Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2

Post Very Simple Strategy For Beginners

1-EMA 5,6,35
    2 - MACD
    3 - CCI
    4 - PARBOLIC SAR

Terms of purchase: - EMA 5 and 6 cut 35 to top and MACD is above zero and the CCI no higher than

Terms of sale: - EMA 5 and 6 under 35 and MACD is below zero and the CCI Any under 90

Target and Stoplose : - Target from 60 to 100
    Stoplose 30
    Trailing Stop 15

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]You are right.. We don't need to forcing our self to being disciplined because it must come naturally. The first thing we must know is about how this business work first. It means we must follow the rules of this business if we want to make profit in forex. We don't need to blame our self when we loss, we only need to learn something from this bad experience so it will not happen easily in the future.[/lang]

- - - Updated - - -

As always value trader is adding in more values in roboforex forum and helping in educating the struggling traders like us. These seems very simple aspects, but sometimes we are so much blindfolded that realizing these simple aspects also becomes difficult for the traders. Determination and action should work in synchronization.

- - - Updated - - -

I think forex market is full with advantage there are have unlimited advantage that you want you will can make here more and more profit by using forex advantage this is just for you and you can earn here enough profit that you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Many advantages of trading in Forex . As its best plateform to earn huge money by using our skills.it provides I'd opportunity to become financially strong and fulfill all the desires of us.it is for every oneany one can trade and het huge profit but for this knowledge and practice about trading is necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

a job but now this time i think that Forex market is just a job to me and i earn from here to continue . the most exciting and fastest growing areas of trading on the Internet. Of course it will be the biggest job market in future

- - - Updated - - -

I think forex is the most popular and profitable business in the world. Most people invest their money in this market. I mind that every time developed on forex market. As like market is open all time in five days in a weak, very high liquidity, very good market transparency and high multiplier or high leverage and big profit. thax

- - - Updated - - -

well my friend, obviously, in forex business I definitely do think that only we can have a control on our behaviour. we can only stop a trade in few profits only . we can only able to control our emotions. we can only stop us from becoming greedy . so all our behaviour control is on us only which one must need to use.

- - - Updated - - -

The previous day, only the rich or the big banks would have an opportunity to trade Forex market but now that the world can trade in any country in the Forex market.Forex trade will be possible to start with only 1 dollar.Free demo trade facility.

- - - Updated - - -

forex market open 24 hours a day, i think because of that forex trading become high return investment bussines and another advantage on forex narket is very liquid, that is why many big investor like to play at forex market.

- - - Updated - - -

a job but now this time i think that Forex market is just a job to me and i earn from here to continue . the most exciting and fastest growing areas of trading on the Internet. Of course it will be the biggest job market in future

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    not fully understand actually, i just used MACD other are not used by me, but i will learn it these are good, but what you said about method i am totally confuse in it, may be after learning other indicators i will understand, i will knock you again after one week for more information about it, because i am finding easy and best way
    macd is a very nice lagging indicator and could be used to enter a position. the combination of it with rsi makes it to determine the oversold and over bought position which thereby gives a possible change of trend, thereby can be use to exit a position, the is rather used to exit a position because it is a leading indicator and thereby prone to a fake out signal, warns of possible change of trend which may happen or not but it is preferable to use it to exit rather than risking the profit we have already made

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ababoka View Post
    macd is a very nice lagging indicator and could be used to enter a position. the combination of it with rsi makes it to determine the oversold and over bought position which thereby gives a possible change of trend, thereby can be use to exit a position, the is rather used to exit a position because it is a leading indicator and thereby prone to a fake out signal, warns of possible change of trend which may happen or not but it is preferable to use it to exit rather than risking the profit we have already made
    I love the way you made mention of the fact that MACD is a lagging indicator, and it is indeed a lagging indicator. I have known that indicator since about 12 years ago, it is good for successful trading when the trader could use it to trade the long term positions, thereby leaving the market for weeks or more if the case could permit it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    as a beginner, based your analysis on the higher time frame,i mean to only trade with the higher time frames. smaller time frames are very noisy which could makes our indicator to signal a fakeout, thereby increasing the chance of loss. higher time frames are stable and reliable.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]hello friend seems like it is promising idea and i will make an expert advisor to test this strategy then i will poet the results here but let me tell you the next The moving average trading strategies usually do not work so better be careful using moving average it is not powerful as the patterns or the strong levels or even other indicators and good luck[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    this is setting but how it works in chart if you show with some charts i think then it can be helpful for newbies, here we are halping newbies and sharing own strategies then this is good if you share some more details i am sure it will be good because MACD is famous and really good working indicator, i also using this with moving average and bollinger bands indicators

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    as a beginner, based your analysis on the higher time frame,i mean to only trade with the higher time frames. smaller time frames are very noisy which could makes our indicator to signal a fakeout, thereby increasing the chance of loss. higher time frames are stable and reliable.
    of course , so the point of entry with the correct time is very important, With determine the appropriate entry point based strategy and the experience we have then it will open up the higher possibility for profit. and in my opinion since the beginning of trading, we should consider first between pressing risks with a maximum profit targets, so we can determine which strategies are suitable according to the character of our trading

Other than that to be able to have a chance to get a higher profit but with less risk we have to be patient to wait for the right timing when wants to open a position , because by this way we can have a bigger opportunity to be able to analyze the movement market we face as properly so that the possibility of profit is bigger than the possibility of loss that we will experience later

Not allowed!
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    it will be better for a beginner to start its trading or making its analysis on the higher time frame. meaning its better being a momentum trader/ swing trader. prices on the higher time frames such as 4hr and daily are consistent and stable. analysis made on this because of its stability makes it more viable than in the smaller time frames

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Good system but I do not prefer this system. Instead of using this 3 EMA you can use only 2 Ema which will give you better signal for trading. EMA-7 and EMA-21 on 30Min time frame. This works very well. Just you need to follow it strictly. I hope it will give you good feedback. I am using this with Heiken Ashi and getting a good result.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    it will be better for a beginner to start its trading or making its analysis on the higher time frame. meaning its better being a momentum trader/ swing trader. prices on the higher time frames such as 4hr and daily are consistent and stable. analysis made on this because of its stability makes it more viable than in the smaller time frames
    I think that most strategies will be simple too even if you use high or even small timeframe as long you put your brain to learn over them. Most traders are not thinking too much and they just failed up in the end. This is something we need to correct up as a trader before we trade. The stability of the market will depend on conditions and we can see them faster in smaller timeframe.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 299 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast