Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader on profit
    Add date: 1 June 2016 13:36:47
    Start date: 1 June 2016 13:36:47
    End date: 30 June 2016 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Pie size: 150 USD
    Trading strategy: Trend continuity trading with Moving average, Fibonacci and trending systems.

Attachment 14034

Not allowed!
    Last edited by cozard007; 06-03-2016 at 10:21 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Fibonacci and moving average indicator are good ones to make use in this market, a trader can decide to combine both indicators together which can be more effective and accurate to make use. However it is depends on traders to know what will suits them in this business to make use. After all we all have different experience and understanding in forex.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Moving average indicator is my favorite indicator and I always use this indicator to find the market trend. This is very easy strategy in which we are use it but patience is very important for us in this trading strategy because without patience we will never make any profit on this market. so we are need to concentrate on market and work with patience and we will earn some good earning from this business easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with medium risk will make trading is quit safe and so the trader can protect his account and make consistent profits, also trading with the trend and moving average can help the trader to maximize the profit by following of the trend and so he will get good results and the success rate will be big and he will enjoy trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with medium risk will make trading is quit safe and so the trader can protect his account and make consistent profits, also trading with the trend and moving average can help the trader to maximize the profit by following of the trend and so he will get good results and the success rate will be big and he will enjoy trading.
    Yes, it is a good thing to be trading with medium risk, but that traders who wants to trade with medium risk will have to trade with smaller stop loss too, this is what will not make the raise in risk to affect the trader. When we are trading with low risk, that is the best, but the recorded success may be lower than that of medium risk, the security of the account is still higher.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Yes, it is a good thing to be trading with medium risk, but that traders who wants to trade with medium risk will have to trade with smaller stop loss too, this is what will not make the raise in risk to affect the trader. When we are trading with low risk, that is the best, but the recorded success may be lower than that of medium risk, the security of the account is still higher.
    A trader when apply own knowledge and efforts in this market so we can learn how to take small risk in all of our deal that will be useful so minimum risk with maximum profits will give us good opportunity in trade and we get big profits , all the trader want to trade with low risk and with maximum profits which we have for big profits .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    The high risk is the risk which I know is not good, it can not be bad when traders are trading with medium and low risk. The trader that is trading with medium risk must be ready to trade with higher protection of the account than the traders with low risk. The strategy using for the medium risk need to be a strong strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    The use of risk management should be on the high side rather than making profits and this is what we chase around every time and we incur our loses.As you have just said from type of trading i prefer to trade long term and be concentrated than shorter time frame where there is much of noise and confusion in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the trading tools are good and the trader can make good and successful trading and so the trader will be able to make consistent profits from the market, using of the moving average and using of the trend will help for making of safe trading and at the same time the trader will be able to make unlimited money from the market always.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Trader: cozard007DEMO https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/25697/
    Forum nickname: cozard007
    Account number: 2780628
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:500
    Budget: 151.20 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/25697/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader on profit
    Add date: 1 June 2016 13:36:47
    Start date: 1 June 2016 13:36:47
    End date: 30 June 2016 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Pie size: 150 USD
    Trading strategy: Trend continuity trading with Moving average, Fibonacci and trending systems.

Attachment 14034
    good night congratulations with the opening of your daily trading journal above it is very interesting in my opinion, and I see above copyfx you use the basic analysis of the techniques of the moving average and fibonaci indicators that are very good and very interesting in my opinion because I often use the two techniques of the indicator and I often make moving averages with 12 and 24 periods, and sometimes I add some additional indicators such as moving averages and also trenline in addition to my analysis

Not allowed!

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152