Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2

Post Very Simple Strategy For Beginners

1-EMA 5,6,35
    2 - MACD
    3 - CCI
    4 - PARBOLIC SAR

Terms of purchase: - EMA 5 and 6 cut 35 to top and MACD is above zero and the CCI no higher than

Terms of sale: - EMA 5 and 6 under 35 and MACD is below zero and the CCI Any under 90

Target and Stoplose : - Target from 60 to 100
    Stoplose 30
    Trailing Stop 15

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    this strategy is good i think because it has good indicators like moving averages of different parameters and MACD and paraboic sar, so it has good confirmation with these indicators and the signals will be strong. and so the trader can get good results and make god profits, but he should trade with small risk to protect his money and make safe trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    this strategy is good i think because it has good indicators like moving averages of different parameters and MACD and paraboic sar, so it has good confirmation with these indicators and the signals will be strong. and so the trader can get good results and make god profits, but he should trade with small risk to protect his money and make safe trading.
    The thread creator says the strategy is for the beginners, this shows that it will not be complex but simple to the extent that the beginners of this market can make advantage of. To get any strategy and make success by it is not always about the strategy only, but the management and the plans which the trader is using with it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    I think the best strategy out there is trading forex with scalping but with a very well clear starndard trading instrument we have to perform the right issues of the market and for m the good issues of the market in a more profound way

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    As a matter of fact from what I have experienced and also learned so far, there is no simple strategy, lets be honest, because the strategy will only be simple when learning has been attained, but when you have not learned, there is no way you would be able to have any simple form of trading. Furthermore the newbie traders needs to have more patient when trading and get as much as possible knowledge.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    the basic this method is following the trend with use ratio 1 : 2 to 1 : 3. that is good enough, then we can see this strategies depend to the accuracy to get the right position, but we have to calculate this thing with well and start it with use low risk, and then need to understood that market is dynamic and maybe not all the time we can follow the system with 100 pips as target, we can try with low expectation, it will easier achieved

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    the basic this method is following the trend with use ratio 1 : 2 to 1 : 3. that is good enough, then we can see this strategies depend to the accuracy to get the right position, but we have to calculate this thing with well and start it with use low risk, and then need to understood that market is dynamic and maybe not all the time we can follow the system with 100 pips as target, we can try with low expectation, it will easier achieved
    The moving average trading strategies works good in trend market but they can't give you better output in sideways market so trader should his or her trade when the market is creating a sideways market market, The trading strategy idea of thread creator is seeming good because the risk and reward is looking fair in it but I think thread creator should explain more about the limitations of this strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    You know these is what I use for trading that works well
    CCI
    MADC
    Momentum
    William percentage
    and a moving average

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Your trading strategy seems good but traders needs to learn indicators before they start using them. Because to use any trading tool we need to know that tools completely so that we may use it correctly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    My simple strategies that I know of is the goodinformation that makes it better for the best source we need to look
    these is what youse should use,
    MADC
    CCI,
    RSI and
    Momentum

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 299 123451151101 ... LastLast