how to make analysis in the forex market
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how to make analysis in the forex market

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

how to make analysis in the forex market

each member should leave comments on this, that how to make analysis in this business, to make some profit, or to copy some expert and professional one, and then make trades

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    To make forex analysis we can use fundamental and technical analysis. Fundamental analysis that we perform the analysis through the latest news, economic calendar or the condition or situation of a country. While technical analysis is an analysis that utilizes the help of indicators available in the forex trading platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ayaz View Post
    each member should leave comments on this, that how to make analysis in this business, to make some profit, or to copy some expert and professional one, and then make trades
    I think to analysis the market is very difficult but i think with the good experience and knowledge of the trading then you will analysis the market and i think when you have the experience of the trading then you will analysis the market well in the trading so if you have the good experience of the market then you will analysis the market well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Every forex trader must know how to make accurate analysis before they can succeed in forex trading. The way to do proper analysis is to learn how to learn more about technical indicators and decide the best indicator for your analysis then combine technical with fundamental analyisis to get accurate signal

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    analysis the market is an easy task first you must find the support and resistance and you must find good trends in order to enter the best trade .i think following the trends will be the best way to trade Forex successfully because it is so simple way to trade with the lowest risk .so it is my favorite strategy .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is all about the getting the direction that is right of the market at that time. There are lots of ways that you can know this direction, but you shoudl learn the technical trading analysis and the fundamental trading skills first before you will knwo the one that you will be going with all the time you are doing your trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    the simple way to trade the business is gain knowledge about the Forex trading system .It is all about the getting the direction that is right of the market at that time. the best way to trade with the Forex trading system is lowest risk and so it is my favorite strategy .you will know that the one you will be going all the time you are doing your trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    There are many ways to make better market analysis. We can make fundamental analysis through reading economic news. There are many indicators in the chart, we can use it for better technical analysis. Candlesticks chart is also the best way to predict the market movement.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    First of all any trader ( at initial stage ) need to learn a lot about what is Forex and why the price moves from one price to another), then only you will understand and gain some knowledge then only you can do further steps, whether you make your own strategy or to follow some expert's startegy you need to have knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I mess around a trade and usually I lost it ... nice post up and positive definitely, especially if the need to sit observe Sometimes I get depressed when you take off and relaxing as part of the post especially agree with everything! if we look at market everyday for me is easy to control emotion when trading

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast