Fundamental & Technical Strategies - Page 11
Page 11 of 388 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Hi, I just open a new thread where I will share my trading system according daily news released and the entry will be made according technical analysis done on that particular pair. I hope who has the knowledge regarding fundamental can share their skill here so we can learn together as well with other forum user.

Most of time the Fundamental is always forgotten and the Technical is always be remembered. It is the same thing goes to Education, we might more interest on the technical than theory.

So it is time that we should learn more theory than technical so we can avoid lose and make more profit in the future.

Believe or not, the fundamental behind forex market mover is the news and the technical is use just to know when and where the market move.

Let me gave an Example,look at chart on GBP/USD at 6/1/2012. The Buy Sell Magic has already indicated an early signal that the price is bearish but we don't know when the price will drop. Until at 8.30pm after the news release, the price drop almost +100 pips.
    Attachment 1791

The more we care about news the more we can master the market, so from time to time I will try open position regarding news for that day and I will
    make an analysis on that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    These two both are critical.I think that forex trading strategy is good to make trades with simple indicators and also able to start trading with patience. especially as long as we start trading sometimes we are hasty in starting some analysis and also started in every existing signal but not necessarily be run in accordance with our expectations would we do have to be careful in dealing with each indicator.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    I like to trade with technically way rather than fundamentally way I like to trade with long term trading so I not focus much on fundamental analysis for me trend is much important rather than fundamental analysis in forex but if I will do short term trading then I will surely check fundamental analysis also

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Iqbal296 View Post
    Each of us would want to ensure they are both United Health tactics, we take this course that is often associated with Forex, especially when you have an idea of how the market is usually a place that wants to move, for it can make money off our mobility as well as they have all their money directly.
    We all want to create successful trading with good method and strategy,the analysis which are carried out by us always have the goal to make good trading,no matter technical or fundamental what we want just to make profit from those analysis with good way.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes. fundamental and technical strategies is a great important and helpful for traders. i think proper fundamental and technical strategies can make you a successful trader and can get you huge money profit from Forex. i believe it. i am following and very depended in my fundamental and technical strategies. its very good. i am very happy for my Forex profit.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 14
    Actually in Forex market we need both of fundamental and technical as like our two liver that I think. Without one we are not perfect. For perfect trading we must need the both. Though any of huge experience trader can take profit by only one side(fundamental/technical) trading.But it will not be perfect trading any more.all successful trader are use both side.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    personally i believe understanding how the technical analysis work is the best for newbies coming into this business for the first time,though technical analysis best work properly on higher time frame and trading the higher time frame is easy as well if one is having a better understanding about the market believe from that time frame.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    A new trader should learn about technical analysis in this business I think technical analysis knowledge is very important for all traders so we should have a great knowledge of this analysis from where we can make good buying and selling with good support and resistance points I love to trade with technically rather than fundamentally in forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    A new trader should learn about technical analysis in this business I think technical analysis knowledge is very important for all traders so we should have a great knowledge of this analysis from where we can make good buying and selling with good support and resistance points I love to trade with technically rather than fundamentally in forex
    Fundamentals are also very important, but only as a supporting course. I have to rely on technical analysis trade with as much as 70% and 30% for fundamental analysis. So maybe there will agree with us mate .. but we know too many traders who just rely on fundamentals as a trade reference. So who is the winner .. no one superior in this regard. Depending on your taste and style and suitability of each trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboLover View Post
    Fundamentals are also very important, but only as a supporting course. I have to rely on technical analysis trade with as much as 70% and 30% for fundamental analysis. So maybe there will agree with us mate .. but we know too many traders who just rely on fundamentals as a trade reference. So who is the winner .. no one superior in this regard. Depending on your taste and style and suitability of each trade.
    over many people in this business prefer technical analysis becasue it kinda easy to understand than the fundamental,news trading require that one will filter the news because not all fundamental report are trad-able,only less than 30% of the fundamental report are tradeable and this is why it better for traders that understand how to interpret the news properly

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    I think technical analysis is good to understand the market but its true that fundamental analysis has great impact on the market and normally we see on daily basis market fluctuate too much on the release of some news that cause high effects. I normally try to keep for short term in the market in order to avoid risks and make very careful trades during the times of news that can change trends.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 388 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast