GBP/CAD - Page 3
Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 995

Thread: GBP/CAD

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    41
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

    GBP/CAD

    Thread for GBP/CAD discussion - latest news, technical analysis, forecasts and opinions.

    Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

  2. #21
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,458
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    From H4 chart we can see an uptrend channel there, and the price is still potential arise to hit FE 138.2 or FE 161.8 next week. In case the price rebounce at the top line of channel then we need to be careful for bearish domination and corrections trend there.

    gbpcadh4.png

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    258
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    The pair GBP / CAD at the moment he pushed the upper limit of the upward channel and turned sharply to the south. At half the price chart H1 tries to break down the MA-8. Stochastic is in the overbought zone and a sell signal, the indicator red column speaker set above zero. Weather. It is quite possible that the pair will continue to fall to the bottom of the channel (1.6500). If the limit of the channel will not stand next-to bears may be the level of 1.6459.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (74.5 KB, 0 views)

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,458
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Although the uptrend channel is still active here, but the price is moving inside the consolidation area there. So we need to wait till the price breakout one of 1.6540 or 1.6510 to take further actions. I think a breakout of 1.6540 would make this pair continue the bullish rally.

    gbpcadh1.png

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,458
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    The bullish trend almost hit the climax level at the top line of uptrend channel there, So, i think sooner this pair will move down to make some correction then we can use fibonacci retracement for the correction detect. Moreover if the bullish continue, then we need to wait at fibo exp 138.2 or 161.8 for selling signal.

    gbpcadh4.png

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,458
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    From the dailly chart here we can see the price already hit the climax level on the top of trend channel. So we can look on fibonacci retracement levels as the downside target and take advantage on corrections trend. The other scenario is take long position on fibo 38.2 @1.6473.

    gbpcaddaily.png

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    258
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    The pound Canadian today tested the support level at 1.6598 low, but to break this level the pair failed and the pair began to rise and at the moment the pair is trading at a price 16648, and by the signal indicator Stochastic pair will continue to rise to a level of resistance in the price of 1.6688 and above.
    Attached Images Attached Images

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    329
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    as we see in h4 chart the pair move in upside trend and respect the two line so buy from the down line to up one and sell from up line to down and make stop broken the line ..
    according to moving average 25 in h4 chart .. the pair is above moving average and try to broken it but the line form great support for the price ..

    see the chart ..
    gbp.cad.jpg

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,458
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    After a breakout of fibo 100, gbp/cad became a strong bullish trend then hit the top line and fibo exp 200 @1.6771. But, the price is moving inside the psychology area now, so we need to wait till a breakout of this area to take further actions. I think bullish is potential to make a re-test on fibo exp 200 again.

    gbpcadh1.png

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,458
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Although the uptrend channel still active here, but the price now is moving divergence with the channel and challenging fibo 23.6 @1.6748. If it can breakout then i expect the price will continue fall to make further corrections till fibo 61.8 or 76.2 there.

    gbpcadh1.png

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,458
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    The uptrend channel still active on H1 chart, and the price is moving the same direction with the channel. So, i expect gbp/cad will continue moving up to make a re-test on fibo 0.0 @1.6804. At other hand, please exit from buying position if the price can break the trend channel and fibo 100.


    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •