Commission for profit: 35 %
    Pie size: 400 USD
    Trading strategy: Swing Long Term

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Yes there are so many member's who are working upon it, and thanks for your words sir. Right now I have some loss in account but all we know that forex trading contain both profit and losses so we should accept them positively. As you have said management and psychology is the key of success and I am working with the both in my business. So I am sure that my future will be bright in forex. Give me some more months and my -3.25% loss of account would become 3 to 5% profit of account. But need a long time for it because risk is fixed for every trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    June 28 2016 My Current Trade and Market Situation Update

My Current Trades:

Pair: Euro/Cad @ CMP 1.44607
    Time Frame: Monthly Chart
    Sold on: 143.724
    Trading Setup: Price Action, Moving average (SMA 8, 20, 200)
    Stop Loss: 1.50770
    Take Profit: 1.36000
    Risk Management 5 to 10% per trade
    Risk and Reward: 1:1

View on Euro/Cad Market:

Market is little bit up from my current price, Mostly we can't see much movement on Monday and Tuesday and hope in next coming days we will able to see more movement in this euro/cad currency pair. Few more days left for non farm payroll data and that will be crucial for the movement as well. This time I would hold this trade on news time also and would stick to my take profit and stop loss levels. I still believe that market will go down from here in coming days and it will hit my take profit target of 1.36000. On the other hand weekly chart is showing some support of 200 SMA in chart and that should be broken by market because it will give me some more confidence about this trading analysis in my current trade. That's it for the day there is no much movement so can't say more for now. Will see you tomorrow everyone good night and please check these graphs for more clarification of my market analysis.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    What a great journal, I am very happy to see that you have regular updated this thread because most of trader's are not active with their trading journals. As we know that its necessary to open an trading journal to upgrade our trading status now. You are working very nicely in your trading journal and I wish you a good luck for the next month forum status upgrade. By the way I like the way of trading especially your management.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    First of all thanks for wishing me a good luck and for that kind of appreciation. Yes sir I have updated this thread almost every day and I am working hard to give my best in my copy fx trading journal. I am a part time trader but still I am giving a lot of time for my trading journal and waiting for the next month, because I am sure that next month some member's will get the new forum status. Lets see what admin and moderator's do about the status upgrade, I am waiting for it and very excited.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    The weekly chart have a good support for the market right now. Let me check my graph buddy and then I can say where will market will go from the current price. Your idea is good that market have made good resistance so many time in upper circuit. I also believe that if market will break the 200 SMA then you can get the green pips in your account. But if market got the support of 200 SMA then it can hit your stop loss as well sir.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Lets see sir, Yes anything can happen in this market we can't fully achieve success all the time some time market hit my stop loss but in average nobody can beat me in trading. I have a well tested trading system in short term time frames as well as in long term time frames. This is my first time when I am using this in long term time frames through my copy fx trading account. Mostly I use this kind of price action technique in short term time frames only. I still believe that market will hit my take profit levels in this trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    June 29 2016 My Current Trade and Market Situation Update

My Current Trades:

Pair: Euro/Cad @ CMP 1.44399

View on Euro/Cad Market:

There is no much movement in the market and that can be seen on first three days of every week, I do trade in all short term and long term time frames so I know that which days are high volatile in the market and Thursday is one of them. As we can see in the chart Today I have put two trend lines in current trading chart and those will give me more idea about the future trade. Those two lines are crucial for me because if market will hit my stop loss then I would think to make buy order whe market will cross that above trend line.

I will think to sell again if market will cross that lower trend line. I have put the stop loss very near of that lower trend line because that can become the reversal point of the market if market want to come upside again from the downside movement. That will the crucial point of market to pull it as a upward trend. Overall all the signals and conditions are showing me a downfall signal so I have decide to current hold my trades for few more months from here. Along with it I wll try to lock it on Friday if this trade have some positive pips because Non farm can give us a uncertain picture of market some time. So want to reduce some risk of my money on non farm payroll data with this technique and if my trades would be in negative then I would like to hold my trades with current take profit and stop loss levels.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Nice sir, I am very excited to learn about the short term trading concept from you, I would prefer you to open a short term trading based trading account too with copy fx so that I can follow you in that and can earn some money with you. I also enjoy the short term trading because it can help me to withdraw my money every week from the market. A good news is there for you market is coming down and the current price is 1.43800 now.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Well for now I am not thinking to open a short term trading account for copy fx trading account but after few months I will think to open a short term trading strategy based account for copy fx trading service. I am a part timer trader and don't have much time to do trade in forex I only do trade only London and New York session mostly. Give me few months and I will try to open one more copy fx trading account for the short term trading strategy.

- - - Updated - - -

Fundamental Forex Calender: Prominent Forex News for 30th June 2016

There are some important fundamental news for the day they are as follows:

1.GBP Current Account (Time: 2:00 PM IST)
    2. GBP Final GDP q/q (Time: 2:00 PM IST)
    3. CAD GDP m/m (Time: 6:00 PM IST)
    4. USD Unemployment Claims(Time: 6:00 PM IST)

I will update my trading position and current market condition for the day in evening time after the news release. Thanks

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    June 30 2016 My Current Trade and Market Situation Update

My Current Trades:

Pair: Euro/Cad @ CMP 1.43843

View on Euro/Cad Market:

Today I am very happy friends because this was the setup for what I am waiting since two, three days in the market. In monthly chart you will not be able to understand much about the movement so I would like to share the daily chart time frame screenshot with you. Check out this, in daily chart time frame we can see that market did not get the good support from SMA 20 and SMA 8 and now market can go more down from here, the next important levels would be 1.4191 and 1.4050 but I have got mine candlestick in monthly chart time frame so I feel that market will go down and will hit my take profit levels. The area of 1.4191 and 1.4050 are the two important support and very near of that 200 SMA. From tomorrow my stop loss will be more lesser in this pair because new month is starting so we have to start with a new candlestick for the next month. If market will go opposite if my trading analysis then my next stop loss would be near to 1.4844 something. I will check about that later, Ok friends see you tomorrow. I have to take rest now will discuss tomorrow about my trades and market analysis.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast