Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Just Me - Daily Trading Journal Analysis + signals + entry update

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Arrow Just Me - Daily Trading Journal Analysis + signals + entry update

Hello traders..

Just like what has been stated on the title of this thread.. I will try to post regularly on my daily trading journal...as long as there's possible setup.. i'll post.. including pre analysis + signals + my entry update..

Please don't ask me how I come up with that kind of decisions yaa..
    I have no intention to teach anyone.. but I'm willing to share my entries.. follow at your own risk..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    i do not have believe on other persons signals until they also mention the reason, because without reasons we can not trade here and can not clearly trade, so i always try to make own analysis and trying to earn with own experience and practice but there are some hurdles, facing but hope i will overcome one day

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i do not have believe on other persons signals until they also mention the reason, because without reasons we can not trade here and can not clearly trade, so i always try to make own analysis and trying to earn with own experience and practice but there are some hurdles, facing but hope i will overcome one day
    that is good, we do not depend to other and follow them blindly, we need to know some reasons behind their signals and so we can analyze and compare it with ours, in this case, better to learn and practice ourselves till get the ability to analyze the market and get own signals for tradng forex and so we know the reasons behind it rightly and also know our weakness and how to complete them in the future

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Furthermore, I can see that you are following the daily chart which is a good thing and a good way to earn money in the market.
    I also agree in forex, with daily trading time frame we can handle more space on floating. By using the larger trading timeframe, we can use little lot and then it makes our trading psychology is not under big pressure.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    we can not accept the signals nakedly without validate them first to make us sure for what the thing will done with them, and the important thing for us that we always think to minimize the risk then we really need the right one or at least the signals with good accuracy and some good reasons behind it, and also we understand to recover some situations if something not work properly and we understand to protect our balance
    Use naked trading time frame, and only use the support and resistance trading and also use the channel as dynamic support also easy on trading on the larger timeframe.
    Here I give you, the benefit by using the larger trading timeframe

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    for a good entry point we need to set a best point for understanding means in trading we can enter market just if we know about future of market, that decision we can take on base of technical or fundamental, so its on us what way we will choose and how we work on it so don't become nervious on both

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I started seeing the need for a trading journal when I kept on repeating the same mistakes over and over again, then I got to learn that I needed a good trading journal that will help me keep me up to date of my mistakes and things and precaution I am taking to avoid it again. Furthermore, the keeping records of trades helps to improve how you trade, keep it up.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes this is benifite of trading journel actually, when we use it we can understand and remember when i get loss and why, why i got profit and what is my situation which is caused of big profit and loss, so we can learn a lot of things after that here, so make sure you have this, its easy to maintain history

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    for a good entry point we need to set a best point for understanding means in trading we can enter market just if we know about future of market, that decision we can take on base of technical or fundamental, so its on us what way we will choose and how we work on it so don't become nervious on both
    Yes, you can just look and seek the best entry buy point on EURUSD and also XAUUSD, because I think I got a good analysis on both pair. You can notice my picture I have uploaded in my previous post on this thread.

Good a big momentum on bullish on EURUSD, so why do you do not just focus on buying order only and seek the entry point signals on this pair

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes i made mistake, actually i was trying to and waiting that market will come near more down and i will put next buy order, in trading i think we can earn more if we have good analysis and good entry point and i lost that point and now its in big loss, i was wrong and now waiting for confirm sell signal and will put some risky order to recover

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes i made mistake, actually i was trying to and waiting that market will come near more down and i will put next buy order, in trading i think we can earn more if we have good analysis and good entry point and i lost that point and now its in big loss, i was wrong and now waiting for confirm sell signal and will put some risky order to recover
    Do not try to enter sell on EURUSD and also XAUUSD, because both are on trending up and bullish trend. So you just need to watch the market and make the buy entry point only. By use the entry point only, you can make the best trading entering the price.

As the channel on the trend we can see, the major tren is bullish and trending up

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    analysis is important but in trading we need some other things also like management and many related things, i am also trading here and mostly i lost because of bad management not because of bad analysis, this business is easy if we use some common sense and experince instead of luck

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast