Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 35 %
    Pie size: 400 USD
    Trading strategy: Swing Long Term

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Right now you have some draw down but hope you will cover that in next few days, its good to see that you have a small leverage selection in your trading. So which kind of trading method you are using in forex, as far I know you are a short term trader so trying with the short term trading strategy? Or following any long term trading approach?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Yes sir, that's why I am starting to update my copy fx trading journal on regular bases so that we can share our ideas with each other about the market setup. This is my first time when I am testing my trading style in long term time frames, and hope it will give me good trading result in long term time frames. Now I want to update my current view and position regarding the Gbp/Jpy but before that first I want to check the forex calender and I want to post prominent news for the day in the same post that is as follows:

Fundamental Forex Calender: Prominent Forex News for 7th June 2016

Trading view on Gbp/Jpy
    June 7 2016

Pair: GBP/JPY @ CMP 155.89
    Time Frame: Monthly Chart
    Sold on: 156.252
    Trading Setup: Price Action, Moving average (SMA 8, 20, 200)
    Stop Loss: 164.69
    Take Profit: 126.625
    Risk & Reward: 1:3
    Risk Management:5% Risk per trade

Reason to Sell:

All indicators Sma 8, sma 20, and sma 200 are showing that market should go down from here in Monthly chart time frame because long term trend is still down, after that breakout it shows a fair chance to go down from here. Candlestick pattern also showing that market will go down from here, I have put my stop loss at 164.690 and take profit levels are 126.625. Its a full price action and moving average style so I am using only it to judge the movement of the market.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by forexlearner; 06-08-2016 at 06:41 AM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    GBP JPY UPDATE

No movement on news but before one hour back of news there was a big movement in Gbp/Jpy, Its one of the craziest one that can be seen so many time in Gbp/Jpy pair. Market is still performing under the 200 sma but a strong support can be seen gbp jpy, But My analysis say that it will still go down and I am still holding my trades with the same stop loss and take profit levels.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    June 8 2016 My Current Trade and Market Situation Update

My Current Trades:

Pair: GBP/JPY @ CMP 155.39

View on Gbp/Jpy Market:

Yesterday market was full with the bullish movement in Gbp/jpy but today market is again going down. My current trade is active according to the the Monthly chart time frame so my take profit and stop loss levels are big than the other time frames. I am still holding my trades according to the given target as shown above. And today I am expecting some bearish movement in the Gbp Jpy pair.

On the left hand side we can see the daily chart time frame of Gbp/Jpy, that's still performing under a rang bound market I am waiting for the breakout here and hope the market will break that strong support zone below 151.51 area in next few days.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by forexlearner; 06-08-2016 at 06:46 AM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Fundamental Forex Calender: Prominent Forex News for 8th June 2016

Well personally I mostly focus on High impact news and those are as follows:

1. Gbp Manufacturing Production m/m ( Time: 2 PM IST)
    2. USD crude oil inventories. ( Time: 8 PM IST)

Not allowed!
    Last edited by forexlearner; 06-08-2016 at 07:40 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Fundamental Forex Calender: Prominent Forex News for 9th June 2016

Important NZD is coming after couple of hours so want to update 9th june 2016 important fundamental news report.

1. NZD Official Cash Rate (Time: 2:30 AM IST)
    2. RBNZ Rate Statement (Time: 2:30 AM IST)
    3. RBNZ Press Conference (Time: 4:30 AM IST)
    4. RBNZ Gov Wheeler Speaks (Time: 6:40 AM IST)
    5. ECB President Draghi Speaks (Time: 12:30 PM IST)
    6. Unemployment Claims (Time 6:00 PM IST)
    7. BOC Gov Poloz Speaks (Time 8:45 PM IST)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    June 9 2016 My Current Trade and Market Situation Update

My Current Trades:

Pair: GBP/JPY @ CMP 154.80

View on Gbp/Jpy Market:

Its good to see that market is going down now and its making a bearish move, The strong support zone still supporting the market and want to see a breakout in this pair. 151.16 is point from where we can see a bearish breakout and then a big bearish market can be seen for a very long term time. My take profit and stop levels are same for now and I don't want to change anything in that current trade.

Market is still under all of my moving averages in Weekly time frame chart so I believe that there is a sell entry open still in market. If market will hit my stop loss the I will get a buy signal again from there but I hope that market will hit my take profit and will not come near of my stop loss.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    June 10 2016 My Current Trade and Market Situation Update

My Current Trades:

Pair: GBP/JPY @ CMP 154.811

View on Gbp/Jpy Market:

Market was some bullish yesterday and that's common in market because there is no direct straight process can be seen in our trades and market have always some pullbacks time to time. Today I am looking upon the daily chart time frame and I have found that its working with the range bound market right now. I am looking for the 151.16 but don't know when I will able to see that because market going up from that level when its coming near of that point. Beside of it long term time frames have show me the a downfall signal so I have placed the order in Monthly chart with sell. But until there will be no breakout in daily chart time frame till then we will not be able to get some extra confirmation for trades, but still my indicator's and candlesticks signals are saying sell in long term so I would carry on with the same trades. Before my account had a 5% margin loss but this trade give me 1.5% recovery till now and I have only -3.39% loss left to cover. My target is very long so will take a long time to hit that. Today is the last day of this week and hope today we will see some good movement in forex market especially in gbp/jpy pair because mostly it have good movement on Thursday and Friday market. You can check my chart ( Shown and below) and can see how market is performing with a rang bound action since couple of months.

Forex Fundamental News Update :Prominent Forex News for 10th June 2016

1. CAD Employment Change (Time: 6:00 PM IST)
    2. CAD Unemployment Rate (Time: 6:00 PM IST)
    3. USD Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment (Time: 6:30 PM IST)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    June 13 2016 My Current Trade and Market Situation Update

My Current Trades:

Pair: GBP/JPY @ CMP 150.140

View on Gbp/Jpy Market:

Hello everyone I am very happy to say that I have gained a good amount of pips in my current gbp jpy trade entry and have recover my old trade loss also from it. Its still running and I am still holding this trade for the next target. As you can seen in the chart (shown as below) that market is coming near of one very important support so I have to keep eye on it now because it can become the reversal of the market. The price action technique working well for me and those all three moving averages also helping me a lot to judge the market. Actually I mostly use this system in short term trading but happy to see that its working in long term time frames also. Today there is a very good movement in gbp/jpy and hope it will carry on with in the same powerful bearish performance. Thanks for giving your time everyone, I will update tomorrow about my trading condition and market analysis again. Thanks once again.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by forexlearner; 06-13-2016 at 04:59 PM.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast