Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Arrow Just Me - Daily Trading Journal Analysis + signals + entry update

Hello traders..

Just like what has been stated on the title of this thread.. I will try to post regularly on my daily trading journal...as long as there's possible setup.. i'll post.. including pre analysis + signals + my entry update..

Please don't ask me how I come up with that kind of decisions yaa..
    I have no intention to teach anyone.. but I'm willing to share my entries.. follow at your own risk..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    thanks admin for approving my thread.. i'll start updating my journal tomorrow, insyaAllah.. I have a few entries on usdcad today.. but since my thread has not yet been approved by the time i check it, i have not been able to post my live entries..

Screenshot_67.jpg

above is a screenshot of the potential area to make a decision on usdcad.. you may take note on the levels and combine it with your own technique.. wait for tomorrow for live entry posts ya...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Me View Post
    thanks admin for approving my thread.. i'll start updating my journal tomorrow, insyaAllah.. I have a few entries on usdcad today.. but since my thread has not yet been approved by the time i check it, i have not been able to post my live entries..

Screenshot_67.jpg

above is a screenshot of the potential area to make a decision on usdcad.. you may take note on the levels and combine it with your own technique.. wait for tomorrow for live entry posts ya...
    what are that levels and in what it depends on, is indicator r what, so i hope to explain more about these levels and your way of trading with it, it looks god levels and may be strong pints for trading so we need to know more about it to understand it and start test trading with it, the trader needs to trade with good plan and strategy to be able to trade well and make money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26
    Thanks my mate for sharing very good idea. We could be find very helpful information by my mate.I am waiting for more information.You could explain about others pairs.Your journal plan is good.We should follow your journal,if post and share regularly for us.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Me View Post
    On what basis do you place each level of those horizontal line? I have no idea about that, it can be used as a support / resistance levels, but I just want to know what based on. Trading with multilevels of support and resistance is quite simple even though without the use of other indicators, this is what makes me interested to learn more about your strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    What beats me in these us what happens and for a right channels that we have to run the same markets that we can be able to level and for the good issuance that we look at we can see the good issues that make forex really wrork right am always beat by a reversal and sometimes it does not help as right to rule the market in certain positions

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Thanks for the thread so you are talking about the all currency pairs or you will only post about the usd cad in this thread? Its good to see that you have opened a trading journal in which we can discuss about the analysis, signal, and entry update. I am very excited to see your next post and want to know that which kind of style and management you are using in forex. Waiting for your reply buddy

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Nice thread sir, another new trading journal that makes this section become more interested now. Keep up the good work and we will wait for the next update about your trading ideas and entries. It has been few days now and I am sure that you can add your live entries by now. If not, then you can also share us your idea here. Can not wait to see what kind of strategy you want to use and which pairs you like to trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Wow that's an fantastic thread have been created by the thread creator, but where he is now days because according to him he will able to post his signals and trading analysis regularly in this thread and he is not seeming online the forum for now. You are right aziz it will be very helpful for us if the thread creator will share regular updates about the market analysis with us.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    So its a fibonacci based indicato or what? I can see in the chart and those lines are seeming same like pivot points or fibonacci chart, furthermore you should add more detail about this indicator in the thread. You are saying right that those areas could be important in anaysis, those are seeming better support and resistance zones and I can see that indicator is focusing on both minor and major support and resistance zones.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast