forexlearner - Copy Fx Trading Journal - Page 20
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 203

Thread: forexlearner - Copy Fx Trading Journal

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,034
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392

    forexlearner - Copy Fx Trading Journal

    Trader: forexlearner https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/25367/
    Forum nickname: forexlearner
    Account number: 5166400
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:50
    Budget: 100.00 USD
    Rating:http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/25367/

    Offer description:

    Offer scheme: Trader on profit
    Add date: 17 May 2016 12:56:25
    Start date: 17 May 2016 12:56:25
    End date: 16 November 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 35 %
    Pie size: 400 USD
    Trading strategy: Swing Long Term

    Not allowed!

  2. #191
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,301
    Promo (¢)
    3,705
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    Risk selection is not possible for trader according to time because it is our own finding about market if we analyze well about market so we observe when there is higher risk and when there is small risk we take them accordingly and our trading is better if we have better knowledge to control all of them .
    i think risk level should be same all time if we think some time we take big risk and some time we use small risk so big risk order we can lose? we can not confirm market 100% so anything can happen that is the reason most of people are losing so in this risky market we should control emotions and should control lots as well

    Not allowed!

  3. #192
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    7,324
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    i think risk level should be same all time if we think some time we take big risk and some time we use small risk so big risk order we can lose? we can not confirm market 100% so anything can happen that is the reason most of people are losing so in this risky market we should control emotions and should control lots as well
    We have to use a good risk management and a logical level for stoploss our success is possible because all those trader who are not using stoploss at the end they will face losses in market because sometime sudden movement , so success is possible with the use of valid trading ideas and supportive with good risk management .

    Not allowed!

  4. #193
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,736
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    We have to use a good risk management and a logical level for stoploss our success is possible because all those trader who are not using stoploss at the end they will face losses in market because sometime sudden movement , so success is possible with the use of valid trading ideas and supportive with good risk management .
    our risk management in all the trading must be good in use like it is the only savor from big losses from market so if we learn about them well we have good trade ideas so that will give positive trade results all the trader are working here for better trade management and with good understanding of all trading deal so we chose the best for trading better here .

    Not allowed!

  5. #194
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,229
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by zahra2 View Post
    our risk management in all the trading must be good in use like it is the only savor from big losses from market so if we learn about them well we have good trade ideas so that will give positive trade results all the trader are working here for better trade management and with good understanding of all trading deal so we chose the best for trading better here .
    I agree with you and always it will give trader good advantage of successful trading a trader if learn well about the risk and money management and will applied well so there are positive impact on our trading we have to follow them it is very important to make our trade successful and will do our better trade plan always .

    Not allowed!

  6. #195
    Registered user ict2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,048
    Promo (¢)
    115
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    We have to use a good risk management and a logical level for stoploss our success is possible because all those trader who are not using stoploss at the end they will face losses in market because sometime sudden movement , so success is possible with the use of valid trading ideas and supportive with good risk management .
    Offcourse mate, two things are very very important in this business first one small risk and second one use of stop loss. Both are the unavoidable significant rules which professional trader never forget to watch. I often say trader never read the market 100% as forex market is the biggest market of the world all massive factor quickly influence the forex which we can know a few time later so we can say those rules are worked here as a life saver.

    Not allowed!

  7. #196
    Registered user nadezhda84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,144
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    yet another scalper

    Not allowed!

  8. #197
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Promo (¢)
    5,595
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    Offcourse mate, two things are very very important in this business first one small risk and second one use of stop loss. Both are the unavoidable significant rules which professional trader never forget to watch. I often say trader never read the market 100% as forex market is the biggest market of the world all massive factor quickly influence the forex which we can know a few time later so we can say those rules are worked here as a life saver.
    you are right but small risk and sl can be just for our safety still we cannot earn here if we have just these because for earning our analysis matter and our management are necessary to avoid big loss, so make sure you do well and do with both things, our analysis and management both are necessary if we use both same time we can reduce chances of loss , we can reduce amount of loss and can increase chances of profit as well

    Not allowed!

  9. #198
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,229
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    naeem555, Small sl used is sometime not a part of strategy because we use it according to our way so these will give trader opportunity for have successful trade results we have to make it sure we are trading with the best strategy and with planing about market we chose reasonable strategy and plan for trade .

    Not allowed!

  10. #199
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Promo (¢)
    5,595
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by melan View Post
    naeem555, Small sl used is sometime not a part of strategy because we use it according to our way so these will give trader opportunity for have successful trade results we have to make it sure we are trading with the best strategy and with planing about market we chose reasonable strategy and plan for trade .
    you are right it can be our way but in trading i never recommend smaller sl to any trader there are reasons like: when we use smaller sl if our analysis is accurate means we can earn good but if our analysis is not accurate how we can earn? our every order can hit sl? so its good if we use some good management and never try sl like 10-15 pips a good volatile pair can easily touch it

    Not allowed!

  11. #200
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11,658
    Promo (¢)
    1,830
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with swing long term will help the trader to make bigger money and let the trader to enjoy trading because it is good and effective method and so the trader will be able to increase the possibility of earning and satisfy with the results he will get, swing trading requires trading with good risk and so the trader will make safe trading always.

    Not allowed!

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •