Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Just Me - Daily Trading Journal Analysis + signals + entry update

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Arrow Just Me - Daily Trading Journal Analysis + signals + entry update

Hello traders..

Just like what has been stated on the title of this thread.. I will try to post regularly on my daily trading journal...as long as there's possible setup.. i'll post.. including pre analysis + signals + my entry update..

Please don't ask me how I come up with that kind of decisions yaa..
    I have no intention to teach anyone.. but I'm willing to share my entries.. follow at your own risk..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I think that if we did not want to explain how they generate the trade then we can find the logic behind the trade ourselves first just by observing. I believe it will be far wiser to do it that way because we might be able to learn a lot of things that way too. We should control our own destiny in trading market. it will be better if we can become the decision maker ourselves.
    I do not think that the logic of such traders is easy to be found, except you get the oppose to it by the trader. Just like in my own way, I can catch such trader through their analytical methods, but I do not think that all trader will want to expose their trading explanation in that matter, except a company pays them to do so.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    If I am picking up some signals from anywhere then it would be very important for me to check that how they are making the analysis, first of my satisfaction would be important for me only then I can start to copy those signals. On the other hand I am a good experience of technical anaysis based trading and heard that signal providers also concentrate on the same kind of stuff to send their signals, for example pivot points.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Earnperfect, very important for traders to check out the signalsthat is provided by other hands and do not use it alone without compare it with own analysis. and so you have take good steps for this. you have already known the way to validate them till make sure to put it on the market or just use another ways. you have own basic for trading.technical analysis is a good one. but some ideas will come to us to complete them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 26
    Thanks my mate for sharing very good idea. We could be find very helpful information by my mate.I am waiting for more information.You could explain about others pairs.Your journal plan is good.We should follow your journal,if post and share regularly for us.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    Earnperfect, very important for traders to check out the signalsthat is provided by other hands and do not use it alone without compare it with own analysis. and so you have take good steps for this. you have already known the way to validate them till make sure to put it on the market or just use another ways. you have own basic for trading.technical analysis is a good one. but some ideas will come to us to complete them
    It is not what traders should always to do, but if they are not adequate for the market, they can learn better, so that they will handle the market in the right way. This is extending to the fact that traders will enjoy the market if they are strict on their analysis, and if they get external ones, they should validate it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is not what traders should always to do, but if they are not adequate for the market, they can learn better, so that they will handle the market in the right way. This is extending to the fact that traders will enjoy the market if they are strict on their analysis, and if they get external ones, they should validate it.
    I think that many traders can learn better in here as long they got the chance and that just means they need to work harder to earn and learn even better too. Handling the market right away might not be as simple as what we thought to be. Enjoying the market and doing strict analysis in our trade is a good start to success from this business too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Me View Post

Please don't ask me how I come up with that kind of decisions yaa..
    I have no intention to teach anyone.. but I'm willing to share my entries.. follow at your own risk..
    Yes every thing in forex trading is all about personal decision, anything which we have come up with we have to follow it. But then first we have to make sure that we have give more time to learning to be able to have much better trading skills based on the strategy we wish making use of. Furthermore, I can see that you are following the daily chart which is a good thing and a good way to earn money in the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Yes every thing in forex trading is all about personal decision, anything which we have come up with we have to follow it. But then first we have to make sure that we have give more time to learning to be able to have much better trading skills based on the strategy we wish making use of. Furthermore, I can see that you are following the daily chart which is a good thing and a good way to earn money in the market.
    That is just what will make traders to be so adequate in their market trading, the getting of the market rightly is through learning and train to make sure that you are fit for the game. But many traders will train little and start engaging the fullest risk of the market, this is why many more are losing money instead of gaining money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    If I am picking up some signals from anywhere then it would be very important for me to check that how they are making the analysis, first of my satisfaction would be important for me only then I can start to copy those signals. On the other hand I am a good experience of technical anaysis based trading and heard that signal providers also concentrate on the same kind of stuff to send their signals, for example pivot points.
    we can not accept the signals nakedly without validate them first to make us sure for what the thing will done with them, and the important thing for us that we always think to minimize the risk then we really need the right one or at least the signals with good accuracy and some good reasons behind it, and also we understand to recover some situations if something not work properly and we understand to protect our balance
    and for me, i pay attention to see some aspects which is very important for me to make good approaches into the market, besides technical analysis and i use fundamental analysis to complete each others

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    it is good to do good analysis and know how to set the good trades in the good positions and so you will be able to make good profits from the market, knowing how to trade in the proper time will help you to get maximum profits from each trade and trading will be less risky for you and you will be able to make less stressful trades always.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast