only a news will release in FF but more than that this is about commercial and non commercial and they is the real big players in this market.

    Not allowed!

  10. #2789
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,706
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by alizahid View Post
    It is depend on trader who is using them because if we have sound trade knowledge about it , that is helpful to work in market with all the strategies we develop like short term or long term because all based on fundamental and technical of market these are better source for us to trade better to get success in market .
    From my personal experience I believe that both the fundamental and technical trading analysis they are works well, but we must invest enough time into learning how to make proper use of them if we ever desires to start earning in the field of forex trading business with these trading methods. What makes a great difference in the life of two forex traders is the level of their trading skills.

    Not allowed!

  11. #2790
    Trader sniper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    10,929
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    The trader that gets to know how they can trade with the use of the technical trading method, they tends to have way more better method of trading the market and then the more successful they become. As a trader who has been able to have seen the market in a much better way, I have seen that, if you want to be consistent in the market, just learn on how to trade with the use of technical approach.

    Not allowed!

Page 279 of 388 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •