Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2

Post Very Simple Strategy For Beginners

1-EMA 5,6,35
    2 - MACD
    3 - CCI
    4 - PARBOLIC SAR

Terms of purchase: - EMA 5 and 6 cut 35 to top and MACD is above zero and the CCI no higher than

Terms of sale: - EMA 5 and 6 under 35 and MACD is below zero and the CCI Any under 90

Target and Stoplose : - Target from 60 to 100
    Stoplose 30
    Trailing Stop 15

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanyua View Post
    My simple strategies that I know of is the goodinformation that makes it better for the best source we need to look
    these is what youse should use,
    MADC
    CCI,
    RSI and
    Momentum
    Traders that are working with these kind of trading styles will have a good result further in the market, but it might only be for their starting career, they will still develop a better means of doing the market after a while. Traders have to know what is good for them and be so careful in using them to make sure they are successful.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    this is a good strategy and have sme good indicators that let the trader to trade well and make money, the trader needs to follow the rules of the strategy and needs to be patient until have good signal from the strategy, and so once he get good signal from the market he will be able to trade well and make some easily profits and enjoy trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    this is a good strategy and have sme good indicators that let the trader to trade well and make money, the trader needs to follow the rules of the strategy and needs to be patient until have good signal from the strategy, and so once he get good signal from the market he will be able to trade well and make some easily profits and enjoy trading.
    That is it, no matter how simple a trading strategy is, if the trader did not follow the rules correctly, it might still affect the trader too much, that is why traders will have to take caution with the indicator they are using, train well, and make sure that things are working well for them before they stop its training.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Sylvertee, the advantages to use a simple trading system that there are several rules only that should followed, and at least it make traders feel easier to follow . and also a simple trading system will mastered by them and really know how to fix and complete it, and so why almost the traders will find their own trading system as simple as they can and of course, all the thing here depend to us, we need to have enough knowledge and skill first

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    There is literally no simple trading strategy for the beginners which means that if the beginners don't learn and they don't have that good trading skills and knowledge then they can not make any amount of money from forex trading. My point is that, to make trading simple for any trader, they have got to learn, they have got to invest wisely and also make sure to be skilled.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Better to use three indicator's max in a strategy and here we are using 4 indicator's in this strategy so better to avoid one. We should try to make our trading strategy very simple, I don't like those charts where we are making them so messy and confusing to understand the direction of the market, I keep my trading very simple and for it I always try to use 2 max indicator's on my chart.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    There is literally no simple trading systems, just has to do with the way one have got to know how to trade and how to make money from the market, the more the learning the more possible it will be for one to make money from the market. Forex trading is a risky business only the experienced ones will succeed in such a business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    not fully understand actually, i just used MACD other are not used by me, but i will learn it these are good, but what you said about method i am totally confuse in it, may be after learning other indicators i will understand, i will knock you again after one week for more information about it, because i am finding easy and best way

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Wow that's a good calculation of a better riska nd reward in trading strategy, the stop loss is only showing about the 30 pips and our take profit levels are showing 60 to 10 pips so there is more than 1:3 risk and reward in this strategy, naeem555 I think its an easy strategy to understand and based upon the moving average, MACD, CCI and parabolic indicator. You should the whole thread once more time for more information or clearity.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Wow that's a good calculation of a better riska nd reward in trading strategy, the stop loss is only showing about the 30 pips and our take profit levels are showing 60 to 10 pips so there is more than 1:3 risk and reward in this strategy, naeem555 I think its an easy strategy to understand and based upon the moving average, MACD, CCI and parabolic indicator. You should the whole thread once more time for more information or clearity.
    It is set 1 : 2 or more as the risk and reaward and it means that the accuracy is gotten with good. Traders need to have good skill and patience till follow the rules and also we see that trailing stop loss is used to save and lock the profit. That is the key for them to make the order run in profit.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 299 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast