Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    June 14 2016 My Current Trade and Market Situation Update

My Current Trades:

Pair: GBP/JPY @ CMP 150.170
    Time Frame: Monthly Chart
    Sold on: 156.252
    Trading Setup: Price Action, Moving average (SMA 8, 20, 200)
    Stop Loss: 164.69
    Take Profit: 126.625

View on Gbp/Jpy Market:

As you can see below in given chart that market have broke that ranging zone, I had discussed about it couple of days back and I was saying about it now its the time to sell the market and hope in coming day we will able to see more bearish movement from the market. According to the technically study market is seeming bearish today and I believe that it will continue with the same trend. I am a technical trader much so believe a lot in technical study than fundamental news. There are so many news this week but chart is looking good and forwarding to the more bearishness.

I am very happy that I have nailed more than 600 pips in this trade and the price action setup have made a great impact on my trades, it was just a analysis of some moving averages and one single candlestick bar, I am enjoying the analysis of candlesticks and they are giving me very good profit in forex. Now there is no negative floating amount in my account and its good to see that now I have more than 1% growth in my account.

Fundamentals are coming in a big way this week and we can also see that gbp/jpy is near of a strong support zone between 147 to 148 but I am positive about it that market will able to break that support point and will go down toward the area of 140.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by forexlearner; 06-14-2016 at 08:25 AM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Forex Fundamental News Update :Prominent Forex News for 14th June 2016

1. GBP CPI y/y (Time: 2:00 PM IST)
    2. USD Core Retail Sales m/m (Time: 6:00 PM IST)
    3. USD Retail Sales m/m (Time: 6:00 PM IST)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    June 15 2016 My Current Trade and Market Situation Update

My Current Trades:

Pair: GBP/JPY @ CMP 150.503

View on Gbp/Jpy Market:

A lot of fundamental events are coming today and hope we will able to see good movement in gbp/Jpy pair technically market is still looking week but as I had said yesterday that market is playing between that crucial support point and we have seen just an bounce back from there toward the upper area. My trading decisions are always final and I have decided to go with the same sell side.

The most important thing is that FOMC news is coming today and some time its too much crazy and can move the market in a very big way. I have put the stop loss already to 164.69, and I am waiting to see the impact of fomc data and some other important events. Soon I will publish the important fundamental news timing for the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Forex Fundamental News Update :Prominent Forex News for 15th June 2016

1. GBP Average Earnings Index 3m/y (Time: 2:00 PM IST)
    2. GBP Claimant Count Change ( Time: 2:00 PM IST)
    3. CAD Manufacturing Sales m/m (Time: 6:00 PM IST)
    4. USD PPI m/m (Time: 6:00 PM IST)
    5. USD Crude Oil Inventories (Time: 8:00 PM IST)
    6. USD FOMC Economic Projections (Time: 11:30 PM IST)
    7. USD FOMC Statement (Time: 11:30 PM IST)
    8. USD Federal Funds Rate (Time: 11:30 PM IST)

Not allowed!
    Last edited by forexlearner; 06-15-2016 at 10:07 AM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    June 16 2016 My Current Trade and Market Situation Update

My Current Trades:

Pair: GBP/JPY @ CMP 147.140

View on Gbp/Jpy Market:

Well my trading performance is going really good with this current long term gbp/jpy trade. The daily chart time frame have shown the one single green bar signal to me which mean is sell from here, so today I think that market will go more down from the current price. As chart is showing us that market have broken the important support levels already and now market can touch the level of 140.000 I want to see that level and technically I am confident that market will reach that point soon. I think this is my first time when I nailed almost 1000 pips in any trade in forex so a good achievement for me.

So many important fundamental events will join the party today so short term trader's have to be very careful with it soon I will publish the fundamental news detail for the day. Have a good day everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Forex Fundamental News Update :Prominent Forex News for 16th June 2016

1.CHF Libor Rate (Time: 1:00 PM IST)
    2.CHF SNB Monetary Policy Assessment ( Time: 1:00 PM IST)
    3.CHF SNB Press Conference (Time: 1:00 PM IST)
    4.GBP Retail Sales m/m (Time: 2:00 PM IST)
    5.GBP MPC Official Bank Rate Votes (Time: 4:30 PM IST)
    6.GBP Monetary Policy Summary (Time: 4:30 PM IST)
    7.GBP Official Bank Rate (Time: 4:30 PM IST)
    8.USD CPI m/m (Time: 6:00 PM IST)
    9.USD Philly Fed Manufacturing Index (Time: 6:00 PM IST)
    10.USD Unemployment Claims (Time: 6:00 PM IST)

Not allowed!
    Last edited by forexlearner; 06-16-2016 at 10:48 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Oh my God, what a great trade you have opened in this pair and on what a great time. Sir can you tell me which kind of price action trading setup you have attach in your current trade. So you are totally dependent upon these three moving average to buy or sell? Or you are using some other technique also in your trading. What is the function of one single bar in trading?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes sure sir, this is a candlestick price action trading setup and I have focused on few moving averages also along with the price action setup. There are so many candlesticks which I use to make my analysis those are Elephant bar, brs completion, insider bar etc. This setup is related to the insider bar setup which give us the indication of regular or continue growth along with the trend. Market trend remain same. Yes these three moving averages are very important elements of my trading analysis and system. The one single bar trading means opposite trade in other direction, for Example when you are getting one single green bar after 3,4 continue red bars then the next candle should be red and it should cud the lower body of the green candle it means a sell signal for us. Same we have to follow in a bullish market with red candle.

June 17 2016 My Current Trade and Market Situation Update

My Current Trades:

Pair: GBP/JPY @ CMP 148.716

View on Gbp/Jpy Market:

We have seen some pullback in the market and now market is testing the Moving average 20 and 8. Now I have to seen that market take any follow up from these two moving averages or not, mostly when market is running with the current market trend flow then we can see some more bearish movement from here to the downward area because market have already fill the area of 20 and 8 Moving average.

I am sharing the h4 trading chart in which I am clearly checking that if market will cross the area of 148.000 then we will able to see some downfall again in the market and it will again go to the 145.350 area. Today is the last day of trade for this weekend, and some important fundamental events are also joining the party after few hours. Soon I will publish the important fundamental events for the day.

Forex Fundamental News Update :Prominent Forex News for 17th June 2016
    1.CAD Manufacturing Sales m/m(Time: 6:00 PM IST)
    2. USD PPI m/m ( Time: 6:00 PM IST)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    June 21 2016 My Current Trade and Market Situation Update

My Current Trades:

Pair: GBP/JPY @ CMP 153.894
    Risk Management 5 to 10% per trade
    Risk and Reward: 1:3

View on Gbp/Jpy Market:

As I have said last time that if market will cross that green candle that it will go down but now we can see that moving average have given good follow up to the bullish movement of the market and it could be an very important support point of the market. I had also mentioned last time that in daily chart market had hit that important support zone, market had crossed the point but now we can see that market have taken a reversal from this strong support zone of 147.000 to 148.000. I have decided to look this trade for few more hours or days and if market will hit my entry point then I will decide to close my trade and will try to find out some other new trading setup for my trade. Furthermore if next month market will cross the the point of 162.000 in gbp jpy then it will be surely a buy confirmation for me. On the other hand in weekly chart I can see that market have crossed the important resistance zone of weekly chart after reversal and now market can go move above from here.

Along with it today there are some important fundamental events so lets see how market react when they executed in the market:

Forex Fundamental News Update :Prominent Forex News for 21 June 2016
    1.Euro German ZEW Economic Sentiment(Time: 2:30 PM IST)
    2. Eur ECB President Draghi Speaks ( Time: 6:30 PM IST)
    3. Fed Chair Yellen Testifies ( Time: 7:30 PM IST)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    June 23 2016 My Current Trade and Market Situation Update

My Current Trades:

Gbp/Jpy: Closed with 180 pips profit

gbp jpy 17.JPG

Hello friends today I have decided to close my current trade because one of the important fundamental "brexit referendum" have taken place today so I don't want to hold my trades today because most of my friends have suggest me to close my trade and I think its good to do that right now. Today there can be seen some huge movement and that's why I have stopped my current trade with the profit of 170 to 180 pips something, I am still happy because I have recoverd something from the last loss and now I am not in much loss. Soon I will update the thread again with the next trade and today is the day when I have to ignore my trading fully, I would not do trade for the day and have decided to open a new trade tomorrow.

View on Gbp/Jpy Market:

I believe that now market can go up because it have gotten a good support from the area of 147.430 and all we know that most of trader's are selling in this pair at the moment because a big downfall have given the good opportunity to sell in the pair but now it can become its reversal and we can see the start of a new bullish movement in this pair. I am still finding some good opportunity of trade in some other pairs, gbp/jpy is a high volatile and situation can be changed very quickly in this pair. Frankly speaking I believe that we should do trade with buying opportunities in gbp/jpy pair. So would work with some buying opportunity in future here.

Lets see how market change its picture today because the day could be full of surprised so it will be a very good day to watch the market without opening any trade. I am feeling good because now no more trades are open for the day. Will come to home after few hours busy in my office right now, hope you all are enjoying your day bye take care. See you later.

Important Fundamental News for trader's Next 3 days are very crucial:
    Due to "brexit referendum", Market will have Big Movements today on (Jun 23).
    *How to save yourself from those big moves ?*
    1) Don't trade with high lots.
    2) If you have any open orders, you may hedge your trade orders.
    3) If Britain Exit European Union (EU), GBP will get weak, If Britain Stay with EU, GBP will get Stronger.
    Trading this Brexit event have chances to make more profits (or) more losses.
    *Important note : During this event, The following bad conditions may happen to your trading account. Please beware of it.*
    Hope, the above information is useful for you

Not allowed!
    Last edited by forexlearner; 06-23-2016 at 12:19 PM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    June 27 2016 My Current Trade and Market Situation Update

My Current Trades:

Pair: Euro/Cad @ CMP 1.43891
    Sold on: 143.724
    Stop Loss: 1.50770
    Take Profit: 1.36000
    Risk Management 5 to 10% per trade
    Risk and Reward: 1:1

View on Euro/Cad Market:

Hello friends Good morning, I am ready for the next trade and in my last trade we had seen that some loss was recovered well with that gbp jpy trade, So this is my new trading setup and I have placed a new trade in Euro/Cad currency pair, mostly I don't do trade in this pair but can't do trade in jpy pairs right now because I don't have a clear situation to do trade in them for now. Even my technical approach was good about the gbp/jpy but I have to concentrate on my current live trade for now that is based upon euro/cad. As we can see in monthly chart that this pair don't have a long term trend until now on chart, this pair mostly work with the range bound market pattern so I am thinking to take the advantage of it. The risk and reward is little in this pair for me right now but market is seeming week for now, and the price action setup have given me a good indication to sell in this pair.

On the other hand it have crossed the 8 SMA moving average, and will cross very soon the 20 SMA also, Market is also performing under 200 SMA so all these are giving me a good signal to sell on this pair. Soon I will update the important fundamental events report for the day and will publish the next update within next 8 to 12 hours.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    I have seen couple of good trading journals of copy fx account and I am happy to say that you are also one of them who working nicely with the management, frankly speaking I love the term money management and risk management in account and for me all those trader's who have a good control on their management would surely earn the great success in forex. Hope you are learning good in this business, I can see that you have fixed 0.10 lot size for every trade that's great sir. Profitability -3.25% but I believe that the fixed risk and lot size would help you a lot to recover that in forex.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast