Fundamental & Technical Strategies - Page 101
Page 101 of 388 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3880

Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Fundamental & Technical Strategies

Hi, I just open a new thread where I will share my trading system according daily news released and the entry will be made according technical analysis done on that particular pair. I hope who has the knowledge regarding fundamental can share their skill here so we can learn together as well with other forum user.

Most of time the Fundamental is always forgotten and the Technical is always be remembered. It is the same thing goes to Education, we might more interest on the technical than theory.

So it is time that we should learn more theory than technical so we can avoid lose and make more profit in the future.

Believe or not, the fundamental behind forex market mover is the news and the technical is use just to know when and where the market move.

Let me gave an Example,look at chart on GBP/USD at 6/1/2012. The Buy Sell Magic has already indicated an early signal that the price is bearish but we don't know when the price will drop. Until at 8.30pm after the news release, the price drop almost +100 pips.
    Attachment 1791

The more we care about news the more we can master the market, so from time to time I will try open position regarding news for that day and I will
    make an analysis on that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    I use these both analysis in my trading because these are very important for us in this business. No these days this market is move technically more time that is reason I use technical analysis to make the profit from forex. but some time this market is so much confused us at that we are need to sue the fundamental analysis which we are help us to make the high profit from this market easily.
    that is great , with using both of them, and so we can complete our analysis to minimize the mistakes and even give us more chances to get good winning percentages, and in this case, i use both of them too, to validate my trading analysis .
    based on the experiences, when i used technical analysis alone, there were several thing which changed the market condition immediately and the answer is at fundamental analysis

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    that is great , with using both of them, and so we can complete our analysis to minimize the mistakes and even give us more chances to get good winning percentages, and in this case, i use both of them too, to validate my trading analysis .
    based on the experiences, when i used technical analysis alone, there were several thing which changed the market condition immediately and the answer is at fundamental analysis
    The both of them are good method of trading. A trader that is serious about making money should learn one. Furthermore, I have been able to learn the fundamental in the past and it didn't work for me and so I stopped making use of it. But now, I have the strategy I am making use of as the use of the candle stick and support and resistance levels.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Fundamental & technical strategies.

Fundamental strategy means,trading with analysis of the news,what the news says will determine the type of order to place, either bullish or bearish,trading during the news time is very good,but it is for the expert, because,trader can loose huge amout of capital, or even bursted all the capital. Then technical strategy is all about movement of market trend ,how to understand the trend and how to analyse market trends.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    The both of them are good method of trading. A trader that is serious about making money should learn one. Furthermore, I have been able to learn the fundamental in the past and it didn't work for me and so I stopped making use of it. But now, I have the strategy I am making use of as the use of the candle stick and support and resistance levels.
    Both of them are good, but the thing is how serious we are to achieve a deep knowledge of using them in analysis. When we understand the fundamentals and technicals we will have better hold on the market. But if we only know the technical then also we can make money, but we have to avoid trading during the news.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    The two of them are all strong good method of making analysis. But I will always go for the use of technical trading analysis method. It has been the one I have got to learn and understand more. if we want to make money from the market then we need to be able to understand the simple one for us. though I fully doubt that use of fundamental will be easily understood.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    The two of them are all strong good method of making analysis. But I will always go for the use of technical trading analysis method. It has been the one I have got to learn and understand more. if we want to make money from the market then we need to be able to understand the simple one for us. though I fully doubt that use of fundamental will be easily understood.
    You strategies can be based on technical or fundamental approach, it can be good way and also it can be good to combine them but then that can be complex. Those who joke with their strategy part are the ones who dont like to work much but want to earn profits based on guessing or feelings. You need to be strong with your analysis so that you can get good confirmations for the trend or breakouts and trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 86
    Making analysis is important the one criteria to successful trading. If we are not making the right analysis in the market then we will loss our money. There is no perfection as I have learned. But when a trader is been able to choose out of the two, because you ain't going to have that success when you want to make use of the two of them at the same time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    While I strongly believe that a trader must have combined mastery of both the technical and fundamental analysis in forex trading ,it will new wrong of any to ever think that you can use technical analysis to take position during the economic news release. May I tell you that technical levels become less respected when high impact news is rocking the market. When there is a news release, you need to see how those technical levels of support and resistance give way for price especially when it is an impact news moving the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    While I strongly believe that a trader must have combined mastery of both the technical and fundamental analysis in forex trading ,it will new wrong of any to ever think that you can use technical analysis to take position during the economic news release. May I tell you that technical levels become less respected when high impact news is rocking the market. When there is a news release, you need to see how those technical levels of support and resistance give way for price especially when it is an impact news moving the market.
    I don't concur with you when it comes to combining the two of them because then we are going to complicate it and therefore getting more confused. therefore I will be more easier and possible to make use of just one of it and furthermore by far we can see that technical method has more tool and also more easier to make use of.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I don't concur with you when it comes to combining the two of them because then we are going to complicate it and therefore getting more confused. therefore I will be more easier and possible to make use of just one of it and furthermore by far we can see that technical method has more tool and also more easier to make use of.
    i better safe my time to use things i understand most and better than the others. it is like a dream come true when we can combine both technical and fundamental analysis at the same time because it is like trader's biggest dream to have and to make trader's ability to analyze market become easier to know. unfortunately with all its benefits, understanding technical and fundamental at the same time is real hard.

Not allowed!

Page 101 of 388 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast