Fundamental & Technical Strategies.
Page 1 of 192 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundamental & Technical Strategies.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Fundamental & Technical Strategies.

Hi, I just open a new thread where I will share my trading system according daily news released and the entry will be made according technical analysis done on that particular pair. I hope who has the knowledge regarding fundamental can share their skill here so we can learn together as well with other forum user.

Most of time the Fundamental is always forgotten and the Technical is always be remembered. It is the same thing goes to Education, we might more interest on the technical than theory.

So it is time that we should learn more theory than technical so we can avoid lose and make more profit in the future.

Believe or not, the fundamental behind forex market mover is the news and the technical is use just to know when and where the market move.

Let me gave an Example,look at chart on GBP/USD at 6/1/2012. The Buy Sell Magic has already indicated an early signal that the price is bearish but we don't know when the price will drop. Until at 8.30pm after the news release, the price drop almost +100 pips.
    nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg

The more we care about news the more we can master the market, so from time to time I will try open position regarding news for that day and I will
    make an analysis on that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Fundamental analysis is certainly more powerful than technical analysis, it can completely change the trend of the market in just a few seconds during news release. But i do not like to trade the news because i think it is risky to do so. This is your trading journal if you plan to post your trades everyday, i think there is another section for that

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Well, jonking, not all trader can trade the fundamental news since they lack the knowledge. Well, to tell you the truth you can get all the knowledge need by buying them from a certain sources but you won't be able to get them at a cheap price. So you need to focus in forex by yourself and learn by experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This is a good thread through which I came to learn about fundamental and technical strategy. Though the description is insufficient to get my proper knowledge on it, yet I appreciate it. After getting primary idea on it I can implement in my real trading and then it would be move convenient to me to learn the trading strategy widely. So far I have experienced that trading analysis is very important to know probable movement of upcoming market trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 169
    It is really hard to know the impact of the news. Every expert says different opinion of the news and this make some traders confuse what to do. Most of them avoid news to trade with because the news sometime unpredictable. The result may good but the currency sometime goes up and down uncontrolled. That is why some traders, including me, focus on technical more than fundamental.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    Fundamental analysis is certainly more powerful than technical analysis, it can completely change the trend of the market in just a few seconds during news release. But i do not like to trade the news because i think it is risky to do so. This is your trading journal if you plan to post your trades everyday, i think there is another section for that
    Technical analysis is what you'll use to determine the direction of the trend while fundamental analysis is how you read the economical strengths and weeknesses of a given currency,based on economical event,both manners of trading combined together can be a very powerful tool a trader can use to cash in from the currency market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    There are lots of the, than i can even imagine to be saying one after the other, but in all, the case are still the same if you can make the right adjustments to it as it demands it. In all that you are doing with this, be sure that it is good ton have winning percentage that is more than 75%, this is the right way that will give the good result.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    I really like technical strategies and on weekly basis i search for new strategies and take a look at them , and backtest them and then i forward test as well, whenever i get time .
    For fundamental trading strategies, i dont really look much forward into that because no one knows what will be the outcome of the news results.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    these are the two main trading techniques that we can use to make sure that we always capture the direction of the forex market because what we need is an insight into how the market intends to move so that we can make money from tis movement and them translate it into cash for ourselves .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Under the technical trading sides, i can figure out both the trend trading and the reverse trend trading suing many trading indicators are trading systems like, Fibonacci, moving average, trend line diagrams etc. And under the fundamentals, you can find difference between the actual outcome and the previous out come to get the right direction, these is what i know about them.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 192 123451151101 ... LastLast